Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,688
Posted By Darlene159
Wow, congrats, and welcome back

Wow, congrats, and welcome back
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,445
Posted By Darlene159
Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums.
Forum: Feature request 07-16-2009, 01:59 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 110,555
Posted By Darlene159
Seriously? Seriously....Do this again, and no...

Seriously? Seriously....Do this again, and no more posting for you. I actually felt sorry for you, and you were joking? GRRRRR.

Closed.
Forum: Feature request 07-15-2009, 06:04 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 110,555
Posted By Darlene159
Where? Only one person said he wouldn't have...

Where? Only one person said he wouldn't have thought of it himself, not that he supported your idea.
To be honest, no one has supported it.
Forum: Feature request 07-15-2009, 01:19 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 110,555
Posted By Darlene159
This is what I think. If I am going to pay to...

This is what I think.
If I am going to pay to play/develop, I do not want to be kicked off servers I decide to play/develop.
It's a bad idea no matter how you look at it.
Forum: Playerworld Administration Team 07-15-2009, 01:17 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 14,554
Posted By Darlene159
If they are hiring, they will let people know to...

If they are hiring, they will let people know to do applications.
Forum: Feature request 07-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Replies: 122
Views: 110,555
Posted By Darlene159
Exausted, please stop accusing people of trolling...

Exausted, please stop accusing people of trolling just because they disagree.
I do not agree with your idea at all. I do not think forcing people to play servers that they dont want to play will...
Forum: Questions about V6 07-10-2009, 06:28 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 20,456
Posted By Darlene159
I use Vista, and can get on Graal fine, just lots...

I use Vista, and can get on Graal fine, just lots of lag.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,100
Posted By Darlene159
This thread is ridiculous....

This thread is ridiculous....
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,408
Posted By Darlene159
Totally agree. The NPC server isn't going...

Totally agree. The NPC server isn't going anywhere, and it would be stupid to work backwards instead of forwards.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,100
Posted By Darlene159
You missed my point. If these playerworlds have...

You missed my point. If these playerworlds have hardly no players, it wont make much of a difference.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,100
Posted By Darlene159
How is getting rid of playerworlds with few...

How is getting rid of playerworlds with few players going to better anything? The players will still be spread out like they are. There are players waiting for a better Classic, N-Pulse, and...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,408
Posted By Darlene159
I miss this so much, you just dont know....

I miss this so much, you just dont know....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,100
Posted By Darlene159
This is not the answer to anything. I want to...

This is not the answer to anything.
I want to see Classic and N-Pulse come back
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-30-2009, 04:29 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,408
Posted By Darlene159
Tearing each other apart is not going to move it...

Tearing each other apart is not going to move it forward either, and I am sick of seeing it.........
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-30-2009, 04:20 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,408
Posted By Darlene159
These threads never go anywhere. All some of you...

These threads never go anywhere. All some of you do is pick each other apart. Is that productive? No.
Stop it, and just give the management some ideas. Stop working backwards, and leave the past in...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-30-2009, 02:29 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,408
Posted By Darlene159
Now is all there is.....

Now is all there is.....
Forum: Tech Support 06-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,966
Posted By Darlene159
Notice I said "sometimes"

Notice I said "sometimes"
Forum: Tech Support 06-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,966
Posted By Darlene159
It's not stupid at all for parents to monitor...

It's not stupid at all for parents to monitor what their kids do online. It's not that kids are chatting that is the problem sometimes, it is how they are chatting, and what they are chatting about...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 24,794
Posted By Darlene159
I think Classic should just be removed until...

I think Classic should just be removed until Stefan himself decides what to do with it.
All the bickering and arguing has gotten beyond ridiculous over this playerworld.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,123
Posted By Darlene159
The rebirth of N-Pulse

The rebirth of N-Pulse
Forum: Feature request 06-22-2009, 05:08 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 21,838
Posted By Darlene159
I was playing on Zodiac until I got my laptop...

I was playing on Zodiac until I got my laptop with Vista on it, and lagged too bad.
Forum: Feature request 06-22-2009, 12:45 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 21,838
Posted By Darlene159
Yay! I can't play because the lag is so bad with...

Yay! I can't play because the lag is so bad with Vista.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 17,930
Posted By Darlene159
1999 I think It was a little while before the...

1999 I think
It was a little while before the TAW guild found out the leader was a guy, lol
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-21-2009, 03:27 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,298
Posted By Darlene159
There is no need to continually make these kinds...

There is no need to continually make these kinds of threads. They are NOT helpful, and serve no purpose other than wasted space.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.