Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: dNeonb
Forum: GK Bugs 03-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,765
Posted By dNeonb
It isn't my job to play...

It isn't my job to play...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,765
Posted By dNeonb
I have no time to play anymore. How should I?...

I have no time to play anymore. How should I? It's impossible if you always get pms and players want something from you...
Forum: GK Bugs 03-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,765
Posted By dNeonb
If noone reports it how should we know. But in...

If noone reports it how should we know. But in order to do that you maybe should tell us the level name in order to go into the editor, click them and press the Del key.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By dNeonb
The GMAP is a single file. The overworld levels...

The GMAP is a single file. The overworld levels which "make" the GMAP are .nw files.

Problem with the rights is solved.

Finishing this discussion here about old Staffs who did/didn't do things...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,096
Posted By dNeonb
You can ask every staffmember or every debug...

You can ask every staffmember or every debug staffmember, write a support ticket, send forum pms to them or ask your questions here.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By dNeonb
gmap = forest.GMAP Now I finally figured out...

gmap = forest.GMAP

Now I finally figured out what you guys want. You want the overworld levels.

That's a difference... If you know the difference it might be the wrong place for you. But you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By dNeonb
Read what I said before :mad: ...

Read what I said before :mad:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1283511&postcount=36
You would see that everything you said is already that way except the GFX thing for...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By dNeonb
On Debug you can create items, so create it and...

On Debug you can create items, so create it and the image is automatically saved on your harddisk this is no secret.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By dNeonb
Follow the forum rules and use pm.

Follow the forum rules and use pm.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By dNeonb
No single lat of a kingdom has rights to the...

No single lat of a kingdom has rights to the .gmap file, only to the pirates_*.nw files so you should do, too.

Only GFX get gfx folders. If someone else wants to test new GFX upload them to test....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By dNeonb
FAQ,You can ask every staffmember. But we are...

FAQ,You can ask every staffmember. But we are planning to hire people for a FAQ team.
Dev, you can not really see them if you don't get on Debug.
GK Manager, just send Stefan a forum pm or submit a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 02-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 16,304
Posted By dNeonb
Reading the thread it's not only me who dislikes...

Reading the thread it's not only me who dislikes your idea about Bomb trade. No, I don't have your MMT level and I also got no pm with the list of events. But I read the thread yestrday and I'm not...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 02-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 16,304
Posted By dNeonb
We actually gave more coins out than in the...

We actually gave more coins out than in the beginning when we released them. Raven asked me for a bag-refill, one thing of the refill was 20 eventoins. 2 days later he told me he evented everything...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,204
Posted By dNeonb
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag Sam. Lass...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag Sam. Lass es dir gut gehen.


Maybe I go to the next PT on my motorcycle :p
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,997
Posted By dNeonb
Please stop posting rules noone confirmed! I...

Please stop posting rules noone confirmed!

I only explained you why one of those you gave me is not going to work out. I did not agree with / confirm or not have a problem with the other ones....
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-19-2007, 05:44 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,289
Posted By dNeonb
Everyone can train his skills. So why should the...

Everyone can train his skills. So why should the people who trained a lot not be able to win?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,764
Posted By dNeonb
Because there are still lots of little rich kids...

Because there are still lots of little rich kids who like to throw their money out of the window :D
Forum: Information 02-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,230
Posted By dNeonb
I could put something like that to the new...

I could put something like that to the new libsite I'm finishing. The old one is very slow. Actually the new one is faster because it uses cached templates, so no long time loading things from the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-15-2007, 11:35 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 10,251
Posted By dNeonb
If someone can win let him win, I'd say and don't...

If someone can win let him win, I'd say and don't restrict him for all of these events.

I also hosted several metris events and so far noone got a higher score... But I still take part in those :p...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,053
Posted By dNeonb
Yes, I can confirm that. Ksay is enabled.

Yes, I can confirm that. Ksay is enabled.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,927
Posted By dNeonb
It was mentioned in this and quite a few other...

It was mentioned in this and quite a few other thread alsready. Why do people still keep on talking about "GPs shouldn't have the right to edit players items" ?
They don't do have such rights. But...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Replies: 182
Views: 31,199
Posted By dNeonb
I don't have a wishlist anymore because I already...

I don't have a wishlist anymore because I already met lots of people.

Nitribit, Sam, Stefan, Unixmad, SmallLars, Enton, Yann, Griffel, CiD, Bey, Fabi, Ina, Isi, Oni, and all others who were on the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,258
Posted By dNeonb
Actually if you read my posts it was fixed...

Actually if you read my posts it was fixed everywere. No I really typed legal but this caused some missunderstandings because it seems some people didn't get teh context from the other posts and the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,258
Posted By dNeonb
But what if they don't even have it and you put...

But what if they don't even have it and you put someone in there who never did something wrong?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,243
Posted By dNeonb
True, lol

True, lol
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.