Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CyberX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2002, 09:01 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,308
Posted By CyberX
No man... I've already talked with him about...

No man... I've already talked with him about it... AND, a person cant say LIES about you to destroy ur reputation... I warned her like 3 times before jailing her....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2002, 08:51 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,308
Posted By CyberX
Yes, because she was saying LIES about me... And...

Yes, because she was saying LIES about me... And that's bad to my reputation... And I've already warned her like 3 times before...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2002, 08:26 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,308
Posted By CyberX
Sorry Alkaren, but I really did not allow... I...

Sorry Alkaren, but I really did not allow... I will tell her to change that... Sorry man... It wasnt my fault... :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2002, 08:25 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,308
Posted By CyberX
I did nothing to Dino Valley... Actually I helped...

I did nothing to Dino Valley... Actually I helped it
:mad:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2002, 08:24 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 5,308
Posted By CyberX
I really dont know why she put that nick.. I did...

I really dont know why she put that nick.. I did not allow.... I will tell her to remove it right now
sorry guys
Forum: Tech Support 02-16-2002, 10:29 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,800
Posted By CyberX
Generating Map

When I click M to generate a MAP of my overworld, it generates.... but the problem is... when the map is done and I open it, its kinda bugged with another PIC added in each level...
Like this one......
Forum: Graphic Design 02-16-2002, 12:37 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,517
Posted By CyberX
Too dark...

Too dark...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-11-2002, 07:45 PM
Replies: 215
Views: 27,928
Posted By CyberX
AHAHAHAHAHAHA that's funny ;)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
that's funny ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
I mean on his post of this thread... But he said...

I mean on his post of this thread... But he said ADMIN or ASST ADMIN in the day of the conversation...
Ok that's my last post.... My problem was solved.... Why???? Because I was not lying and Stefan...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 07:49 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
Did he mention the position, no... so plz dont...

Did he mention the position, no... so plz dont say these things...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 07:43 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
Were you on the conversation yesterday? I dont...

Were you on the conversation yesterday?
I dont think so... So shut up... Don't say things that you don't know...
He said Admin, yes.... you know nothing...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 06:54 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
I've already talked with Stefan again... He said...

I've already talked with Stefan again... He said he will unban my account and tell the whole truth to loriel!
Thanks stefan....
Problem solved!
I told you guys.... :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 06:37 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
YES!

YES!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 06:07 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
And when I asked to the Admins: Can I be ur...

And when I asked to the Admins: Can I be ur Assistant?
it was only an introduction to start the conversation and then I would send my objective and my stuff!
But ALL of you understood bad!
And I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 06:01 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
No man, he said to ask to show the stuff, and...

No man, he said to ask to show the stuff, and then if Im good I can be an Admin....
that what he said:
"ask bird, eric or godspeed or another admin"
AND I ASKED!!
GodSpeed was the first because I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 05:52 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
Yes but after the question if I could be an...

Yes but after the question if I could be an Assistant I would show my stuff!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 05:50 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
Please stefan tell them because I just got banned...

Please stefan tell them because I just got banned for it! :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
See guys???? Please stefan tell them that you...

See guys????
Please stefan tell them that you told me to ask Birdbird, GodSpeed, eric and etc to show my stuff???? please tell them man....
You're the only one who can save myself... :(
BTW,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 05:42 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
Please guys believe me!!! ASK STEFAN!!! HE TOLD...

Please guys believe me!!! ASK STEFAN!!! HE TOLD ME TO ASK!!!
GOD DAMNIT!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 05:38 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
Look Loriel.... you can't do that, because Stefan...

Look Loriel.... you can't do that, because Stefan allowed it... ASK HIM, yourself!!! Plz this was a missunderstanding because Stefan told me TO ASK!!!! please that's true!!!
CALL him Loriel!!! CALL...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 05:10 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
He TOLD me to ASK an Admin! He told me that...

He TOLD me to ASK an Admin! He told me that because he was busy... If you want, ask him yourself...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 01:53 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
When he said that he didnt have an RC it was...

When he said that he didnt have an RC it was because he wasnt a High Staff.... so I could know.... I didnt know that Kai wasnt staff.... so I asked because I saw that he's one moderator...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 01:48 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
No I really want to help Graal... Ok I will not...

No I really want to help Graal...
Ok I will not say anything more....
If you need some explanations about it, ask Stefan.... :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 01:43 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 4,988
Posted By CyberX
I only said that because I didn't know that he...

I only said that because I didn't know that he wasn't staff.... AND I only asked that because STEFAN allowed.. Stefan said that if some one of the staff members hire me as Assistant, he will hire...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.