Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 7
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Showing results 26 to 50 of 167
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Dolimah
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-12-2002, 01:59 AM
Replies:
143
Dino Valley
Views:
10,416
Posted By
Dolimah
Well, it would be interesting to see if you will...
Well, it would be interesting to see if you will finish what you start this time Alzabo. For once...
Cha Cha
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-08-2002, 05:44 AM
Replies:
143
Dino Valley
Views:
10,416
Posted By
Dolimah
I only come on Graal to visit old friends Mystic....
I only come on Graal to visit old friends Mystic.
Cha Cha
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-06-2002, 04:57 AM
Replies:
143
Dino Valley
Views:
10,416
Posted By
Dolimah
It was not all bad ! Sure... bad things...
It was not all bad !
Sure... bad things happened on Dino Valley as on any other PW.
But we had loads of fun also.
I only wished the ending would have been more decent.
Mostly for the hard...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
03-05-2002, 07:28 PM
Replies:
143
Dino Valley
Views:
10,416
Posted By
Dolimah
And where were you when the levels of Dino Valley...
And where were you when the levels of Dino Valley were still online ? I saw 10 people there for about a month (before the levels were changed)
Who supported Jower and Vovavziggy as Owner before...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-18-2002, 06:27 AM
Replies:
63
Hmm, Alkaren...
Views:
5,333
Posted By
Dolimah
LOL !! Cha Cha
LOL !!
Cha Cha
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-18-2002, 04:40 AM
Replies:
63
Hmm, Alkaren...
Views:
5,333
Posted By
Dolimah
CyberX is a master at twisting words. Cha...
CyberX is a master at twisting words.
Cha Cha
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-17-2002, 08:05 PM
Replies:
63
Hmm, Alkaren...
Views:
5,333
Posted By
Dolimah
Yeah I know CyberX well. I know what he can do. ...
Yeah I know CyberX well. I know what he can do.
He acts like Good Police ???
He behaves well just to get his hands on an RC account.
Anyway:
He jailed me twice in the no PM jail just to shut me...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-16-2002, 07:36 AM
Replies:
63
Hmm, Alkaren...
Views:
5,333
Posted By
Dolimah
He made enough problems on Dino Valley. I am...
He made enough problems on Dino Valley.
I am sure you dont want those problems on new main.
Or any other p2p server.
Get rid of him.
Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
Ex Boss of CyberX
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-06-2002, 07:01 AM
Replies:
20
Account Hacked!!!
Views:
1,904
Posted By
Dolimah
Who is paying for those accounts ? Cha Cha ...
Who is paying for those accounts ?
Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-06-2002, 06:58 AM
Replies:
24
This is for real this time.
Views:
1,750
Posted By
Dolimah
The forums were never fun. Cha Cha Ex...
The forums were never fun.
Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-04-2002, 06:53 AM
Replies:
20
Account Hacked!!!
Views:
1,904
Posted By
Dolimah
Dont say I did not warn you Cha Cha Ex...
Dont say I did not warn you
Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-04-2002, 12:30 AM
Replies:
67
RC lvl4 password changes without approval of the Owner ?
Views:
5,563
Posted By
Dolimah
Torankusu do you mean the RC account ? This all...
Torankusu do you mean the RC account ?
This all happened a while back.
CyberX had all the High levels RCs passwords changed.
We got them back after a while.
Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-04-2002, 12:18 AM
Replies:
20
Account Hacked!!!
Views:
1,904
Posted By
Dolimah
Weird that this happens to CyberX over and over...
Weird that this happens to CyberX over and over again.
He said a while back he was hacked and people got the FTP password from Dino Valley because of that.
After which Dino Valley wa deleted...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-01-2002, 06:55 AM
Replies:
67
RC lvl4 password changes without approval of the Owner ?
Views:
5,563
Posted By
Dolimah
bump
bump
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-01-2002, 12:48 AM
Replies:
67
RC lvl4 password changes without approval of the Owner ?
Views:
5,563
Posted By
Dolimah
freddyfox search for Dino Valley or CyberX. ...
freddyfox
search for Dino Valley or CyberX.
Most posts are in the PW forum.
Cha Cha Ex Owner Dino valley
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-01-2002, 12:47 AM
Replies:
67
RC lvl4 password changes without approval of the Owner ?
Views:
5,563
Posted By
Dolimah
This post is about you not me. I really dont...
This post is about you not me.
I really dont care how you feel about me
Dont even try to discredit me because that wont work.
I have tried to keep my personal feelings out of this.
And I have...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-01-2002, 12:17 AM
Replies:
67
RC lvl4 password changes without approval of the Owner ?
Views:
5,563
Posted By
Dolimah
"you may ask as much people you want... They are...
"you may ask as much people you want... They are lying too... Like you are..."
so everbody is lying except you?
:(
Cha Cha The Legally Ex Owner Dino Valley
*CyberX was never Owner of...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-30-2002, 12:22 AM
Replies:
67
RC lvl4 password changes without approval of the Owner ?
Views:
5,563
Posted By
Dolimah
As I said I did not edit/make that log What...
As I said I did not edit/make that log
What kind of proof do you need?
More people confirming what I am telling here ?
Ask the accountmanager of that time if he indeed made RC password changes...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-29-2002, 10:11 PM
Replies:
67
RC lvl4 password changes without approval of the Owner ?
Views:
5,563
Posted By
Dolimah
LOL I was never fired. I give you my word...
LOL
I was never fired.
I give you my word I did not edit this :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/Dolimah/messages_xcyberx2.txt
This history shows that after he was fired for illegally making...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-29-2002, 08:11 PM
Replies:
67
RC lvl4 password changes without approval of the Owner ?
Views:
5,563
Posted By
Dolimah
A bit weird that CyberX is police on new main (a bit of history)
Please read the entire previous post to see what CyberX has done to Dino Valley.
He scammed his Owner tag for Dino Valley as soon as he got the chance.
And he had RC passwords changed ( even of the...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-22-2002, 05:41 PM
Replies:
26
Maloria Ring System
Views:
1,696
Posted By
Dolimah
Well you could atleast change the graphics for...
Well you could atleast change the graphics for the statusbar
Cha Cha
*CyberX was never owner of Dino Valley*
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-22-2002, 03:40 AM
Replies:
26
Maloria Ring System
Views:
1,696
Posted By
Dolimah
and from who did you "borrow'' the rings script ...
and from who did you "borrow'' the rings script
Cha Cha
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-18-2002, 04:34 PM
Replies:
17
Playerworld with two levels
Views:
2,006
Posted By
Dolimah
LOL All the old levels are deleted.. But...
LOL
All the old levels are deleted..
But some people are still flaming Dino Valley .
Thats is funny.
Dino Valley does no longer exist.
Its just the name in the list that is left.
Cha Cha
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-18-2002, 04:28 PM
Replies:
30
Enough with this "Co Owner" business
Views:
1,965
Posted By
Dolimah
Co-Owners may be needed if the Owner doesn't have...
Co-Owners may be needed if the Owner doesn't have time or dont want to do anything for the Playerworld.
I have been Co Owner of Dino Valley for quite a while
With more rights then the Owner.
(We...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-18-2002, 07:40 AM
Replies:
17
Playerworld with two levels
Views:
2,006
Posted By
Dolimah
I heard from reliable sources that if: They...
I heard from reliable sources that if:
They want to put another Playerworld up instead of the previous existing (reviewed) playerworld..it has to be re-submitted for review.
the entire PW...
If...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 167
Page 2 of 7
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
05:16 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.