Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 75 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: --Chris--
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,970
Posted By --Chris--
Nothing wrong with Sigil of thunder, it doesn't...

Nothing wrong with Sigil of thunder, it doesn't make other amulets inferior and there are many equally as good. Examples: Red Dragon Amulet, Blue Dragon Amulet, Ghost Pirate's Amulet.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-01-2004, 05:18 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 873
Posted By --Chris--
Hmm... I'm just gonna suggest that playerworlds...

Hmm...
I'm just gonna suggest that playerworlds should not be alowd to use "Graal" in their name unless they are servers ran by Stefan such as "Graal Kingdoms" or "Graal 2001." I mean..servers like...
Forum: Kingdoms 03-01-2004, 05:10 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,234
Posted By --Chris--
He likely deserved it, I know him to be a trouble...

He likely deserved it, I know him to be a trouble maker and I know Lance to act justly. His story is so one-sided and concealed it isn't funny.

Edit: Lemme guess, his one or two supporters are...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-01-2004, 05:04 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,385
Posted By --Chris--
Maybe the rule had stated that PWs can't have...

Maybe the rule had stated that PWs can't have more than 3 managers simultaneously and someone has a bad memory or misinterpreted it? Either way, doesn't matter...this thread is silly.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-29-2004, 08:37 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,234
Posted By --Chris--
Bottom looks too plain with that dark blue. Maybe...

Bottom looks too plain with that dark blue. Maybe make it look icey or something?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,048
Posted By --Chris--
"/statistics" or "/skills" is supposed to show...

"/statistics" or "/skills" is supposed to show the amount of slots you can handle.
Forum: Kingdoms 02-29-2004, 05:44 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,281
Posted By --Chris--
Grr there are 38 threads, you couldn't have...

Grr there are 38 threads, you couldn't have possibly read them all thoroughly and neither am I to prove you wrong. The point of time I quit James was appointed King but was later banned or something,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-29-2004, 05:05 AM
Replies: 144
Views: 7,435
Posted By --Chris--
I'd show off my work here but people are probably...

I'd show off my work here but people are probably lacking the sufficient sprites :x GK and 2k1 players have seen them for sure =p Contact on aim or msn eh?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 639
Posted By --Chris--
I hate sub-kingdoms and seperate RP groups from...

I hate sub-kingdoms and seperate RP groups from the main kingdoms so much it's not funny e_e Details for reasoning you probably already know, I've said it a million times in other threads. Also...if...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-28-2004, 10:04 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,257
Posted By --Chris--
Jourdan, I still talk to him on aim. We've been...

Jourdan, I still talk to him on aim. We've been friends for years (I got him into Graal <3)

Everyone else...no idea.

Hm...I always wondered what happened to Kaleas (carrotberrystars.)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-28-2004, 09:56 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 7,435
Posted By --Chris--
Best gani/animations guy *cough* There should...

Best gani/animations guy *cough*
There should be interactive tournaments to determine winners of certain things like best sparrer :x
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-28-2004, 06:26 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,970
Posted By --Chris--
You should try making it animated, it currently...

You should try making it animated, it currently looks a bit dull X_x
I dislike your desired stats, way too poweful. Furthermore I don't believe people should be able to chose the stats on the items...
Forum: Kingdoms 02-28-2004, 06:21 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,281
Posted By --Chris--
"Chris, all I am saying is I've seen playerworlds...

"Chris, all I am saying is I've seen playerworlds written out on napkins that have more detail than I've seen of Forest"

The levels have not been completed. Loriel offered to do something to wipe...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,720
Posted By --Chris--
Wow..so many memories and good/funny times....

Wow..so many memories and good/funny times. Hm..certainly the best was the final kingdom war on 2k1 (Zormite vs KT + Pirates) but Zormite got removed after that :( Man...I miss 2k1.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-28-2004, 05:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,091
Posted By --Chris--
Can't you do that on the site?

Can't you do that on the site?
Forum: Kingdoms 02-27-2004, 12:26 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,281
Posted By --Chris--
What the hell am I doing? I'll repeat, IF YOU...

What the hell am I doing? I'll repeat, IF YOU DON'T WANT UPDATES BUT WANT PLAYERWISE THINGS RIGHT NOW SAY SO :)
Furthermore making kingdoms not RP or mistreating players because of your position...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2004, 10:45 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,332
Posted By --Chris--
Inconsistant but smoothe, I like <3 The head...

Inconsistant but smoothe, I like <3 The head looks weird being completely still though.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,153
Posted By --Chris--
Me, I got rw to just about every graphic folder...

Me, I got rw to just about every graphic folder on debug.
Forum: GK Bugs 02-25-2004, 06:08 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,595
Posted By --Chris--
Actually, it is a big deal. Sometimes when I'm...

Actually, it is a big deal. Sometimes when I'm questing and I have a quest npc with me it happens under the boat ferry and the ladders disappear which I can't grab to get back to the top of the boat....
Forum: Kingdoms 02-25-2004, 06:03 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,281
Posted By --Chris--
I'd quote myself: "Alliances do not last" :) ...

I'd quote myself: "Alliances do not last" :)
They always end up screwing over each other, two backstab one or so. Oh..and I've already started hearing rumors about a situation like this ;)
Forum: Kingdoms 02-25-2004, 02:59 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,879
Posted By --Chris--
I would add you as long as you don't erase my...

I would add you as long as you don't erase my kingdom again :) Oh wait, you'd never even get a rank like that again ^-^ Gr...

Hm...man, I need to hurry up with Forest ;( I want Loriel ;-;
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2004, 02:57 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,723
Posted By --Chris--
How about just making them unprepare-able?

How about just making them unprepare-able?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,876
Posted By --Chris--
It came down to Alex_6/Adeno vs Lance and Alex...

It came down to Alex_6/Adeno vs Lance and Alex won but gave him the prize.
Forum: GK Bugs 02-24-2004, 06:23 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 797
Posted By --Chris--
If I'm not mistaken they reset and change...

If I'm not mistaken they reset and change location every 2 hours if unfound as sometimes players would take them into their house or so and disconnect :x
Forum: Gani Construction 02-24-2004, 04:33 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,815
Posted By --Chris--
Hm..I dunno but maybe getting it from the...

Hm..I dunno but maybe getting it from the development package in the setup.exe download thingy may help? :x
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.