Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
callimuc
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Replies:
8
my first graphic
Views:
1,718
Posted By
callimuc
You used mspaint?
You used mspaint?
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-11-2012, 12:13 AM
Replies:
16
You want some of dis?
Views:
3,603
Posted By
callimuc
Made my day
Made my day
Forum:
Videos
03-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Replies:
28
Graal: The Adventure (A Minecraft Movie)
Views:
43,328
Posted By
callimuc
The story, characters, towns and so on
The story, characters, towns and so on
Forum:
Videos
03-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Replies:
28
Graal: The Adventure (A Minecraft Movie)
Views:
43,328
Posted By
callimuc
I don´t really play MC, but that is defenetly...
I don´t really play MC, but that is defenetly the best thing on it I have ever seen
Forum:
Graphic Design
03-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Replies:
25
Sticky:
Community Project: New Tileset
Views:
64,248
Posted By
callimuc
Here the snow tiles fixed to the tree style....
Here the snow tiles fixed to the tree style. Maybe you shouldn´t save the tileset in 8bit next time aswell ^^
54355
Maybe you could also add the tree/grass, snow and fixed cliff tiles from...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Replies:
24
>:0 It's my birthday and I'll post if I want to.
Views:
4,605
Posted By
callimuc
I´m not much on Graal anymore just checking the...
I´m not much on Graal anymore just checking the news on iClassic and the forums ^_^ lots of stuff for school and so on to do.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Replies:
24
>:0 It's my birthday and I'll post if I want to.
Views:
4,605
Posted By
callimuc
Happy BDay bud :) ...
Happy BDay bud :)
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/4/15/128843260029123953.jpg
Forum:
N-Pulse News
03-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Replies:
38
N-Pulse Preview
Views:
9,446
Posted By
callimuc
Looks great. Keep going BomyIsland?
Looks great. Keep going
BomyIsland?
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Replies:
3
Tileset Request
Views:
1,193
Posted By
callimuc
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73707
There should be some tiles you could need.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
02-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Replies:
4
oo_jazz_oo (19)
Views:
936
Posted By
callimuc
Happy Bday
Happy Bday
Forum:
NPC Scripting
02-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Replies:
2
findimg() text width and height
Views:
3,127
Posted By
callimuc
If you want to center the text below the player,...
If you want to center the text below the player, you can try something like this
with(findImg(1)) {
text = player.nick;
x = player.x + 1.5;
y = player.y + 3.4;
style = "c";
}
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
02-26-2012, 12:26 AM
Replies:
5
Apocalypse - Hiring
Views:
1,208
Posted By
callimuc
Everyone wants to go iOS...
Everyone wants to go iOS...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
02-23-2012, 05:33 AM
Replies:
11
Poll:
Favourite Graal Character
Views:
2,999
Posted By
callimuc
Go Fung Si Yan!
Go Fung Si Yan!
Forum:
Wiki Administration Team
02-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Replies:
41
Global News Team
Views:
177,088
Posted By
callimuc
congratz dude
congratz dude
Forum:
Sounds & Music
02-19-2012, 12:56 AM
Replies:
20
MIDI making tutorial
Views:
5,663
Posted By
callimuc
After I installed the programm, I keep getting...
After I installed the programm, I keep getting this error after opening it
54283
How can I fix this? Already tried reinstalling this. I´m using a Windows 7 64bit
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Replies:
27
TestBed Server
Views:
4,797
Posted By
callimuc
Same happened to me once. If you log on with your...
Same happened to me once. If you log on with your extern RC and that happens, try to change the account (in the login window) to your community name or account (the opposit of the one you are...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
02-18-2012, 03:17 AM
Replies:
5
simple movement
Views:
2,930
Posted By
callimuc
Its onMovementFinished() so you actually got 2...
Its onMovementFinished() so you actually got 2 typos. Or it just happened when you pasted that here.
Forum:
Feature request
02-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Replies:
0
Set body colors in the Serveroptions
Views:
15,397
Posted By
callimuc
Set body colors in the Serveroptions
Servers should be able to set an own colors "template" in the Serveroptions. Yet we have 5 colors which must be used to be able to change the bodies colors without any additional scripting.
My...
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Replies:
2
SkipGoggles - Tutorial!
Views:
1,315
Posted By
callimuc
Nice thing. Can really help out players wanting...
Nice thing. Can really help out players wanting to do such effects without scripting.
Forum:
Code Gallery
02-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Replies:
11
Skyld's Magic Ship
Views:
4,471
Posted By
callimuc
Hah that funny thing ^^ I like it. Only thing are...
Hah that funny thing ^^ I like it. Only thing are the missing ganis but everyone can change them ^^
Forum:
NPC Scripting
02-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Replies:
6
-Playerlist functions & loading buddies from Server
Views:
3,328
Posted By
callimuc
It happened with every player. Also I think that...
It happened with every player. Also I think that one was my RC which you can actually PM.
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
02-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Replies:
32
Rastafaria is HIRING!
Views:
4,684
Posted By
callimuc
Oh than I missunderstood the Basic vBulletin...
Oh than I missunderstood the Basic vBulletin License
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
02-11-2012, 12:40 AM
Replies:
32
Rastafaria is HIRING!
Views:
4,684
Posted By
callimuc
Why bother making your own forums which are...
Why bother making your own forums which are probably damn pricy instead of just using single threads here?
Forum:
Wiki Administration Team
02-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Replies:
41
Global News Team
Views:
177,088
Posted By
callimuc
Good luck to everyone participating.
Good luck to everyone participating.
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
02-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Replies:
159
Now Hiring for Esteria...
Views:
35,901
Posted By
callimuc
Where can it be found?
Where can it be found?
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
09:37 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.