Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
DrakilorP2P
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-04-2008, 04:22 AM
Replies:
87
PRE-FINALIZED DISCUSSION: Playerworld Rules
Views:
50,959
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Is this just for blatant clones of large portions...
Is this just for blatant clones of large portions of other servers or will subtle similarities suffice?
I hope this means trademarked.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
08-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Replies:
40
playercount
Views:
3,957
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Graal is broken, everyone hates it and here's how...
Graal is broken, everyone hates it and here's how to fix it:
Make it 3D. 2D is primitive and obsolete.
Implement a leveling system with skills and talents.
Implement raids and instances.
...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Replies:
51
today is a great day for these forums
Views:
7,121
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
What I meant is that they smugly proclaim "law"...
What I meant is that they smugly proclaim "law" when they notice a coincidence, which they will assume to be a real pattern. Also, if you're going to use scientific laws to translate something,...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Replies:
51
today is a great day for these forums
Views:
7,121
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
I don't care what pseudo-scientists say; only...
I don't care what pseudo-scientists say; only true Christian scientists can do it properly without throwing "scientific laws" around as soon as they notice a coincidence.
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Replies:
22
Request for icons
Views:
2,461
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Graal should be installing it as graal.lang...
Graal should be installing it as graal.lang somewhere.
Attached copy.
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Replies:
22
Request for icons
Views:
2,461
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
GScript already has a syntax highlighting...
GScript already has a syntax highlighting definition for GtkSourceView, try using that.
Forum:
Zone
08-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Replies:
24
THE END OF BASE LAMING *applause!*
Views:
3,032
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Jetpack.
Jetpack.
Forum:
Zormite Republic
07-31-2008, 03:07 PM
Replies:
42
Holy Matrimony
Views:
8,058
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
I'm terribly sorry for your demise. I wish you...
I'm terribly sorry for your demise. I wish you good luck in rebuilding your emotional life to a mature level.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-30-2008, 01:23 PM
Replies:
15
Cant figure this formula out.
Views:
3,226
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
People who got C in elementary mathematics ITT.
People who got C in elementary mathematics ITT.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Unsuccessful attempt at being funny. Edit: ...
Unsuccessful attempt at being funny.
Edit:
Failure at being clever.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Replies:
147
Community Scripting Project
Views:
20,439
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Learning aid: free as in freedom, not as in free...
Learning aid: free as in freedom, not as in free candy.
You mean imaginary property? Sometimes I can't believe how witty and awesome I am.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Replies:
147
Community Scripting Project
Views:
20,439
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
I'd like to note that a copyleft license is...
I'd like to note that a copyleft license is supposed to fix this. If someone forks you in an attempt to replace you, you can do the same back to them since they're forced to distribute any changes...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Replies:
15
Cant figure this formula out.
Views:
3,226
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Most character level systems I've read use a...
Most character level systems I've read use a predefined list. Usually there aren't going to be more than a hundred levels anyway, so constructing the list isn't particularly tedious.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-28-2008, 03:33 AM
Replies:
147
Community Scripting Project
Views:
20,439
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
I'm not convinced that such an individual would...
I'm not convinced that such an individual would even be capable of doing so and get good results. Are you doing this argument out of genuine concern for these people?
I completely agree.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-28-2008, 01:59 AM
Replies:
147
Community Scripting Project
Views:
20,439
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
I think we can rebrand the copying and pasting of...
I think we can rebrand the copying and pasting of a server as "forking." Contrary to your intuition, forks are a good thing in most open source environments.
I wish to propose the hypothesis that...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Replies:
147
Community Scripting Project
Views:
20,439
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Why exactly was it a bad thing that they copied...
Why exactly was it a bad thing that they copied the scripts? Oh no, they are trying to make a better server, they must be stopped at all costs.
"Making it so it's not their hard work?" I really...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Replies:
147
Community Scripting Project
Views:
20,439
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
That's not how free software works. Given...
That's not how free software works.
Given that, I don't think it's appropriate to apply business concepts to Graal servers since they're not even remotely comparable to conventional companies.
...
Forum:
Code Gallery
07-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Replies:
2
Random dungeon generation with cellular automata
Views:
2,537
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Random dungeon generation with cellular automata
This one should be pretty straightforward. Each cell have a finite amount of states. Every generation, all cells are simultaneously changed according to a set of rules which are dependant on the...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-26-2008, 12:38 PM
Replies:
147
Community Scripting Project
Views:
20,439
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Most hobbyist programmers code for the sake of...
Most hobbyist programmers code for the sake of coding rather than for any real or perceived gain from having a better product than someone else.
Young teenagers are exempt from this, of course:...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
07-26-2008, 05:01 AM
Replies:
147
Community Scripting Project
Views:
20,439
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
I don't want to reinvent the wheel. ...
I don't want to reinvent the wheel.
They'll learn their lesson when it's time to maintain the code and they realize that they can't fix anything.
Do it!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Replies:
23
Atrius
Views:
4,843
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
I want you to remove all weapons and firearms...
I want you to remove all weapons and firearms more advanced than a broken bottle.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
The more the merrier.
The more the merrier.
Forum:
Your opinion
07-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Replies:
8
Graal is a cpu hog?
Views:
13,162
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
May be related to this thread:
May be related to this thread:
Forum:
Questions about V6
07-24-2008, 01:59 PM
Replies:
58
GS2? In my editor?
Views:
135,610
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
Stefan is afraid of reverse engineered private...
Stefan is afraid of reverse engineered private servers even though that already happened.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-24-2008, 02:25 AM
Replies:
43
Gears Are Turning...
Views:
7,933
Posted By
DrakilorP2P
The quality of this thread just increased...
The quality of this thread just increased dramatically.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:51 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.