Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 33 of 33
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
jokerbloodvayne
Forum:
Guild Life
01-20-2002, 10:17 AM
Replies:
9
Recruiting For DX, also about guild.txt
Views:
664
Posted By
jokerbloodvayne
ya its me
ya its me and sac i ainticpfan and no aftershock your guild wouldnt stand a chance in a hackoff, one, I can hack very very good, 2 of my good buddys are pie and hell raven ( we are the troublesome...
Forum:
Guild Life
01-19-2002, 06:39 AM
Replies:
9
Recruiting For DX, also about guild.txt
Views:
664
Posted By
jokerbloodvayne
Recruiting For DX, also about guild.txt
hey guys if you have over like 1780 spar rating more kills than deaths email me at
[email protected]
with ur stats and u can tryout for DX.
anyway when you make a guild guild.txt needs to be...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-17-2002, 08:52 AM
Replies:
14
Staff for servers
Views:
977
Posted By
jokerbloodvayne
bug admin
a bug admin searches for glitches and bugs and fixes them. btw some1 hire me!!!!!!
lol
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-16-2002, 07:54 PM
Replies:
14
Staff for servers
Views:
977
Posted By
jokerbloodvayne
Andor
what staff are you looking for?
-JoKeR ߣõðÐvå¥Ñê
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-16-2002, 09:23 AM
Replies:
14
Staff for servers
Views:
977
Posted By
jokerbloodvayne
Staff for servers
hi, if you are in need of a LAT,NAT, GP (I am experienced), bug admin, guild admin, or webmaster. post here and I will get back to you. I will not work just for any random server. I want it to be a...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-11-2002, 04:58 AM
Replies:
39
Everworld : Review
Views:
2,082
Posted By
jokerbloodvayne
PW Tester
graaldarkvillian, maybe he was fired but when he wasnt he got me approved by the PW Admin
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-10-2002, 08:11 AM
Replies:
39
Everworld : Review
Views:
2,082
Posted By
jokerbloodvayne
Me
Hi, I was hired as a PW tester by darkvillian, I need a tag and some kind of post on graal201 site or something saying I am so I can start testing.
thanks
Joker
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
11-17-2001, 07:38 PM
Replies:
8
Football Season!!
Views:
1,034
Posted By
jokerbloodvayne
Ok hey its me joker Kurupt I hope I make football...
Ok hey its me joker Kurupt I hope I make football referee and I could help out on the level making with the football field and my friend is a good scripter and maybe I could get a field goal script....
Showing results 26 to 33 of 33
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
07:31 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.