Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: grim_squeaker_x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-28-2008, 01:51 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 22,455
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Join date = Forum Join date, not the date you...

Join date = Forum Join date, not the date you registered the graal acc. :P So yes.

EDIT:
The vBulletin forums was created 16th february, 2001.
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,594
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
lol

lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 22,455
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Pata pata! EDIT: I'm not an active player...

Pata pata!

EDIT:
I'm not an active player though. I just stalk the forums.
Forum: Your opinion 11-26-2008, 11:11 PM
Replies: 347
Views: 235,167
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Boo! Go figure. :P

Boo!

Go figure. :P
Forum: Your opinion 11-26-2008, 10:30 PM
Replies: 347
Views: 235,167
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
As in a couple of years I meant pre-2004

As in a couple of years I meant pre-2004
Forum: Your opinion 11-26-2008, 10:22 PM
Replies: 347
Views: 235,167
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Yeah. It's not as it was a couple of years ago,...

Yeah. It's not as it was a couple of years ago, sadly. :/
Forum: Videos 11-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 31,632
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I know this is possible and I know you've done a...

I know this is possible and I know you've done a version, why don't release it? Sony has implemented a playstation store were you probably could release it. :)

I would like to beta test it if...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,501
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Broken cactus anyone?

Broken cactus anyone?
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-25-2008, 06:38 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,594
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Notice that the banner says Classic Graal and not...

Notice that the banner says Classic Graal and not Graal Classic.
Forum: Your opinion 11-25-2008, 10:29 AM
Replies: 347
Views: 235,167
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Yeah, Graal Classic update 2004, anyone...

Yeah, Graal Classic update 2004, anyone recalling? lol

I know, I know, it was a forced update and they had to do it. But what the staff chose to do afterwards made the playercount sink into the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 08:34 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 2,926
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Re: Be Police

1. What is your graal account name/nick name?
grim_squeaker_x
2. How old are you?
17
3. Write a 150 word essay (with proper grammar) on why you want to be part of police.
I should be police...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 06:25 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,157
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
My account is expiring tomorrow.

My account is expiring tomorrow.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-30-2002, 11:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,243
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Mine are much cooler, simply because they're...

Mine are much cooler, simply because they're grayscale.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2002, 11:03 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,059
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
setarray is very useful if you need to have the...

setarray is very useful if you need to have the array's size variable.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 11:01 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,708
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I can't do that with tiles, though it does...

I can't do that with tiles, though it does constantly happen to me with the tree images spread around Graal2001, though I guess I'm not the only one who has that.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-30-2002, 10:30 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,392
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I could make a 1 x 1 server unlimited x unlimited...

I could make a 1 x 1 server unlimited x unlimited with a bit of scripting and claim I have the biggest server ever.
Though I think people would notice that they keep seeing the same level over and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2002, 10:27 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 4,337
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Nah, basically make the CD contain the normal...

Nah, basically make the CD contain the normal executable, and a 630MB interview with Unixmad and Stefan. People would then run to the stores and buy it! ;P
Forum: Graphic Design 01-30-2002, 10:06 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,475
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I don't want you to work on my server, you're too...

I don't want you to work on my server, you're too good, it wouldn't be lame anymore then. ;P

(Note: Grim Squeaker does not work on any servers, nor is he going to make one)
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2002, 09:49 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,380
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Just set the x and y the following circle is...

Just set the x and y the following circle is drawn to, to a certain point in the other circle and you're probably all set, you could make the one spin in the other too that way for snazzy 3dish...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2002, 09:44 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,896
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
I'd suggest trying to defragment your computer,...

I'd suggest trying to defragment your computer, there are two ways to go about this, I will explain them both:

1. The physical way:
Take your harddrive out of your computer, use a screwdriver to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-30-2002, 09:37 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,772
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Or being amadazingly lazy.

Or being amadazingly lazy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 09:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,157
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
Whoo. I'm not even gone yet and you're already...

Whoo.
I'm not even gone yet and you're already celebrating, now that's what I call strange. ;P

Betur gremar stufz
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-30-2002, 08:47 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,567
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
*Shrugs* I don't know, it was mainly to show...

*Shrugs*
I don't know, it was mainly to show that it's impossible to rescript everything in the state.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:42 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,772
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
$5 per line, every 50th line is free. ;P

$5 per line, every 50th line is free.
;P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 08:37 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 751
Posted By grim_squeaker_x
http://www.members.olmworld.net, which is what I...

http://www.members.olmworld.net, which is what I am currently using.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.