Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MiniOne
Forum: Your opinion 03-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 74,064
Posted By MiniOne
The community meaning us has many ways of helping...

The community meaning us has many ways of helping with the growth of graal, since we can advertise for them through sites. We can also spread it through word. Though many believe this is a 'admins'...
Forum: Zone 03-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,124
Posted By MiniOne
Lol I doubt you can quit for long :) Your like me...

Lol I doubt you can quit for long :) Your like me an addict, remember when I tried to quit xD, that only lasted 2 days :P Lets see how much better you are at this.>_<
Forum: Zone 03-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
I'm sorry but a lot of you who claim to be 16+...

I'm sorry but a lot of you who claim to be 16+ don't act nor type like a mature young adult. Your punctuation and grammar are of a primary school standard. Though I can't say much for myself since...
Forum: Zone 03-16-2009, 07:48 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By MiniOne
I actually like the fact trials can save since...

I actually like the fact trials can save since they couldn't all my stats and weapons would have gone :( but at the same time I liked attempting to get a br as a trial.
Forum: Hiring for Unholy Nation 03-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 33,110
Posted By MiniOne
watch him fire bend :D

watch him fire bend :D
Forum: Your opinion 03-15-2009, 10:33 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 74,064
Posted By MiniOne
Unknownsolder has quite the reputation.

Unknownsolder has quite the reputation.
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 03-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 3,353,946
Posted By MiniOne
Though I disagree with the ideal candidate part,...

Though I disagree with the ideal candidate part, I could agree that it may be hard balancing all the responsibilities.
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,124
Posted By MiniOne
You can't waste sayian's perm bps :D Look at...

You can't waste sayian's perm bps :D Look at sayian's stats with them ;)
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By MiniOne
I remember when they were in trader, I loved...

I remember when they were in trader, I loved trying to get them when I was a trial and I'd be like omg so close then my internet would screw up.
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 06:50 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,733
Posted By MiniOne
Lol I only picture Boing with Reapers now.

Lol I only picture Boing with Reapers now.
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 05:41 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,733
Posted By MiniOne
Lol Well I never saw Az or lame when I saw you...

Lol Well I never saw Az or lame when I saw you two, Az was more with Tench :D Everybody had their partner, those were the days :)
You and Boing, Frost and Poizike, Tench and Az, Mike and Jo :) and...
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 05:39 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,124
Posted By MiniOne
Get on Clash :D

Get on Clash :D
Forum: Zone News 03-15-2009, 05:38 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 33,745
Posted By MiniOne
Though if you logged all the killing news you...

Though if you logged all the killing news you could see who free kills, and also add a section in which you, Dan, Jesse and SN post frequent updates like every few days or weeks of what your working...
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 05:37 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By MiniOne
Playercount use to exceed 40 at practically all...

Playercount use to exceed 40 at practically all times. Now they rarely can get up to 40. Basically the target goal for zone is 30 whilst it use to be 120+.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-15-2009, 05:34 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 15,529
Posted By MiniOne
Global guilds fail since you can join as many as...

Global guilds fail since you can join as many as you like, as well as the dying playercount.
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 03-15-2009, 05:29 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 3,353,946
Posted By MiniOne
Most of you are blowing this way out of...

Most of you are blowing this way out of proportion, if you have a problem with how he moderates complain to Darlene or him through a forum pm.
Also I believe the abbreviation rule should only apply...
Forum: Code Gallery 03-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,599
Posted By MiniOne
I think stefan stole your idea xD

I think stefan stole your idea xD
Forum: Your opinion 03-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 74,064
Posted By MiniOne
Lol. I agree the management at times has been...

Lol.
I agree the management at times has been poor, and most of the choices made were a step in the wrong direction but yet they don't learn from their mistakes but rather repeat them.

Stefan and...
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 03-14-2009, 11:30 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 3,353,946
Posted By MiniOne
SN has a lot of good points, though seems to be...

SN has a lot of good points, though seems to be disliked because of his position as moderator. Correct?
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 11:27 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
John did you mean Conven? xD I missed that guy...

John did you mean Conven? xD
I missed that guy :(
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By MiniOne
B4 days were so much better.

B4 days were so much better.
Forum: Zone News 03-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 33,745
Posted By MiniOne
I like the idea of the news was neat. Though it...

I like the idea of the news was neat.
Though it could be made to look more pretty.
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 82,980
Posted By MiniOne
Were kind of straying off topic here aren't we?

Were kind of straying off topic here aren't we?
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,733
Posted By MiniOne
Frost + Poizike = Boing + Sean :D The two zone...

Frost + Poizike = Boing + Sean :D
The two zone couples :)
Forum: Graphic Design 03-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,532
Posted By MiniOne
It doesn't fit with the character you picked. ...

It doesn't fit with the character you picked.
Depending on which server you've decided. It could help to make it slightly darker and shade a bit more since most parts are just the same color.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.