Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: WingDrgn
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-21-2001, 08:48 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,261
Posted By WingDrgn
hi

hi
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-21-2001, 08:44 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,261
Posted By WingDrgn
I WANNA SCRIPT THAT.

I WANNA SCRIPT THAT.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-21-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,312
Posted By WingDrgn
http://random.mutatorr.net/crysta/ Just so...

http://random.mutatorr.net/crysta/

Just so people can see who is working.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-21-2001, 08:35 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,261
Posted By WingDrgn
WICKED.

WICKED.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-21-2001, 08:15 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,312
Posted By WingDrgn
Crysta Online

I am organizing an online multiplayer roleplaying community. I will be based on multiple PHP scripted pages that will simulate the structures of towns, taverns, quests, etc. I need people with...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-21-2001, 08:02 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,480
Posted By WingDrgn
Makes sense to me :\

Makes sense to me :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-21-2001, 07:53 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,480
Posted By WingDrgn
-Fights here are pointless. -Fights only lead...

-Fights here are pointless.
-Fights only lead (pronounced "leed') to retardation.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-21-2001, 07:50 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,261
Posted By WingDrgn
I don't like you. :(

I don't like you. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-21-2001, 07:50 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,480
Posted By WingDrgn
I never said change, I just said to stop...

I never said change, I just said to stop complaining.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-21-2001, 07:48 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,480
Posted By WingDrgn
1. GOD DAMMIT I AM OTAKU NAPSTER READ MY SIG. ...

1. GOD DAMMIT I AM OTAKU NAPSTER READ MY SIG.

2. I used perfect English.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-20-2001, 08:32 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,480
Posted By WingDrgn
Goddamn, will you two just shut the hell up? ...

Goddamn, will you two just shut the hell up?

Asuka, you are obviously not going to get Dustari back, at least not like this. So stop your *****ing and go on to do the more important things in your...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-20-2001, 08:19 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,844
Posted By WingDrgn
My player randomly becomes invisible. Any ideas?

My player randomly becomes invisible. Any ideas?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-20-2001, 08:18 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,951
Posted By WingDrgn
My friend and I programmed a bootable calculator...

My friend and I programmed a bootable calculator OS one time on unix :D

If you wanna take this seriously, it could be more of a Graal Tools instead of an OS because it would have to run on Windows...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-20-2001, 08:06 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,400
Posted By WingDrgn
The lag seems to be random for me. :(

The lag seems to be random for me. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-12-2001, 01:14 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,263
Posted By WingDrgn
I was Jack Emerald back in olden Graal, then I...

I was Jack Emerald back in olden Graal, then I changed to Napster because my parents always called me that (NOT THE DAMN MP3 PROGRAM) and then I played Metal Gear Solid and saw Otaku there so I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 01:31 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,510
Posted By WingDrgn
Texas is stupid. It is too big and extremely...

Texas is stupid. It is too big and extremely pointless. My family and I drove through it, horizontally, and went by 3 or 4 actual cities. The width of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama, but 20...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 01:23 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,510
Posted By WingDrgn
I live there. I was born in Miami, FL.

I live there. I was born in Miami, FL.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 01:17 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,510
Posted By WingDrgn
You are right, this has absolutely nothing to do...

You are right, this has absolutely nothing to do with Graal. Who cares.

And long distance for like a minute.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-04-2001, 01:11 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,510
Posted By WingDrgn
My Cell Phone

Leave a voice mail message.

1.404.395.9176

Leave a voice mail message.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 09:35 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,371
Posted By WingDrgn
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 09:30 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,558
Posted By WingDrgn
Dante, this goes back to the original idea of...

Dante, this goes back to the original idea of "new kingdoms suck".

When I made the Samurai history, I incorporated Dustari. Zormite and Pirate Crew apparently have some alliance. Tyealia and Celts...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 10:42 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 1,515
Posted By WingDrgn
Mr. Kamuii, read your damn PMs. Thanks.

Mr. Kamuii, read your damn PMs. Thanks.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 10:41 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 1,515
Posted By WingDrgn
Haha, Spipwnsmbec. Sounds French-Canadian. ...

Haha, Spipwnsmbec.

Sounds French-Canadian.

Gross.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 10:33 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 1,515
Posted By WingDrgn
How about something like Aldehyde or Lorne or...

How about something like Aldehyde or Lorne or something? SOMETHING COOL, YO. :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 10:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 699
Posted By WingDrgn
Re: Sparring Rating...

Reinstall Graal.

And look up the present tense of "say."
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.