Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Amagius
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-14-2005, 01:46 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,863
Posted By Amagius
Necromancy Checklist: Viable Information for...

Necromancy Checklist:

Viable Information for Current Events: Check!
Necromancer Did Not Quote and Attempt to Active Respond: Check!
Interesting Thread or Subject: Check!
+2 for Nostalgia
...
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-11-2005, 01:58 AM
Replies: 136
Views: 11,229
Posted By Amagius
Quite hating on Bel'la Olplyn because it isn't...

Quite hating on Bel'la Olplyn because it isn't real?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 12,113
Posted By Amagius
Quoted for truth. I honestly would feel...

Quoted for truth. I honestly would feel indifference with him dying, unless you added any little penalties to make us feel bad.

It might work, but when I roleplay, I like to have attachment in...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,693
Posted By Amagius
Point still stands, change one or two variables.

Point still stands, change one or two variables.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,693
Posted By Amagius
Does his membership automatically decide whether...

Does his membership automatically decide whether or not his is qualified to judge the Pirate Crew (I like that more)? Does that mean that no person other than pirates can judge whether ALAN is a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2005, 07:48 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 12,113
Posted By Amagius
Admins have the ability to alter a character, I'm...

Admins have the ability to alter a character, I'm sure.

Would roleplaying situations happen enough to warrant a seperate system or even enough to warrant "WE MIGHT DIE" as a valid excuse?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2005, 07:33 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 12,113
Posted By Amagius
Out of the AEther.

Out of the AEther.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-03-2005, 07:17 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,263
Posted By Amagius
We'll never know! Or...

We'll never know! Or...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 987
Posted By Amagius
Happy birthday. Even..if...it's a little late.

Happy birthday. Even..if...it's a little late.
Forum: Level Design 07-31-2005, 08:33 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,608
Posted By Amagius
I know

I know
Forum: Level Design 07-30-2005, 10:41 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,608
Posted By Amagius
5/10, yet I frequently enjoy women. Discuss!

5/10, yet I frequently enjoy women. Discuss!
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-29-2005, 04:06 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,060
Posted By Amagius
I want your babies. I'll call them all Hide and...

I want your babies. I'll call them all Hide and they will listen to J-Rock and J-Pop while teething.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 851
Posted By Amagius
What. The. Hell. ...

What. The. Hell.

http://wowseriousbusiness.ytmnd.com/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-26-2005, 07:02 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 13,699
Posted By Amagius
Whoever can churn out a server that is...

Whoever can churn out a server that is interesting, fun, and has the atmosphere for roleplaying that Graal 2001 has my vote. I have no clue what either person has done, and neither does anyone...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-18-2005, 06:33 PM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,382
Posted By Amagius
Actually, Guild Wars is not an MMORPG. HAHA...

Actually, Guild Wars is not an MMORPG.

HAHA U PHAIL'D.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,382
Posted By Amagius
Did I ever say that? Go back and show me where. ...

Did I ever say that? Go back and show me where.

You don't just ban people because a few other members have a vendetta or a serious chip on their back.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-18-2005, 07:30 AM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,382
Posted By Amagius
Pissing people off is subjective. Not all people...

Pissing people off is subjective. Not all people were pissed off.

Secondly, Kaimetsu was simply trying to stop us from using the same, fallacious arguments everytime, which we inevitably did. It...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-18-2005, 04:40 AM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,382
Posted By Amagius
HES ON AIM!!!1

HES ON AIM!!!1
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-18-2005, 01:13 AM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,382
Posted By Amagius
It's not really that he proved them wrong. Almost...

It's not really that he proved them wrong. Almost all subjects are too complex for one concept to be fully accepted.

e.g. Religion
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,955
Posted By Amagius
ahahah shut the **** up Have fun in Cancun,...

ahahah shut the **** up

Have fun in Cancun, Brad.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-15-2005, 05:45 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,339
Posted By Amagius
I do think a linear storyline and a boss would be...

I do think a linear storyline and a boss would be a nice addition.
Forum: Zone 07-14-2005, 06:42 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,068
Posted By Amagius
While I hate to say it, I think the nerf stick...

While I hate to say it, I think the nerf stick would be most appropriate. It's quite strange to keep doing this Rock, Paper, Scissors technique to handle each imbalance.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2005, 04:59 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,185
Posted By Amagius
CHANGE MY POSITION TO DIGIMON MASTER, pls.

CHANGE MY POSITION TO DIGIMON MASTER, pls.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-14-2005, 04:12 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,264
Posted By Amagius
Wait -- what did Marle do? :[

Wait -- what did Marle do? :[
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-14-2005, 12:06 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,035
Posted By Amagius
That doesn't mean you aren't pansies.

That doesn't mean you aren't pansies.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.