Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-13-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,213
Posted By Sir Triclops
I seen Manny attack a human once, he said "Stupid...

I seen Manny attack a human once, he said "Stupid humans" or something.
Forum: Guild Life 02-11-2002, 04:30 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,054
Posted By Sir Triclops
Temporary admin of what? Why did he say I was...

Temporary admin of what? Why did he say I was fired? If he is admin, and he does have the power to fire me, then he needs to consult me first.
Forum: Guild Life 02-11-2002, 04:23 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,728
Posted By Sir Triclops
around 3-4 weeks, and I clean out the old...

around 3-4 weeks, and I clean out the old requests that failed to gain 10 members.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 03:13 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 588
Posted By Sir Triclops
:p :asleep:

:p :asleep:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 03:06 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 588
Posted By Sir Triclops
Kaimetsu would be some tough competition.

Kaimetsu would be some tough competition.
Forum: Guild Life 02-10-2002, 03:00 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 812
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: New Guilds!!!

I made mention in a previous topic that I do not have people banned. However if you continue to cause a disturbance in these forums I will foward a request to disable your posting priviledges in...
Forum: Guild Life 02-10-2002, 02:55 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,728
Posted By Sir Triclops
I went through them Monday like I had said I was...

I went through them Monday like I had said I was going to do. vsignasv, you're really starting to annoy me. I'm going to ask you nicely to please behave.

vsignasv, could you please behave on this...
Forum: Guild Life 02-10-2002, 02:50 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,905
Posted By Sir Triclops
That rule used to be posted right there on the...

That rule used to be posted right there on the support page, if it's not now, it was removed. People have been multi-supporting way before I took over, and I was not told differently. Therefore,...
Forum: Guild Life 02-10-2002, 01:48 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,905
Posted By Sir Triclops
It's plain to see when you support a guild. ...

It's plain to see when you support a guild.

Enter in your account to support a guild.

fugitive316

then try and support another guild using it. It won't let you.

A lot of people know it's...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 01:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,885
Posted By Sir Triclops
You don't know who Fox is? He was GP for a long...

You don't know who Fox is? He was GP for a long time, long time member of SM, and former LAT Admin. Fox is cool.
Forum: Guild Life 02-10-2002, 01:26 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,905
Posted By Sir Triclops
I won't have anybody banned. I'm not that way.

I won't have anybody banned. I'm not that way.
Forum: Guild Life 02-08-2002, 02:10 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 924
Posted By Sir Triclops
I accept any guild that's 100% following the...

I accept any guild that's 100% following the rules. (i.e. no double supporting, no copyrighted names, no demeaning names, etc. etc.)

Unfortunately, a lot of people haven't learned that you can't...
Forum: Guild Life 02-08-2002, 02:07 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,905
Posted By Sir Triclops
You guys complained when Sir Triclops (The...

You guys complained when Sir Triclops (The original Sir Triclops) was guild admin, you complained when Bhala was guild admin, and now you're complaining while I'm guild admin.

I'm doing nothing...
Forum: Guild Life 02-08-2002, 02:01 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,710
Posted By Sir Triclops
I'm corrupt because I won't accept a guild with a...

I'm corrupt because I won't accept a guild with a demeaning name. Ya, sure.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-05-2002, 05:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,700
Posted By Sir Triclops
Maybe he's getting carpal tunnel from all the...

Maybe he's getting carpal tunnel from all the programming and his finger locks up on the m key.
Forum: Guild Life 02-01-2002, 11:19 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 956
Posted By Sir Triclops
I am well aware of the DarkCloud. You know that...

I am well aware of the DarkCloud. You know that I've been part of the GO Staff Team for over a year now. I've gotten this heckling from many people before.
Forum: Guild Life 01-31-2002, 07:14 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,576
Posted By Sir Triclops
Did I not say that I will check guilds every...

Did I not say that I will check guilds every Monday?
I missed a week and Bhala did them for me. Thank you Bhala.

What day of the week is this?
It's thursday. So that means in 4 days, I will go...
Forum: Guild Life 01-31-2002, 04:27 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,576
Posted By Sir Triclops
Whining just annoys us and doesn't help you at...

Whining just annoys us and doesn't help you at all. And starting topics to intentionally flame a staff member of Graal is against policy isn't it?
Forum: Guild Life 01-31-2002, 04:24 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 956
Posted By Sir Triclops
I would appreciate it if you would stop acting so...

I would appreciate it if you would stop acting so immature and starting these kind of topics. Since I'm not the moderator here, would a moderator who could, close these topics that are completely...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2002, 04:13 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,893
Posted By Sir Triclops
I have an Intel Celeron Processor (700 MHz), 64...

I have an Intel Celeron Processor (700 MHz), 64 MB SDRAM, 3D AGP Intel Direct AGP graphics card, Windows ME, and Cox-Internet cable connection.

My resources are just fine when I happen to run the...
Forum: Guild Life 01-30-2002, 03:08 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,314
Posted By Sir Triclops
I've gotten dozens of requests. Tell me why I...

I've gotten dozens of requests. Tell me why I should choose you.
Forum: Guild Life 01-30-2002, 03:00 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,048
Posted By Sir Triclops
No, damn him to hell. :rolleyes:

No, damn him to hell. :rolleyes:
Forum: Guild Life 01-30-2002, 02:52 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,314
Posted By Sir Triclops
If you can give facts of how I could possibly be...

If you can give facts of how I could possibly be biased, then I'll leave. Nobody can, because I am not biased. You're just angry that you tried to shortcut your way to get your 10 guild requests and...
Forum: Guild Life 01-28-2002, 05:26 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 668
Posted By Sir Triclops
No worries, it's just a diamond. I can't...

No worries, it's just a diamond.

I can't remember his name, but his account name is iceman8973 or something like that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-28-2002, 05:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 976
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: Re: ...

Likewise. I think I used playerchats once, it didn't work correctly, I asked someone about it, they said don't use it, so I have since.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.