Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Imperialistic
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-25-2010, 05:10 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,070
Posted By Imperialistic
As I told you in PM earlier, much better from the...

As I told you in PM earlier, much better from the last two tracks you spit out.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-25-2010, 05:09 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 8,293
Posted By Imperialistic
this thread is pointless

this thread is pointless
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-25-2010, 05:08 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,639
Posted By Imperialistic
LMAO matt.. dude maybe you should stop...

LMAO matt..

dude maybe you should stop making tracks and just send us the lyrics, cause you're killing it, in the worst way possible.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-24-2010, 11:33 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 8,293
Posted By Imperialistic
fakegangstas

fakegangstas
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-24-2010, 10:57 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,639
Posted By Imperialistic
overkill, horrible..

overkill, horrible..
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,711
Posted By Imperialistic
Cyberjoueurs you mean?

Cyberjoueurs you mean?
Forum: Videos 02-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 32,689
Posted By Imperialistic
just a game bro, just a game.

just a game bro, just a game.
Forum: Videos 02-24-2010, 08:48 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 32,689
Posted By Imperialistic
Sorry, I forgot you like cell phone recorded, low...

Sorry, I forgot you like cell phone recorded, low quality tracks more.

I'll ask Streety if he can sound like a crackhead with down syndrome on his next track, like Era's artists.

And please...
Forum: Videos 02-24-2010, 08:32 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 32,689
Posted By Imperialistic
Major props to Streety, he really blew everything...

Major props to Streety, he really blew everything else out of the water.

He had a huge impact and got his point across very well in this new track.
I advise anyone that hasn't heard it, and likes...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-24-2010, 02:07 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,704
Posted By Imperialistic
LOL ColaWings has never looked so good

LOL ColaWings has never looked so good
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-24-2010, 02:06 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 11,480
Posted By Imperialistic
i think you're taking this whole server/game too...

i think you're taking this whole server/game too seriously..
--rep
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 9,568
Posted By Imperialistic
sizzle owned it

sizzle owned it
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,501
Posted By Imperialistic
great, now i might be able to understand the wiki!

great, now i might be able to understand the wiki!
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 9,568
Posted By Imperialistic
No offense, you had good lyrics, but chill with...

No offense, you had good lyrics, but chill with the tryhard sound effects.

Streety ripped that **** up though
Forum: Delteria News 02-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 61,438
Posted By Imperialistic
I offered the other day to help with the levels,...

I offered the other day to help with the levels, and you told me there is no point, since Delteria is dead.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 02-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,844
Posted By Imperialistic
what do you want me to say?

what do you want me to say?
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 02-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,990
Posted By Imperialistic
It was released before Hoyt/WiKKiD's presence of...

It was released before Hoyt/WiKKiD's presence of Manager.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-20-2010, 04:45 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,032
Posted By Imperialistic
.... really

.... really
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2010, 05:14 PM
Replies: 484
Views: 275,492
Posted By Imperialistic
Look sort of cartoon-ish. But that's just my...

Look sort of cartoon-ish. But that's just my opinion.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 22,014
Posted By Imperialistic
+rep

+rep
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,596
Posted By Imperialistic
hbd hoss

hbd hoss
Forum: Classic Main Forum 02-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,559
Posted By Imperialistic
im sure thor will delete this thread for the same...

im sure thor will delete this thread for the same exact reason as the thread about him..

But I want to put in my 2 cents before it happens, DC seems like he knows what he is doing, he is just too...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,846
Posted By Imperialistic
um, im going to disregard this whole thread. ...

um, im going to disregard this whole thread.

unless you can tell us about the server, maybe some screenshots..just SOMETHING
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 12,080
Posted By Imperialistic
Geez this makes me want to be able to access this...

Geez this makes me want to be able to access this server from client to play, looks like so much fun.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 02-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,990
Posted By Imperialistic
Correct me if I'm wrong but... I believe...

Correct me if I'm wrong but...

I believe Blookat made that, ages ago.. I believe it was intended to be the Castle for CastleWars but never got finished, then someone made the current CastleWars...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.