Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 75 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Clockwork
Forum: Graphic Design 12-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Replies: 214
Views: 33,019
Posted By Clockwork
Not really sure it's the right size for graal,...

Not really sure it's the right size for graal, but other than that, it looks much better when paired with the blue water. I relize it's supposed to be green/swampy? but that doesn't mean you cant...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-11-2010, 11:39 AM
Replies: 214
Views: 33,019
Posted By Clockwork
Very bland, no real colors D:... Why are the...

Very bland, no real colors D:...

Why are the walls, floor, everything, the same shade of mushy swamp, pale green/gray?

Also, you don't really need to dither on things like the columns, which...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 15,425
Posted By Clockwork
Don't worry guys. I'll set the standard. ...

Don't worry guys. I'll set the standard.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6632/rainbowunicornz.png
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-02-2010, 03:49 AM
Replies: 155
Views: 50,403
Posted By Clockwork
Servers back up, Dev Clockwork. Would...

Servers back up, Dev Clockwork.

Would appreciate ( Donations...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 50,403
Posted By Clockwork
Meh... I'll see what I can do about bringing it...

Meh... I'll see what I can do about bringing it back up after Christmas or such, but I can't really spare 60-70$ right now just to watch 3 people idle on it. :(

Christmas presents can be...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 50,403
Posted By Clockwork
I don't intend on paying for graal again, sorry....

I don't intend on paying for graal again, sorry. o.o
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-27-2010, 02:57 AM
Replies: 32
cya
Views: 4,638
Posted By Clockwork
bai

bai
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-25-2010, 08:54 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 22,289
Posted By Clockwork
willing to bet it's the same thing as iphone...

willing to bet it's the same thing as iphone server
Forum: Graphic Design 11-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,242
Posted By Clockwork
Transparency doesn't work on tiles, unless you...

Transparency doesn't work on tiles, unless you use that one level editor, which still has quite a bit of issues I believe.

If you really want to try regardless, use a program like Adobe Photoshop...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-12-2010, 04:31 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5431/aekofailbr...

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5431/aekofailbrikz.png

Every so often I try to recreate the circle style of bricks common in mmo towns >>;

I think I got it laid out pretty well, though I'm...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,945
Posted By Clockwork
Happy birthday :3

Happy birthday :3
Forum: Graphic Design 11-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/267/aekosomesor...

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/267/aekosomesortahead.png

o.O seems off, so meh.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5323/aekololsmirtz.png
lol so crazee
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Replies: 208
Views: 59,726
Posted By Clockwork
inb4 jigga buys and hosts it sometime later.

inb4 jigga buys and hosts it sometime later.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9633/failtree23...

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9633/failtree23.png

I hate treez.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4857/aekominecr...

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4857/aekominecraftwall.png

O.o
Forum: Graphic Design 11-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4857/aekominecraf...

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4857/aekominecraftwall.png


o.O
Forum: Graphic Design 11-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4857/aekominecr...

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4857/aekominecraftwall.png

sorta bad. but, minecraft genreal.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,230
Posted By Clockwork
I got a hersheys bar that looks like that during...

I got a hersheys bar that looks like that during halloween...but the gold kind have nuts and taste old... :(

Axe looks pretty. You should have kept going and add more detail :O
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-02-2010, 05:38 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,438
Posted By Clockwork
Were the prizes as nice as the halloween events,...

Were the prizes as nice as the halloween events, or did "low geared" people only get more EC in which to feed to the "high geared" for a small amount of diamonds?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 6,438
Posted By Clockwork
Enjoyed the first 3 parts, reached the fourth...

Enjoyed the first 3 parts, reached the fourth part, and lol'd when I was expected to collect like 120 things. :(

And the 6 regulars who might actually have the patience ( or items already) enjoy...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Replies: 208
Views: 59,726
Posted By Clockwork
=coff= </aekotoldyouso>

=coff= </aekotoldyouso>
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,608
Posted By Clockwork
Meh... I only see bad coming from this if it...

Meh... I only see bad coming from this if it would arive. Giving the ability to basically give away free, paid subscriptions to people with the title of 'manager' on an online game. I'd see it only...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,018
Posted By Clockwork
Amazing portrayal of The Last Supper :0

Amazing portrayal of The Last Supper :0
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-27-2010, 07:40 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,643
Posted By Clockwork
Hbd <3~

Hbd <3~
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-25-2010, 03:19 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,889
Posted By Clockwork
o.o... Sorry? D: I think the voting should have...

o.o... Sorry? D:
I think the voting should have at least lasted a day or more, as I logged in earlier and nothing was happening, logged in again later and found it had started and finished and I'd...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.