Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: Classic News 04-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,977
Posted By DustyPorViva
The best April Fool's pranks are the ones that...

The best April Fool's pranks are the ones that are harmless but show that a lot of thought and effort were put into them, or at least invoke a laugh(Google does it best, folks!). The last-minute ****...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,074
Posted By DustyPorViva
But that's an entirely different connection. If...

But that's an entirely different connection. If you upgrade your internet the information is still being sent along the same lines, thus the chances of your line quality being upgraded is minimal.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-29-2012, 03:40 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,074
Posted By DustyPorViva
If people are gonna claim any awesome internet...

If people are gonna claim any awesome internet speeds then back it up with a speedtest. Otherwise when I hear "I got a 100mbit connection!!!" all I hear is "my ethernet connection is 100mbit, but I...
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 03-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 77,779
Posted By DustyPorViva
http://news.turner.com/images/10001/RS_GRP4C01_CA_...

http://news.turner.com/images/10001/RS_GRP4C01_CA_CAP%282%29.jpg
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 03-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 77,779
Posted By DustyPorViva
public static Bell cloneBell(Bell originalBell)...

public static Bell cloneBell(Bell originalBell) throws WantsToKillOriginalException {
Bell clonedOutput = new Bell(originalBell);
return clonedOutput;
}
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,128
Posted By DustyPorViva
It is Graal related as Stefan has shown interest...

It is Graal related as Stefan has shown interest in bringing it to Graal, but everything I said still stands. The editor still hasn't been released(surprise) and neither has the format.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,128
Posted By DustyPorViva
I believe Stefan is implementing a new level...

I believe Stefan is implementing a new level format that was adopted from one of their other games:
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Eurocenter_Upcoming#Alice_in_Wonderland_Online

When he stated a...
Forum: Level Design 03-21-2012, 06:54 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,096
Posted By DustyPorViva
You can make your own, via addtiledef2.

You can make your own, via addtiledef2.
Forum: Level Design 03-21-2012, 06:35 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,096
Posted By DustyPorViva
That's not deep lava, that's dark/shadow lava;...

That's not deep lava, that's dark/shadow lava; the stuff you see around the cliffs -> lava transition. There is no tile for that though because the shadows weren't meant to stretch out from the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-19-2012, 06:16 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,511
Posted By DustyPorViva
I think it's something about using a different...

I think it's something about using a different tileset layout(type 1 instead of type 0[pics1]). There is some server option that lets you change this, I think.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By DustyPorViva
I actually miss working on this project. I miss...

I actually miss working on this project. I miss the ideas, I miss working on the overworld. Admittedly I don't miss all the system management with the scripts, that was a headache. But bottom-line is...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By DustyPorViva
Probably not. Classic is kind of "claimed" as a...

Probably not. Classic is kind of "claimed" as a server. When I started this Classic had only just gone UC and I contacted Stefan to get his permission to try my own version. I'm not sure what would...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By DustyPorViva
That wasn't me who made that boat, and I doubt...

That wasn't me who made that boat, and I doubt Rufus would have let me use it, lol.

The only thing that I did to Babord was fix the cliffing and work it into the old overworld layout. The cliffing...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By DustyPorViva
My first priority was to rearrange the overworld...

My first priority was to rearrange the overworld and fix cliffing. Fixing cliffing is actually way more time-consuming then you'd imagine. Once you fix one tile it effects the ENTIRE cliff range, so...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By DustyPorViva
Hooray, I finally get to use nw2png! ...

Hooray, I finally get to use nw2png!

http://gallery.giovani.it/gruppi/img/contenuti/2008/02/17/zoidberg-foto_zoom.jpg

Friggin' large image coming this way(click to see full version).
...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-15-2012, 09:41 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,360
Posted By DustyPorViva
Nagware.

Nagware.
Forum: Questions about V6 03-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 28,220
Posted By DustyPorViva
They also need to remember their focus when graal...

They also need to remember their focus when graal is maximized. Hate having to maximize Graal then the playerlist as well.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-13-2012, 10:34 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,945
Posted By DustyPorViva
Lemmings!

Lemmings!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,120
Posted By DustyPorViva
Last I heard from Stefan is that just because the...

Last I heard from Stefan is that just because the new iPads and such have higher resolutions, it doesn't have the power to actually render Graal at that resolution.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,603
Posted By DustyPorViva
My sig archive is generated automatically from...

My sig archive is generated automatically from all my sigs. I can't really manually insert anything in there, and that wasn't really so much a sig as a quick doodle for fun.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,797
Posted By DustyPorViva
I wonder if a script can be made to clear the...

I wonder if a script can be made to clear the level out frequently.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-11-2012, 02:54 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 17,858
Posted By DustyPorViva
I don't welcome you, therefor I am certainly in...

I don't welcome you, therefor I am certainly in position to determine if you're welcome or not.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-11-2012, 02:46 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 17,858
Posted By DustyPorViva
Never said you couldn't post, and I didn't tell...

Never said you couldn't post, and I didn't tell you to gtfo. You're simply not welcome; though I'm not arrogant enough to say that I speak on behalf of any others.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-11-2012, 02:41 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 17,858
Posted By DustyPorViva
Was going to quote that you're arguing semantics...

Was going to quote that you're arguing semantics and that it's the angle of the lightsource that matters in this instance, not the distance... but you have fooled me.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 17,858
Posted By DustyPorViva
And this is the problem. The only thing you've...

And this is the problem. The only thing you've done so far is to go into threads and **** on people who are actually trying to help. All the while you're not helping ANYONE at all. You have an...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.