Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Brad
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2005, 09:39 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,065
Posted By Brad
RP Team is a joke. Why would I report it to...

RP Team is a joke. Why would I report it to those two clowns anyways? Talking to either one of them is like talking to Etien.



U-U-U-U-U-ULTRA BURN.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,065
Posted By Brad
Congratulations. Sam is mad intelligent so I'm...

Congratulations. Sam is mad intelligent so I'm sure his choices are A+ material. Or was it BJORN? OMGZLOLZ IF IT WAS HIM YOU WIN MAN I'LL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 690
Posted By Brad
im gonna go egg some foreigners houses

im gonna go egg some foreigners houses
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,065
Posted By Brad
No, no i haven't. NICE TRY THO SUCK LIST MEMBER...

No, no i haven't. NICE TRY THO SUCK LIST MEMBER #19.


Well, now that I'm in complete prick mode lemme show you how hard it was to get on the rp team.

You (6/20/2005 11:13:10 AM):

I'm...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 897
Posted By Brad
sup.

sup.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,065
Posted By Brad
Andrew you've basically just lost all credibility...

Andrew you've basically just lost all credibility to me as a good RP Team member.

You are officially on the LOL YOU SUCK list.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,010
Posted By Brad
no u r

no u r
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-04-2005, 06:09 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 914
Posted By Brad
Vince, you were in US too? When I had my classic...

Vince, you were in US too? When I had my classic addiction for a while I was in US ;].
Forum: Kingdoms 07-04-2005, 03:23 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,207
Posted By Brad
.... thats not real right

....


thats not real right
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2005, 03:18 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,587
Posted By Brad
I quit because of how bad the staff is. I came...

I quit because of how bad the staff is. I came back when I realized how dumb the server got. I'll be at college when the Summer is over to become a teacher. For now, I think I'll stick around on...
Forum: Zone 07-04-2005, 02:21 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,191
Posted By Brad
Suggestion: New weapon

Okay so I was reading some Zone threads before and I liked that ssj guy's siringe (sp?). I was thinking maybe the siringe is a weapon for medics. They equip the siringe in one hand and in the other...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2005, 02:15 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,587
Posted By Brad
You weren't around on 2k1..and 2k2 and GK are the...

You weren't around on 2k1..and 2k2 and GK are the same thing. Also, you don't know why Zurk was blacklisted from Zormite so you've only been around GK for less than a year. Do you even know what...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 10,500
Posted By Brad
support wigger ...

support wigger

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12113
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,260
Posted By Brad
Well, to be fair we can say getting injected with...

Well, to be fair we can say getting injected with zone "energy" is like being injected with a poisonous gas? The gas we use as our energy is found off some moonrock or something? Get what I'm tryin...
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 9,892
Posted By Brad
yeah i think all pieces should be sold seperately...

yeah i think all pieces should be sold seperately and all the armor recolors are like the same defense so ppl can look different and not all buy the same elite armor

get what im sayin
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,470
Posted By Brad
Yeah, Etien. You are hatin' on Zurk but my...

Yeah, Etien. You are hatin' on Zurk but my jibber jabber started this whole thing dollface.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 10,500
Posted By Brad
Anything written by Brad0629 I regret.

Anything written by Brad0629 I regret.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-03-2005, 03:06 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,715
Posted By Brad
that demon has to be pretty pissed

that demon has to be pretty pissed
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2005, 02:47 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,065
Posted By Brad
yo homie i got blacklisted because me and toran...

yo homie i got blacklisted because me and toran wouldnt stop pking Zoe. That doesn't really count since I had no character when I was doing this. We wanna do a history talk do we? I led Zormite on...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,470
Posted By Brad
I didn't think I would need to put /sarcasm...

I didn't think I would need to put /sarcasm around my cannon post but I forgot who I was dealing with.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,780
Posted By Brad
I Hate When I Get Mad And Type Like This And It...

I Hate When I Get Mad And Type Like This And It Turns Out The Way Its Going To

Ahhh
Forum: Information 07-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,617
Posted By Brad
yeah to be staff on GK you aren't allowed to...

yeah

to be staff on GK you aren't allowed to have an opinion and apparently you need to get along with people which I am unable to do
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,587
Posted By Brad
If you want to start playing with creatures we...

If you want to start playing with creatures we can always use good ol' krakken.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,470
Posted By Brad
well if you get monsters i guess i can just...

well if you get monsters i guess i can just summon my ssj cannon 12345
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,470
Posted By Brad
hahahaha WATER DEMON COMING ahahahahaha

hahahaha WATER DEMON COMING

ahahahahaha
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.