Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
RevolutionJS
Forum:
Your opinion
12-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Replies:
347
Low playercount
Views:
233,698
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I think its very hard to get NEW players ...
I think its very hard to get NEW players
Evryone who see´s this game is like BLUGH What an awwfull game.
In my class they laught at me because I play graal.(Not that I mind)
I think only graal 3D...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
12-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Replies:
34
I guess it's time to reveal myself...
Views:
4,183
Posted By
RevolutionJS
But 8k is just sick...
But 8k is just sick...
Forum:
Videos
12-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Replies:
17
mix videos?
Views:
18,487
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I like to play in your movie
I like to play in your movie
Forum:
Videos
12-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Replies:
22
One man band
Views:
21,964
Posted By
RevolutionJS
They were ash ketchup from pelletown caps :O Im...
They were ash ketchup from pelletown caps :O
Im inspired by the music really..
What is this music style its awsome!
Forum:
Feature request
12-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Replies:
48
60 second PM's to staff
Views:
48,677
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Ye very good.
Ye very good.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
12-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Replies:
48
Messing around. (New gun)
Views:
9,035
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Ya on a vehicle is awsome!
Ya on a vehicle is awsome!
Forum:
Zone
12-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Replies:
20
Idea, sort of from Halo3
Views:
3,216
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Buy if u just geust lame you get all Medals. ...
Buy if u just geust lame you get all Medals.
Evryone know that when you take a base on iricia your head comes up and at says something.
My idea is:
Your head comes up on the same place.
You hear...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
12-10-2008, 03:27 PM
Replies:
34
I guess it's time to reveal myself...
Views:
4,183
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Welcome back and explain me how you got 8k bounty...
Welcome back and explain me how you got 8k bounty plx :)
Forum:
Gfx submissions
12-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Replies:
48
Messing around. (New gun)
Views:
9,035
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Sorry I tought5 it was a sabre.
Sorry I tought5 it was a sabre.
Forum:
Zone
12-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Replies:
70
Who still plays?
Views:
9,917
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I do
I do
Forum:
Gfx submissions
12-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Replies:
31
The Pr2k Rifle
Views:
8,861
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Grey is just awsome Weapons like Twinblade are...
Grey is just awsome
Weapons like Twinblade are waepons that doesnt fit zone!
Go tsu!
Forum:
Zone
12-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Replies:
24
micro
Views:
2,864
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I belive yes , You also get a gold phone ^^
I belive yes , You also get a gold phone ^^
Forum:
Gfx submissions
12-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Replies:
31
The Pr2k Rifle
Views:
8,861
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I love metal guns the Completed version is the...
I love metal guns the Completed version is the best.
Forum:
Zone
12-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Replies:
76
In fond memory........
Views:
12,484
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I got better
I got better
Forum:
Zone
12-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Replies:
98
Propositon to Stop Base Laming
Views:
9,354
Posted By
RevolutionJS
We can make more and more and more ideas but...
We can make more and more and more ideas but since the staffs arnt even trying anything it wouldnt help.
Forum:
Zone
12-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Replies:
60
Player organized "Fame and Honor" showdown
Views:
8,467
Posted By
RevolutionJS
@Dennis post I like to join but there arnt very...
@Dennis post I like to join but there arnt very much active players on te forums so ask for names ingame and next sutarday will be hard since im banned for 7 days..
Im banned saturday so on like...
Forum:
Zone
12-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Replies:
98
Propositon to Stop Base Laming
Views:
9,354
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Just sniper em down.
Just sniper em down.
Forum:
Zone
12-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Replies:
124
Problem with Iricia/Zone Idea thread
Views:
14,474
Posted By
RevolutionJS
And now my Idea! You can spawn to a base your...
And now my Idea!
You can spawn to a base your team owns, but you can choose wich base you want to spawn to!
Forum:
Zone
12-07-2008, 12:26 AM
Replies:
37
Event Weapons
Views:
4,569
Posted By
RevolutionJS
I mean maybe we can make it that when you won a...
I mean maybe we can make it that when you won a wep 3 times youll get it perm.
Sorry for not telling it good first.
Forum:
Zone
12-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Replies:
37
Event Weapons
Views:
4,569
Posted By
RevolutionJS
When you won 3x Bluepistoles/RPs/Reapers you get...
When you won 3x Bluepistoles/RPs/Reapers you get them perm?
Forum:
Information
12-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Replies:
17
Event Planet?
Views:
3,292
Posted By
RevolutionJS
That is true they never try something how can you...
That is true they never try something how can you know it wont work then.
Just try it and if it doesnt work remove it!
There made like threehondurtthousend fkn ideas , but the LAZY staff members...
Forum:
Information
12-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Replies:
17
Event Planet?
Views:
3,292
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Zone should just hire 10 developers Pay them and...
Zone should just hire 10 developers Pay them and make 2 updates a week , Then we would gut a high population.
Forum:
Information
12-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Replies:
17
Event Planet?
Views:
3,292
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Lazy..
Lazy..
Forum:
Information
12-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Replies:
17
Event Planet?
Views:
3,292
Posted By
RevolutionJS
Its about the Idea not about the time when its...
Its about the Idea not about the time when its made.
Forum:
Zone
12-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Replies:
112
Best Player Of Zone
Views:
15,462
Posted By
RevolutionJS
For who is this meant, If you want to respond to...
For who is this meant, If you want to respond to someone qoute it.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
11:43 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.