Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shiftk03-
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-22-2002, 09:54 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,942
Posted By Shiftk03-
For one who is obcessed with the spawn of Ozzy...

For one who is obcessed with the spawn of Ozzy Osbourne, who are you to insult me on a simple thread I make?

Heres another:
Every time you get someone to do something for you, you say "Pwned"
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-22-2002, 08:49 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,942
Posted By Shiftk03-
You know your addicted to Graal when..

You know your addicted to Graal when:

When seeing something funny, instead of actually laughing extremely loud, you simply say "lelz"

When buying something you ask how much gralats it costs.
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-22-2002, 08:19 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,550
Posted By Shiftk03-
Marry me?

Marry me?
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-22-2002, 02:54 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,703
Posted By Shiftk03-
That should do it. By doing that it basically...

That should do it. By doing that it basically sits the script down and talks to it over tea and krumpets, their conversation consists of "Hey, after the command warpto is said, set the player's gani...
Forum: NPC Server 06-22-2002, 02:50 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 606
Posted By Shiftk03-
Well, we can lock this thread now. Next time use...

Well, we can lock this thread now. Next time use a forum PM to Stefan please.
Forum: NPC Server 06-22-2002, 02:45 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 247
Posted By Shiftk03-
Re: New Tilesets need NPC Server?

Jagen and Squeaker are right. You don't really need an npcserver for it, using tiledefs will most likely work.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2002, 10:36 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,725
Posted By Shiftk03-
Thanks people, we will do our best.

Thanks people, we will do our best.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-20-2002, 10:34 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,691
Posted By Shiftk03-
Exclamation New Mods

Jagen and I have been appointed the new Moderators in Kaimetsu's absense. Basically the same rules apply that Kaimetsu posted.
You cannot:
Spam
Ask for full scripts
Post other forum matters in...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,193
Posted By Shiftk03-
If I were in the player's shoes, I wouldn't like...

If I were in the player's shoes, I wouldn't like that much either...For some odd reason, instead of fixing gen2 bomys like he said he would do, hes simply selling them to Staff for some odd...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2002, 05:52 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,020
Posted By Shiftk03-
YAY NO HOVERBOARDS! Also, for the pleasure of...

YAY NO HOVERBOARDS!
Also, for the pleasure of everybody, all Admin toys have been deleted :) Good day.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-16-2002, 07:06 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,466
Posted By Shiftk03-
You should drink Guarana..Its greaaaat...

You should drink Guarana..Its greaaaat...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-16-2002, 03:30 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,466
Posted By Shiftk03-
Googi is coming over to my house in a couple...

Googi is coming over to my house in a couple weeks....

Disclaimer: Rabid is not responsible if Googi leaves in a body bag or perhaps a crumpled state.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-16-2002, 03:27 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,041
Posted By Shiftk03-
Heh I live in Kentucky. That is one of those...

Heh I live in Kentucky. That is one of those boring South-Eastern states.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2002, 09:39 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,161
Posted By Shiftk03-
For Windows XP the directory for hosts is:...

For Windows XP the directory for hosts is: WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\etc
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-14-2002, 07:34 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,955
Posted By Shiftk03-
Kamuii I clicked your "buy me this" link and...

Kamuii I clicked your "buy me this" link and bought you a cd but it turns out there was an error in the shipment and you will be recieving the hit soundtrack from the cartoon "Hello Kitty" sung by...
Forum: Guild Life 06-14-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,024
Posted By Shiftk03-
Has everyone forgotten the great feature known...

Has everyone forgotten the great feature known as: FORUM FREAKIN PM!?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2002, 10:22 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,355
Posted By Shiftk03-
Does this hole come with 2 years road-side...

Does this hole come with 2 years road-side assistance?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2002, 10:17 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,355
Posted By Shiftk03-
Thats translated into: "I got a T1-83 calculator...

Thats translated into: "I got a T1-83 calculator with two extra batteries".
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2002, 10:15 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,355
Posted By Shiftk03-
Could you be my Girlfriend? I'll treat ya...

Could you be my Girlfriend? I'll treat ya right..spousal abuse all through the night!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-13-2002, 09:56 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,355
Posted By Shiftk03-
I doubt Stefan caused this, he usually tells when...

I doubt Stefan caused this, he usually tells when there will be downtime due to upgrades or whatnot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2002, 01:37 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,557
Posted By Shiftk03-
I voted for Bob Dole.

I voted for Bob Dole.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-01-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 12,340
Posted By Shiftk03-
YOU BRING A SMALL ONE AND I"MA GONNA SMACK YOU...

YOU BRING A SMALL ONE AND I"MA GONNA SMACK YOU WITH THAT ONE AND A LARGER ONE!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-01-2002, 07:13 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 12,340
Posted By Shiftk03-
Kiddies kiddies, lets not fight. Its not a power...

Kiddies kiddies, lets not fight. Its not a power struggle, we're supposed to be a bunch of people with a common goal: Fix up G2k1.
Somewhere in the commercial downcast, you two lost sight of that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-31-2002, 04:36 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 12,340
Posted By Shiftk03-
Actually I've been active lately..I fixed Bomy...

Actually I've been active lately..I fixed Bomy bumpers and the survivor heal (seriously lagged but will fix that when my dsl modem stops disconnecting me!)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2002, 06:53 AM
Replies: 191
Views: 14,593
Posted By Shiftk03-
We need a team of people that can supervise him...

We need a team of people that can supervise him opening that can! Email [email protected] for a position..Everyone gets level 99 RC and a bag of Fritos! (no offense to Unix)
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.