Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
TSAdmin
Forum:
Era Main Forum
10-14-2010, 05:01 AM
Replies:
19
Event auto lag kicker
Views:
3,150
Posted By
TSAdmin
Yeah, because everyone is just brimming with...
Yeah, because everyone is just brimming with anticipation about having to move internationally just so they can play a game. :rolleyes:
Forum:
Era Main Forum
10-14-2010, 04:59 AM
Replies:
15
Anyone know..
Views:
3,043
Posted By
TSAdmin
You answered your own question while asking the...
You answered your own question while asking the question
Kinetaro's been quite ill lately, but he doesn't seem to know when to take a break. He's still dragging himself out of bed to go to...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
10-13-2010, 04:26 AM
Replies:
63
Era wiki
Views:
9,174
Posted By
TSAdmin
As already mentioned, my main concern would be...
As already mentioned, my main concern would be the fact that these three new icons look severely out of place due to the quality differences. The other icons look like they belong on a Wiki page. I...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
10-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Replies:
36
Player Relations
Views:
5,969
Posted By
TSAdmin
My experience with a PR has been Excellent, Good,...
My experience with a PR has been Excellent, Good, Average AND Poor all at the same time. Just sayin'.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
10-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Replies:
19
Event auto lag kicker
Views:
3,150
Posted By
TSAdmin
Personally, I think such limits should only be...
Personally, I think such limits should only be enforced on trials hopefully enticing them to upgrade or something. Enforcing it on everyone, you have people who have paid who can't do jack all on Era...
Forum:
Bug Report
10-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Replies:
1,680
Windows v6 beta test
Views:
9,040,421
Posted By
TSAdmin
Try to resize the window a little then back to...
Try to resize the window a little then back to what you had it. The image should unfreeze if it's what I'm thinking it is. I'm guessing when you open Task Manager, it's prompting you with the User...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
10-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Replies:
60
Helicopter
Views:
7,476
Posted By
TSAdmin
I'm pretty sure there aren't plans to release...
I'm pretty sure there aren't plans to release helicopters to the general public (Don't quote me, just saying I'm pretty sure because of...) The one that is flying around at the moment reminds me of...
Forum:
Tech Support
10-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Replies:
59
STFU Kev hat on UN
Views:
6,333
Posted By
TSAdmin
The file was deleted from what I saw happen....
The file was deleted from what I saw happen. You're probably still able to see it because it's downloaded to your computer.
I highly doubt this merits a review of Cron as manager though. Just a...
Forum:
Tech Support
10-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Replies:
59
STFU Kev hat on UN
Views:
6,333
Posted By
TSAdmin
Sorry for not picking this up sooner. I have been...
Sorry for not picking this up sooner. I have been rather busy. Unfortunately when I got on UN RC, nobody was to be seen. I will follow up though, however it would be convenient if it were removed in...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
10-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Replies:
16
What it do, Graal?
Views:
3,334
Posted By
TSAdmin
Amazing.
Amazing.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
10-05-2010, 04:17 AM
Replies:
25
Howdy, folks.
Views:
3,181
Posted By
TSAdmin
Hi, Chris Vimes :)
Hi, Chris Vimes :)
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
10-01-2010, 04:00 AM
Replies:
8
Sorry for the lack of responses
Views:
1,796
Posted By
TSAdmin
Sorry for the lack of responses
Hi.
While I have the chance, I just wanted to clear something up. I have been away for a while, around a week now, and didn't expect it to go this long but I have managed to come on for about an...
Forum:
Bug Report
09-22-2010, 11:11 AM
Replies:
7
PCID Allow problems
Views:
13,791
Posted By
TSAdmin
Well, there is one that displays our e-mails here...
Well, there is one that displays our e-mails here (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/announcement.php?f=15) since we all have access to both
[email protected]
and
[email protected]
,...
Forum:
Bug Report
09-22-2010, 07:38 AM
Replies:
7
PCID Allow problems
Views:
13,791
Posted By
TSAdmin
I've approved the last unapproved PC ID I could...
I've approved the last unapproved PC ID I could see on your account. Next time though, probably should contact
[email protected]
rather than making a Forum post.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-20-2010, 06:37 AM
Replies:
131
Maloria goes Hosted!
Views:
22,763
Posted By
TSAdmin
I would have to agree with this post. ...
I would have to agree with this post.
That's not a firewall, that's a brick wall... tsk tsk, silly Microsoft.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-16-2010, 05:21 AM
Replies:
466
Armageddon
Views:
95,720
Posted By
TSAdmin
Although I'm not officially part of the...
Although I'm not officially part of the moderation team, I can understand from their standpoint that it is not always possible to read every single post in every single thread, every hour of every...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Replies:
3
Clientside Sleep
Views:
1,964
Posted By
TSAdmin
The Clientside version of sleep is exactly the...
The Clientside version of sleep is exactly the same as the serverside version. EG:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
shared.chat("Test1");
sleep(5);
shared.chat("Test2");
}
Worked...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
09-15-2010, 09:45 AM
Replies:
21
Gym
Views:
3,777
Posted By
TSAdmin
Perhaps there should be a link in-game to this...
Perhaps there should be a link in-game to this post:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1600822&postcount=2
in like an "FAQ" section, since it's a typical question.
Forum:
Bug Report
09-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Replies:
4
/localbans bug with Unlimited times
Views:
12,928
Posted By
TSAdmin
Weird. In a lot of those ones in the past it...
Weird. In a lot of those ones in the past it would say "Time left: 9 years, XX days, XX hours left" but now it just says "Time left: unlimited". But either way, ban types like "hacking" and "account...
Forum:
Bug Report
09-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Replies:
4
/localbans bug with Unlimited times
Views:
12,928
Posted By
TSAdmin
/localbans bug with Unlimited times
I've noticed that ever since "10 years (Unlimited)" was changed to actual "Unlimited" bans with no time limit at all, "Unlimited" bans are no longer entered into the list populated when calling...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
09-10-2010, 07:41 AM
Replies:
36
Graal Ghetto Hiring
Views:
17,319
Posted By
TSAdmin
[/QUOTE] What?
[/QUOTE]
What?
Forum:
Era Main Forum
09-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Replies:
37
To those that....
Views:
5,355
Posted By
TSAdmin
I think that time passed when HoudiniMan left.
I think that time passed when HoudiniMan left.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
08-31-2010, 07:23 AM
Replies:
42
Retiring
Views:
5,216
Posted By
TSAdmin
No it doesn't. Only the content owner can...
No it doesn't. Only the content owner can transfer content ownership rights. If that person wishes to take the content to their grave for any reason at all, that is their choice. It is not passed...
Forum:
Bug Report
08-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Replies:
1,680
Windows v6 beta test
Views:
9,040,421
Posted By
TSAdmin
I haven't checked, but after an hour of gameplay...
I haven't checked, but after an hour of gameplay it would be easy to assume the log window gets pretty large during a single session, yeah.
Forum:
NPC Scripting
08-28-2010, 03:35 PM
Replies:
16
GServer updates
Views:
7,813
Posted By
TSAdmin
I assumed the server I was on had been restarted...
I assumed the server I was on had been restarted already, but I assumed incorrectly :p That seemed to be the problem. Worked, thanks :)
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
10:06 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.