Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 55
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: criter
Forum: Guild Life 03-16-2004, 06:48 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,602
Posted By criter
I like Pirates

I like Pirates
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-16-2004, 06:47 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,974
Posted By criter
yeah, I couldn't kill Stefan on Bravo.

yeah, I couldn't kill Stefan on Bravo.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-16-2004, 06:43 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,275
Posted By criter
we need something that turns us into super man,...

we need something that turns us into super man, then we can fly whereever and whenever we want
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-16-2004, 06:40 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 803
Posted By criter
it won't let me see your forums

it won't let me see your forums
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2004, 06:38 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,485
Posted By criter
welcome to the forums! happy scripting!

welcome to the forums! happy scripting!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2004, 06:33 AM
Replies: 15
Bye
Views: 1,158
Posted By criter
he didn't fool me about him leaving. I just...

he didn't fool me about him leaving. I just wanted to post.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2004, 06:08 AM
Replies: 15
Bye
Views: 1,158
Posted By criter
*starts to make the thread become a flaming...

*starts to make the thread become a flaming thread*
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2004, 06:07 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,443
Posted By criter
bye tyrial, hope your hand feels better.

bye tyrial, hope your hand feels better.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2004, 06:06 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,765
Posted By criter
welcome back mr. foxy fox

welcome back mr. foxy fox
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2004, 06:04 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,748
Posted By criter
It should be called "teh rusty katana"

It should be called "teh rusty katana"
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2004, 06:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 902
Posted By criter
nice grass

nice grass
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-16-2004, 05:57 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,546
Posted By criter
its not like anyone is going to come to you and...

its not like anyone is going to come to you and laugh at you about your question.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2004, 05:52 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,020
Posted By criter
ya, someone make a better review with todays...

ya, someone make a better review with todays improvement and such.
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2004, 05:51 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,239
Posted By criter
isn't that what it is supposed to be?

isn't that what it is supposed to be?
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2004, 05:46 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,239
Posted By criter
hows this?

look at my level
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2004, 02:14 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,020
Posted By criter
yeah that was funny about the 30 keys. There are...

yeah that was funny about the 30 keys. There are like only 10 used or so.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2004, 01:40 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,020
Posted By criter
yeah, and Ben Rain had submitted a review too. It...

yeah, and Ben Rain had submitted a review too. It is called "Growl...for Graal!"
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2004, 01:29 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,020
Posted By criter
Yeah, it is old. Near the bottom it says...

Yeah, it is old. Near the bottom it says "Originally Posted on 12/14/2000"

They have more reviews too.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/online/review/29026.html
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2004, 01:13 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,020
Posted By criter
Look at Graal's Review

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/online/review/R13627.html

Someone reviewed it for Gamefaqs.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,977
Posted By criter
Whats the server called?

Whats the server called?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2004, 06:34 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,252
Posted By criter
we should hunt people if they dare take our meat!

we should hunt people if they dare take our meat!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-04-2004, 06:17 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,859
Posted By criter
Why don't you just sticky this for it won't go to...

Why don't you just sticky this for it won't go to the second page?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-01-2004, 09:35 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 7,663
Posted By criter
Welcome back, Koni!

Welcome back, Koni!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2004, 09:30 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,853
Posted By criter
I bet it would be, I like 3D games like CS, Halo,...

I bet it would be, I like 3D games like CS, Halo, etc. That is gonna be their best project yet with the server.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,853
Posted By criter
I wonder when it will be up for once, and I can't...

I wonder when it will be up for once, and I can't wait to see Graal3D. Hopefully it will be finished in January, if not.... :grrr:
Showing results 26 to 50 of 55

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.