Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 303
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CarnEvol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:13 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,000
Posted By CarnEvol
Yes, you may. *Smack* :eek: *Smack* :eek: *Smack*...

Yes, you may. *Smack* :eek: *Smack* :eek: *Smack* :eek: *Smack* :eek: *Smack* :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:10 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,000
Posted By CarnEvol
I'll check now. :p

I'll check now. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:09 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,000
Posted By CarnEvol
*Smack* :eek:

*Smack* :eek:
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:08 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,140
Posted By CarnEvol
Outta the 48 people on my aim, no one is on!...

Outta the 48 people on my aim, no one is on! Usually atleast 3-5 are on. @_@
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:08 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,140
Posted By CarnEvol
LOOK! Its 296 now! :eek:

LOOK! Its 296 now! :eek:
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:07 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,140
Posted By CarnEvol
Quoting myself gives me more post~~~!

Quoting myself gives me more post~~~!
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:06 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,140
Posted By CarnEvol
Val changed alot, I remember when you had to make...

Val changed alot, I remember when you had to make a character history and send it to a GP or else you couldn't talk, use a sword, or anything.
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:04 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,140
Posted By CarnEvol
Sadly that is true. :rolleyes:

Sadly that is true. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:04 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,000
Posted By CarnEvol
Elven Lands was lame, I had dumb DBZ spells like...

Elven Lands was lame, I had dumb DBZ spells like Kamehameha. :rolleyes:
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:03 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,140
Posted By CarnEvol
It's && dummy. :P

It's && dummy. :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 12:01 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,000
Posted By CarnEvol
It was e-z for me to level up because I was a...

It was e-z for me to level up because I was a dark mage for that one kingdom that had the acid rain spell. Than I joined the samurai nation, which was cool with all there fancy techniques.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 11:58 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,000
Posted By CarnEvol
I KNOW! DAMASCA WAS THE BEST!! I had that pet...

I KNOW! DAMASCA WAS THE BEST!! I had that pet chomp thing, he was cool! Damasca woulda rocked with an NPC server.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 11:53 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 4,000
Posted By CarnEvol
Damasca

Damasca
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-01-2001, 11:21 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,078
Posted By CarnEvol
Happy b-day Jinn (Seemed like the perfect thread...

Happy b-day Jinn (Seemed like the perfect thread to make a post that would add to my Post# ;))
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 04:22 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,508
Posted By CarnEvol


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 04:19 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 754
Posted By CarnEvol
Re: Damn it

I wouldn't be talking, You work on Bravo. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,570
Posted By CarnEvol
No MorE Spim or Spam, Kz?

No MorE Spim or Spam, Kz?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 04:06 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,570
Posted By CarnEvol
Pfft your Antago and you know it!

Pfft your Antago and you know it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 04:06 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,570
Posted By CarnEvol
STOP SPAMMING! :mad:

STOP SPAMMING! :mad:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 04:05 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,570
Posted By CarnEvol
>_<

>_<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2001, 03:45 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,570
Posted By CarnEvol
TeH Bird Mafia Movie Part2

http://www.angelfire.com/games3/vancegraal/
If anyone wishes to be in one of these episodes 1 day you can PM me for details. I hope you like it! :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2001, 11:38 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,173
Posted By CarnEvol
Re: My auction rules

I voted yes before I read that. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2001, 11:35 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,468
Posted By CarnEvol
I dunno anything about UO, I just said Atlantis...

I dunno anything about UO, I just said Atlantis because my cousin plays on that server. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2001, 11:34 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,468
Posted By CarnEvol
Atlantis. :rolleyes:

Atlantis. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-31-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,468
Posted By CarnEvol
*Gives Sisok a half eaten cookie*

*Gives Sisok a half eaten cookie*
Showing results 26 to 50 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.