Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SkooL
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2002, 10:04 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,452
Posted By SkooL
Okay, sure. Why don't we go and ecop? Since...

Okay, sure. Why don't we go and ecop?
Since this acronym/new word/street slang does not mean anything to me at the moment, why don't you explain it to the class?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2002, 09:58 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,452
Posted By SkooL
Stefan can't use that. How do we know that's not...

Stefan can't use that. How do we know that's not just the address to an enemy of yours?
Wait, no, on second thought, you're not that clever.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 10:38 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,514
Posted By SkooL
Just select 'no' in your options for showing...

Just select 'no' in your options for showing user's signatures in posts until it's fixed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2002, 10:08 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,514
Posted By SkooL
Yeah, she replaced the Canadian flag she was...

Yeah, she replaced the Canadian flag she was hosting with a pornographic image. Those people got banned for showing pride in their country.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 10:34 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,891
Posted By SkooL
*sigh* Just completely disreguard my statement.

*sigh* Just completely disreguard my statement.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 10:32 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,114
Posted By SkooL
Whoa, I don't know about you, but I haven't made...

Whoa, I don't know about you, but I haven't made much for Graal. Only the people who enjoy working as a volunteer work for Graal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 10:28 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,891
Posted By SkooL
The worst thing the staff can do is, is get all...

The worst thing the staff can do is, is get all together and quite at the same time.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 08:03 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,383
Posted By SkooL
And if she can swim? A statement of yours proves...

And if she can swim? A statement of yours proves ridiculous, as always.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 06:39 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,383
Posted By SkooL
http://server38.hypermart.net/wrestleinfusion/!!!....

http://server38.hypermart.net/wrestleinfusion/!!!.jpg

edit: OH MY GOD. IT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2002, 05:46 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,383
Posted By SkooL
http://server38.hypermart.net/wrestleinfusion/it's...

http://server38.hypermart.net/wrestleinfusion/it's a conspiracy!.jpghttp://server38.hypermart.net/wrestleinfusion/it's a conspiracy!.jpghttp://server38.hypermart.net/wrestleinfusion/it's a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-14-2002, 07:01 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 745
Posted By SkooL
Re: Re: Re: Should there be a anual bomy auction?

I still don't think he understands. He's a bit slow on the uptake; you know. Maybe this'll help him out a bit more.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-14-2002, 06:50 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 745
Posted By SkooL
Re: Should there be a anual bomy auction?

I think that you're incorrect in thinking that annual means every month.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-14-2002, 11:20 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 6,217
Posted By SkooL
It's highly unlikely, but he could've had "Don't...

It's highly unlikely, but he could've had "Don't connect levels" selected. ;P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 02:29 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,166
Posted By SkooL
So I win, "offically"? If you don't pick up...

So I win, "offically"?

If you don't pick up on this, I will be so amazed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 02:19 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,166
Posted By SkooL
Irony: "comphy" contains more characters than...

Irony: "comphy" contains more characters than "comfy."
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 02:18 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,166
Posted By SkooL
Hah. A stock exchange? You're planning on forming...

Hah. A stock exchange? You're planning on forming your own country, or what?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 02:08 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,166
Posted By SkooL
Okay, I'll be waiting, "offically."

Okay, I'll be waiting, "offically."
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 02:03 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,166
Posted By SkooL
Really? Is that an "offical" statement?

Really? Is that an "offical" statement?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 01:56 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,166
Posted By SkooL
Oh, and it shows, too.

Oh, and it shows, too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 03:35 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
A hole? Uh. Kill the other people that have the...

A hole? Uh. Kill the other people that have the other pieces as Ganon was planning to do? (and take them, too, of course)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 11:34 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
Power. If I had enough power, it wouldn't matter...

Power. If I had enough power, it wouldn't matter what I did, and I'd prevail. So, I wouldn't need to think things out. Also, with enough power, you'd think highly of your abilities. So, I wouldn't...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 11:28 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
It's from Zelda. :rolleyes: There were power,...

It's from Zelda. :rolleyes:
There were power, courage, and what else?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 11:11 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
Frontline's always the first to fall. You won't...

Frontline's always the first to fall. You won't see me in the front. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 10:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,300
Posted By SkooL
_agnarok is a free beta MMORPG which Stefan, most...

_agnarok is a free beta MMORPG which Stefan, most likely, believes is better than his game, so therefore its name is editted out.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2002, 08:04 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,234
Posted By SkooL
With the rocks, I'd create an evil fire-water...

With the rocks, I'd create an evil fire-water army to do whatever I want, and of course, they'd be scary. So, I'd be indirectly fearsome.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.