Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: Announcements 01-19-2006, 06:50 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 64,213
Posted By Warcaptain
how to skin graal RC?

how to skin graal RC?
Forum: Tech Support 01-18-2006, 02:16 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,816
Posted By Warcaptain
I use Windows XP, not 98.

I use Windows XP, not 98.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2006, 02:12 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,138
Posted By Warcaptain
I honestly feel that hosted PW's more have the...

I honestly feel that hosted PW's more have the right to allow trial players to play like they do on classic, than classic PW's do..

hosted playerworlds already are making Graal money because they...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-17-2006, 05:58 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,138
Posted By Warcaptain
Unhappy Aeon

I realize that Malinko just posted a post about this.. but I thought I would put in my 2 cents.

Upon reading Malinko's review I decided to check out Aeon. After playing around and seeing things a...
Forum: Tech Support 01-16-2006, 03:00 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,816
Posted By Warcaptain
Stefan, my concern isnt with memory usage, but...

Stefan, my concern isnt with memory usage, but memory restoration.

Graal doesnt restore the memory it uses back after a while you can close out of every single program but something simple like...
Forum: Tech Support 01-16-2006, 02:16 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,816
Posted By Warcaptain
The problem is that graal doesnt handel the...

The problem is that graal doesnt handel the memory it uses right. It doesnt release it properly when its done so the computer is giving up memory but when Graal is done with them, it doesnt give it...
Forum: Level Design 01-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,327
Posted By Warcaptain
see command: addtiledef

see command: addtiledef
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-15-2006, 01:26 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,510
Posted By Warcaptain
I am not touching this post with a 10 foot pole...

I am not touching this post with a 10 foot pole...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2006, 04:23 AM
Replies: 25
Poll: hat121
Views: 2,985
Posted By Warcaptain
eh.. I am guessing the hat is supposed to be the...

eh.. I am guessing the hat is supposed to be the hair of a primadonna?

they tend to be very glamorous and gaudy (sp)

ie: http://www.showbat.ru/photo/Primadonna.jpg
Forum: Tech Support 01-14-2006, 12:27 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,325
Posted By Warcaptain
this bug has always been there.. dont know why it...

this bug has always been there.. dont know why it is there but it hasnt seemed like anyone is about to fix it anytime soon. sorry :(
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-14-2006, 12:17 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,324
Posted By Warcaptain
Stefan has said that the editor will be online,...

Stefan has said that the editor will be online, but that he has no plans to release an offline editor that uses GS2. This seems to be his way of fixing the problem of no editor for GS2 but still not...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,522
Posted By Warcaptain
pendulums dont move like that

pendulums dont move like that
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2006, 11:29 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,966
Posted By Warcaptain
Exclamation I totally agree with you. There need to be...

I totally agree with you. There need to be rules. I did mention security issues, but I didn't think to mention account issues, which is entirely valid. Players also pay to play which means that...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,966
Posted By Warcaptain
Thumbs down There shouldn't be, in the sense that there...

There shouldn't be, in the sense that there really is no purpose. But there is no reason why there cant be. Especially when we are paying $100 a year to have that playerworld.

As long as we...
Forum: Future Improvements 01-11-2006, 07:02 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,682
Posted By Warcaptain
The first one is the NW editor, which was...

The first one is the NW editor, which was actually pretty fun to use.. especially since it uhmmm used layers? Yeah, thats great.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-11-2006, 05:02 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,966
Posted By Warcaptain
Just curious (not trying to be antagonistic here...

Just curious (not trying to be antagonistic here or anything) but what buisness is it of Graal's what 'staff' positions an owner wants to make? I mean.. I can understand (somewhat) moderating RC...
Forum: Future Improvements 01-11-2006, 03:36 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,541
Posted By Warcaptain
What would be really useful is a way to modify...

What would be really useful is a way to modify what is done when someone does an RC/NC command.

If you could make it so when someone modifies ban, you can check if the 'banned' box is checked and...
Forum: Future Improvements 01-11-2006, 03:30 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,682
Posted By Warcaptain
Arrow the deal

The only problem with this (and please dont take this offensively) that it really isnt fair to those who don't have/want to buy a playerworld yet.

If a new player wanted to learn how to use GS2...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-11-2006, 03:18 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,868
Posted By Warcaptain
Hm, when I think Soto I think talking on the...

Hm, when I think Soto I think talking on the phone with Kisharha and Nemesis and making fun of Babylon... then going on babylon and becoming staff in 2 seconds (under different accounts that were...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,292
Posted By Warcaptain
Looks like charcoal or oil pastels. Was that...

Looks like charcoal or oil pastels. Was that done on the computer or is that a shanshot of a real drawing?

I read somewhere someone requesting more real mediums of art (which I thought was great)...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 12-16-2005, 10:56 AM
Replies: 264
Views: 35,942
Posted By Warcaptain
I ran into the same problems with Enigma. (I know...

I ran into the same problems with Enigma. (I know it's not a popular topic.. anywhere.. because people seemed to hate it.)

The original world I released was horrible.. really really horrible. ...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2003, 05:00 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 5,464
Posted By Warcaptain
oh whoops, i just saw that fixed!

oh whoops, i just saw that
fixed!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-06-2003, 04:33 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 5,464
Posted By Warcaptain
my email doesnt work i had it changed...

my email doesnt work

i had it changed because I dont use AOL anymore.

maybe you have to update the mysql database?

if so please do, id like to get on.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2003, 09:29 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,023
Posted By Warcaptain
first of all i would hope you, soul-blade,...

first of all
i would hope you, soul-blade, would have thought of this
but i hate on graal characters, how they simply just stand there with their arms facing down 24\7

at least in RO, they move...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-30-2003, 09:13 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,489
Posted By Warcaptain
uhm

uhm actualy
the only thing thatd be illigal, is if another graal playerworld came out with the same name, and they got their name copywritten
otherwise its not a problem

ie:
graal can make a...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.