Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Donark
Forum: Zone 03-10-2009, 01:26 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,173
Posted By Donark
Like I said before Tsu, and Wehec will be good...

Like I said before Tsu, and Wehec will be good ETs.
ALSO
Jasper would make a great ET aswell since he has been a Temp Planet Admin for a while, he know's all the commands by heart.
IXI would...
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,173
Posted By Donark
NOT AT ALL. Jasper is actually one of the most...

NOT AT ALL.
Jasper is actually one of the most friendliest players I've ever talked too. Even if he didn't talk to you that isn't a reason why he would'nt be a good ET. Think that over before you...
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,173
Posted By Donark
I told him he should apply, then he admited he...

I told him he should apply, then he admited he didn't want it because he would know he would abuse xD
I recommend wehec or tsu. Their both really active and wehec's timezone can help us out.
Forum: Zone 03-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,785
Posted By Donark
I think it's the class that deflects the bullets...

I think it's the class that deflects the bullets :P
Forum: Zone 03-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,533
Posted By Donark
The holiday points thing idea from tsu, ...

The holiday points thing idea from tsu,
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83391
Forum: Zone 03-08-2009, 02:39 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,174
Posted By Donark
Thats what commands are for.

Thats what commands are for.
Forum: Zone 03-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,174
Posted By Donark
On the top of the screen it should say something...

On the top of the screen it should say something like Remaining Bikes: 12 to stop this problem.

Ya, this is a pretty cool idea.
Forum: Zone 03-05-2009, 04:59 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,447
Posted By Donark
Double Spars FTW :D

Double Spars FTW :D
Forum: Zone 03-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,345
Posted By Donark
No way. Era is fine with it's community.

No way. Era is fine with it's community.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-04-2009, 04:31 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By Donark
Lookin good, all ya need now is the up and...

Lookin good, all ya need now is the up and downies ;D
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By Donark
CAMEY HAMI AHHH I think thats how to pronounce...

CAMEY HAMI AHHH
I think thats how to pronounce it >.> havn't watched that show in years.
They look purty but I like the red one more.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,745
Posted By Donark
Wow Tsu, your gifted :P I would love to see that...

Wow Tsu, your gifted :P I would love to see that blade in game.
Forum: Zone 02-28-2009, 04:39 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 9,397
Posted By Donark
We can't host races for those prizes even if we...

We can't host races for those prizes even if we wanted too. Jesse only adds us the slots for what we need if it's posted on forums. We don't have anything more then bombs you can buy in Zone money...
Forum: Zone 02-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,345
Posted By Donark
-_-'

-_-'
Forum: Zone 02-27-2009, 09:06 PM
Replies: 18
Poll: Zone ideas!
Views: 2,043
Posted By Donark
Because it's stupid. Like I said. It will just...

Because it's stupid. Like I said. It will just corrupt ther system that was just made.
Forum: Zone 02-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Replies: 18
Poll: Zone ideas!
Views: 2,043
Posted By Donark
No. That would just be stupid.

No. That would just be stupid.
Forum: Zone 02-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,345
Posted By Donark
I blame it all on the gravitron being too over...

I blame it all on the gravitron being too over powered and lame.
Forum: Zone 02-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,580
Posted By Donark
Ya... Tsu you already had this idea :P

Ya... Tsu you already had this idea :P
Forum: Zone 02-24-2009, 03:14 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,067
Posted By Donark
There's too many tracks to have race statistics

There's too many tracks to have race statistics
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 22,270
Posted By Donark
I play era too. And who are you?

I play era too.
And who are you?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 22,270
Posted By Donark
Yes, your point?

Yes, your point?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 22,270
Posted By Donark
When lexus admited to have no life when he...

When lexus admited to have no life when he becomes staff.
Forum: Zone 02-23-2009, 04:08 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,067
Posted By Donark
I wonder what rank you would actually be with one...

I wonder what rank you would actually be with one kill >.>
Forum: Zone 02-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,067
Posted By Donark
Actually your number 11 D:

Actually your number 11 D:
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 22,270
Posted By Donark
When packers5656 cross dressed on his acount...

When packers5656 cross dressed on his acount Torrie.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.