Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: IceHawk
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-02-2002, 10:16 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 6,927
Posted By IceHawk
That sucks badly.

That sucks badly.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 07:57 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 696
Posted By IceHawk
1. playerworld forum 2. no clue

1. playerworld forum
2. no clue
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 07:39 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,076
Posted By IceHawk
I wonder if it's possible to give the...

I wonder if it's possible to give the playerworlds admin (Crono) the ability to make things UC, P2P, free etc, and make it ghost, or take it down.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-02-2002, 07:16 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,987
Posted By IceHawk
Me too. :(

Me too.
:(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-02-2002, 06:47 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,335
Posted By IceHawk
Don't wreck the fun guy.

Don't wreck the fun guy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-01-2002, 10:59 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,632
Posted By IceHawk
Oh I do respect people, just not ones who act...

Oh I do respect people, just not ones who act like complete *****s.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-01-2002, 01:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 687
Posted By IceHawk
Gah that reminds me, I have to install php.

Gah that reminds me, I have to install php.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-01-2002, 12:00 PM
Replies: 16
Poll: 1000g
Views: 1,462
Posted By IceHawk
orange for 500, purple for 1000

orange for 500, purple for 1000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-01-2002, 08:11 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,615
Posted By IceHawk
It's douche. And both of you shut the ****...

It's douche.

And both of you shut the **** up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-01-2002, 07:58 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,615
Posted By IceHawk
haha oh god WORST INSULT EVER

haha oh god
WORST INSULT EVER
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 10:43 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,012
Posted By IceHawk
I can go up to r25.

I can go up to r25.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 01:09 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,748
Posted By IceHawk
The sun rotates around the center of the galaxy.

The sun rotates around the center of the galaxy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 12:37 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,366
Posted By IceHawk
I'll have an order of intelligence please.

I'll have an order of intelligence please.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-31-2002, 12:07 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,748
Posted By IceHawk
The incredible void of negative-intelligence...

The incredible void of negative-intelligence strikes me as very illogical.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2002, 10:43 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,386
Posted By IceHawk
what aboot my account?

what aboot my account?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2002, 10:39 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,893
Posted By IceHawk
it used 100% of my AMD Athlon XP 1800+ and 1GB of...

it used 100% of my AMD Athlon XP 1800+ and 1GB of RAM, but it does not slow it down at all.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:14 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 9,967
Posted By IceHawk
haha you used a trainer

haha you used a trainer
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 10:12 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,729
Posted By IceHawk
Haha, when we were "protesting" on N-Pulse, these...

Haha, when we were "protesting" on N-Pulse, these stupid idiots were running around "WE'RE OWNING U *****ES!!!!!!!" and trying to PK us. They then to proceed to call us "n00bs"
:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 11:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 749
Posted By IceHawk
I host my sigs off of my computer.

I host my sigs off of my computer.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-29-2002, 04:36 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,093
Posted By IceHawk
I agree.

I agree.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-29-2002, 01:15 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,519
Posted By IceHawk
It ran fine on my Pentium 2 400. If you want a...

It ran fine on my Pentium 2 400.
If you want a cheap upgrade, get an Athlon 1.4 gHz and some DDR RAM.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2002, 08:08 AM
Replies: 317
Views: 19,974
Posted By IceHawk
Goddamnit this thread is stupid.

Goddamnit this thread is stupid.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2002, 01:19 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,553
Posted By IceHawk
People are too stupid to read names. People think...

People are too stupid to read names. People think I'm Hawk!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 12:58 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,281
Posted By IceHawk
If I see him, I'll let him rot in No-PM jail!

If I see him, I'll let him rot in No-PM jail!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-27-2002, 09:16 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,803
Posted By IceHawk
I am on an Athlon XP 1800+ with 1000MB of RAM and...

I am on an Athlon XP 1800+ with 1000MB of RAM and I am complaining.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.