Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 31 of 31
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: coolnick
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 11:36 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,711
Posted By coolnick
lol I dont normaly have graal dreams I have had 2...

lol I dont normaly have graal dreams I have had 2 in the past 4 years
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 11:32 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,711
Posted By coolnick
CoolNick king speach

I have had a dream and that dream was that bomys and Humans Lived together as equals I Have a dream that stefan isnt anti bomy becuase the people of graal reasoned with stefan and we won him back...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 08:14 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,252
Posted By coolnick
I have Fyro 0 I have had him for about about 8...

I have Fyro 0 I have had him for about about 8 months now
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-22-2001, 06:06 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,105
Posted By coolnick
thank you for your comment we are working on alot...

thank you for your comment we are working on alot of new projects now, and frolic is going to be full of alot more towns and alot more quests and hopefully more players, and of course we have some...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-18-2001, 05:37 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 843
Posted By coolnick
Cool guess whos back!

its me coolnick and along with me comes the the reborn Bomy Gang ! we are looking for people who have been in a guild before and have used a guild manager "no newbies'

Bomy Gang is a guild created...
Forum: Guild Life 03-21-2001, 07:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,530
Posted By coolnick
what my Co-owner SSmutz is trying to say is my...

what my Co-owner SSmutz is trying to say is my Guild bomy gang isnt in the guildCP list,and if we add it ourselfs we will have to re add all of our 50 members over but here is that bad thing about...
Showing results 26 to 31 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.