Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 58 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hawk
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,428
Posted By Hawk
Everyone knows all the "girls" are guys...

Everyone knows all the "girls" are guys anyways.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 01-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,139
Posted By Hawk
Enough said :\

Enough said :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 861
Posted By Hawk
go to the tech support forum

go to the tech support forum
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2007, 10:39 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,428
Posted By Hawk
P2P, administration, Annoying kids. Yet, i'm...

P2P, administration, Annoying kids.
Yet, i'm back.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,255
Posted By Hawk
Thanks everyone. I just subscribed again so...

Thanks everyone.
I just subscribed again so I'll see you all around.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-28-2007, 02:01 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 9,936
Posted By Hawk
How it's so similar to Zelda. No one was able to...

How it's so similar to Zelda. No one was able to do it like this ;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,255
Posted By Hawk
Yes, that's weird :p Next time you're down here...

Yes, that's weird :p Next time you're down here we should go clubbing :cool:
Anyways, thanks everyone
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-03-2006, 02:29 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,255
Posted By Hawk
I see , yeah i live in abbotsford.. I was living...

I see , yeah i live in abbotsford.. I was living in langley but either way they're both really close to Chilliwack :\
But anyways, yes Eagle. !pissed!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,255
Posted By Hawk
87 actually, what city?

87 actually, what city?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,255
Posted By Hawk
Um, me and IceHawk are two different people. ...

Um, me and IceHawk are two different people.
Even though he and TrueHeaT live 5 minutes away from me
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,255
Posted By Hawk
Haha 4-5 months too late =P

Haha 4-5 months too late =P
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,255
Posted By Hawk
Hi...?

haha howdy :cool:
last login: around 2001...been a while and don't recognize really anyone :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2002, 02:30 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,483
Posted By Hawk
hmm, maybe because the PW ADMIN QUIT AND HE IS...

hmm, maybe because the PW ADMIN QUIT AND HE IS LETTING EVERYONE KNOW?
christ.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-26-2002, 02:17 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,171
Posted By Hawk
What the hell, you are all being idiots. Sure,...

What the hell, you are all being idiots.
Sure, wouldn't you be in kind've a jerky mood since your dad has cancer and he can die any second, minute, day, month ?
Sure, Kamuii is cranky sometimes,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2002, 12:03 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,504
Posted By Hawk
gahaha what a way to start your job.

gahaha what a way to start your job.
Forum: Guild Life 05-20-2002, 08:21 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,902
Posted By Hawk
gahahaha dear Lord. I can't believe King Arthur...

gahahaha dear Lord.
I can't believe King Arthur is asst guilds admin.
Cool, now that makes new *****ic guild admins.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2002, 09:01 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 4,774
Posted By Hawk
um, the ones that were on? nope, those were all...

um, the ones that were on? nope, those were all the ones I got.
Yes, it's old, when you were doing your terrible job of trying to handle a server, which you are not capable of.
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2002, 08:55 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 4,774
Posted By Hawk
And I thought you quit Graal? Shouldn't you be...

And I thought you quit Graal? Shouldn't you be leaving now?
I am sure no one would notice anyways since you were hardly on UN and you did NOTHING.
Oh, and for proof that even your staff and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2002, 08:44 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 4,774
Posted By Hawk
Never trust DW. OH NO YOU TOOK AWAY MY SERVER...

Never trust DW.
OH NO YOU TOOK AWAY MY SERVER THAT I NEVER TOOK CARE OF NOR DID ANYTHING TO IT, SO NOW I WILL STAB ALL MY FRIENDS IN THE BACK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OH NO!!

DW, I think people like...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 09:43 AM
Replies: 20
Hi
Views: 1,860
Posted By Hawk
http://hawk.kidtaf.net/awinnerisyou.jpg

http://hawk.kidtaf.net/awinnerisyou.jpg
Forum: Zormite 04-27-2002, 04:16 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,519
Posted By Hawk
hooray! :O

hooray! :O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-08-2001, 02:02 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,321
Posted By Hawk
haha yay!

...
The nazi Unixmad opressed
....

banned for bad harrassement
Forum: Graphic Design 07-08-2001, 01:00 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,742
Posted By Hawk
THANKS! THATS AWESOME D00D!

THANKS!
THATS AWESOME D00D!
Forum: Graphic Design 07-07-2001, 12:06 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,742
Posted By Hawk
I Need A Sig

someone please make me a sig, THANKS.
it MUST have Hawk on it :D
Forum: Graphic Design 07-07-2001, 12:00 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,923
Posted By Hawk
Nice. That's awesome

Nice.
That's awesome
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.