Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 59
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MdadBrad
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-13-2001, 10:05 AM
Replies: 3
Wow
Views: 851
Posted By MdadBrad
OMG this is crazy. My computer got messed up so...

OMG this is crazy. My computer got messed up so I couldn't be on graal for a few days. When I got everything fixed and get on graal, the people go crazy at me. First, they say that they thought I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 05:17 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,947
Posted By MdadBrad
It's really annoying when you people just write...

It's really annoying when you people just write quotes in your message and nothing else.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 05:16 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,042
Posted By MdadBrad
Just forget the poll it has no meaning

Just forget the poll it has no meaning
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 05:14 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,042
Posted By MdadBrad
Go here if ya wanna see the new plans for ET: ...

Go here if ya wanna see the new plans for ET:
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2009&pagenumber=2
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 05:12 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,042
Posted By MdadBrad
He probably wasn't because brady just wanted...

He probably wasn't because brady just wanted people to vote for him?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 05:05 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,042
Posted By MdadBrad
Exactly :D

Exactly :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,042
Posted By MdadBrad
Haha he must be rich

Haha he must be rich
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 04:57 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,042
Posted By MdadBrad
OMG haha Brady you have like a lot of accounts...

OMG haha Brady you have like a lot of accounts and ummm I'm not quitting.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 04:54 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,042
Posted By MdadBrad
Ummm who is huggles and why does he think I'm...

Ummm who is huggles and why does he think I'm quitting?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2001, 04:37 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,594
Posted By MdadBrad
ET is changing. There is going to be different...

ET is changing. There is going to be different people doing different jobs so there will be more events. There will be like 2 people for each game/event thing and they will be chosen in a fair way....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-21-2001, 07:42 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,665
Posted By MdadBrad
Yay! I am loved by The Game, Infamous Freak, and...

Yay! I am loved by The Game, Infamous Freak, and Hiryuu! :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-21-2001, 04:16 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,202
Posted By MdadBrad
Hahaha nice!

Hahaha nice!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2001, 09:05 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 1,804
Posted By MdadBrad
It took a long time but it was worth it!

It took a long time but it was worth it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2001, 08:23 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,600
Posted By MdadBrad
Don't say BOO! unless you're gonna say it right!...

Don't say BOO! unless you're gonna say it right! You gotta spell it with all caps and an exclamation point! :D!
Hahaha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2001, 08:22 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,600
Posted By MdadBrad
I'm gonna be the samurai court jester :D

I'm gonna be the samurai court jester :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-08-2001, 12:55 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,563
Posted By MdadBrad
YAY! 500 for you! 20 for me!

YAY! 500 for you! 20 for me!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 08:12 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,246
Posted By MdadBrad
Yay! Now I will dance and do magic and juggle for...

Yay! Now I will dance and do magic and juggle for your entertainment! And wear the three pointy colored hats with the little balls at the end!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 08:09 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,246
Posted By MdadBrad
I love trueheat now let me be your royal...

I love trueheat now let me be your royal jester!!! :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 07:04 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,246
Posted By MdadBrad
HAHAHA OK

HAHAHA OK
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 07:00 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,246
Posted By MdadBrad
I will be a samurai royal jester hahaha

I will be a samurai royal jester hahaha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2001, 04:59 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,861
Posted By MdadBrad
Lamer, you quit ET for Police a while ago and you...

Lamer, you quit ET for Police a while ago and you told me. And Infamous Freak can delete anyone he wants to.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-31-2001, 03:47 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 2,703
Posted By MdadBrad
Asuka, I ignore you sometimes when you ask me...

Asuka, I ignore you sometimes when you ask me "survivor?" because you ask me it all the time!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:48 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,604
Posted By MdadBrad
Whoa 4-6 bomys...that's just not right...

Whoa 4-6 bomys...that's just not right...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:42 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,342
Posted By MdadBrad
OMG I agree!

OMG I agree!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-29-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 940
Posted By MdadBrad
Hmmm I just realized this is a double post =/

Hmmm I just realized this is a double post =/
Showing results 26 to 50 of 59

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.