Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 61,741
Posted By Crow
I must've missed something in this conversation...

I must've missed something in this conversation :oo:

Let me make a short point: Why not Steam? You know how games can coexist on Steam and Desura, right? I never spoke negatively of Desura. I know...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Replies: 123
Views: 61,741
Posted By Crow
Your posts are too long, I'm not going to read...

Your posts are too long, I'm not going to read through all of that. Popularity.

Edit: Screw that, read some of it. Your Steam arguments are mostly invalid. There are a lot of indie games that have...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Replies: 123
Views: 61,741
Posted By Crow
Desura is rather big as it is now, and is getting...

Desura is rather big as it is now, and is getting more popular. Still, Steam would be a way better choice.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,026
Posted By Crow
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-09-2012, 12:57 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,602
Posted By Crow
Hey, I remember that as well!

Hey, I remember that as well!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Replies: 349
Views: 108,765
Posted By Crow
I'll give you a status update in a couple days.

I'll give you a status update in a couple days.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,602
Posted By Crow
Bamboo dashes with H.

Bamboo dashes with H.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Replies: 159
Views: 35,901
Posted By Crow
I do, so this shall be my last post here.

I do, so this shall be my last post here.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Replies: 159
Views: 35,901
Posted By Crow
You haven't developed anything yourself, though,...

You haven't developed anything yourself, though, have you? At least they're not jealous of you, then.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,521
Posted By Crow
That is awkward, but I'll look into it. ...

That is awkward, but I'll look into it.

Edit: Fixed.




Noticed. Not much I can do about it though.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,695
Posted By Crow
He was mostly questioning your story. That's a...

He was mostly questioning your story. That's a perfectly valid thing to do. Going around with a story like "He was dead and alive at the same time" screaming "FK YOU IT'S FANTASY I CAN DO WHAT I WANT...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,521
Posted By Crow
Nope.

Nope.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,521
Posted By Crow
Correction: this happens on v5. Case closed. I'll...

Correction: this happens on v5. Case closed. I'll see if I can do something about it, will probably end up in disabling this for v5 though. We need to talk, Fiber, I want to walk you through your...
Forum: Classic News 09-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,280
Posted By Crow
Good point. Will do.

Good point. Will do.
Forum: Classic News 09-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,280
Posted By Crow
What I meant is that I have successfully deleted...

What I meant is that I have successfully deleted it :p
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Replies: 159
Views: 35,901
Posted By Crow
If it's truly his hobby to command and pay a...

If it's truly his hobby to command and pay a couple lemmings who do all the work, sure.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 9,715
Posted By Crow
I think there's like 5, maybe 6.

I think there's like 5, maybe 6.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Replies: 159
Views: 35,901
Posted By Crow
I have a feeling it will anyhow :oo:

I have a feeling it will anyhow :oo:
Forum: Classic News 09-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,280
Posted By Crow
Map doesn't display correctly when opening it the...

Map doesn't display correctly when opening it the first time by the way, probably has something to do with files downloading. I also agree on making the markers stand out more. Some simple animation...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,311
Posted By Crow
Oh noes~

Oh noes~
Forum: Classic News 09-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,280
Posted By Crow
0 AP is where it's at man. Why go higher than...

0 AP is where it's at man. Why go higher than that?
Forum: Classic News 09-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,280
Posted By Crow
Can only stab them with the lead on Era :(

Can only stab them with the lead on Era :(
Forum: Classic News 09-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,280
Posted By Crow
I take a pencil to a gun fight on Era and win....

I take a pencil to a gun fight on Era and win. Now what?
Forum: Classic News 09-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,280
Posted By Crow
You would win. Tim is a noob.

You would win. Tim is a noob.
Forum: Classic News 09-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,280
Posted By Crow
I prefer Classic style gameplay overall, so I'll...

I prefer Classic style gameplay overall, so I'll end up playing a couple hours minimum.
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.