Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 77
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: bo0gers
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 11:00 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,449
Posted By bo0gers
heh I did a search for say2 and one of the result...

heh I did a search for say2 and one of the result had say2 You have #s(client.fishedweight) pounds so I did another search for client.fishedweight and found all the fishing script stuff. Before i...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 10:41 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,449
Posted By bo0gers
depends what you edit :D

depends what you edit :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 10:23 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,449
Posted By bo0gers
actually you just use gt and change ...

actually you just use gt and change client.fishedweight))+fishweight) to client.fishedweight))*fishweight) which means if you caught a 3 pound fish your total would equal 3 times your total to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 10:10 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,684
Posted By bo0gers
But thats the point of the main server right now...

But thats the point of the main server right now is to work for your money, stefan wants you to earn your money.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 10:00 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,368
Posted By bo0gers
Black and White is cool, I didn't buy it cause I...

Black and White is cool, I didn't buy it cause I have a cable modem so I just downloaded a pirated version of it ;) if anyone wants the site I can post it. Theres 58 zipped files that are 2.78mb's...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2001, 09:55 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,449
Posted By bo0gers
lol because i was the one that found it :D

lol because i was the one that found it :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 11:00 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,449
Posted By bo0gers
it wasnt a bug.. it was a hack used with gt!

it wasnt a bug.. it was a hack used with gt!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 11:21 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,153
Posted By bo0gers
ahh he has been in your avatar before it was up i...

ahh he has been in your avatar before it was up i just noticed
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 09:51 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 6,460
Posted By bo0gers
i cant download the picture of lyndzey =\ the...

i cant download the picture of lyndzey =\ the download just stops at the end
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 09:44 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,351
Posted By bo0gers
Here is a mass message Stefan did a few days ago...

Here is a mass message Stefan did a few days ago during the start of the house auction

---
Opposite (3/31/01 1:18:35 AM):

Mass message:
There is not much in the houses yet,
but special...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-06-2001, 09:37 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 11,010
Posted By bo0gers
ok, thanks ThT :D

ok, thanks ThT :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 08:14 AM
Replies: 96
Views: 5,246
Posted By bo0gers
I wanna be with the samurai's!

I wanna be with the samurai's!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-06-2001, 08:07 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 11,010
Posted By bo0gers
THT did you read my post? :confused:

THT did you read my post? :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-06-2001, 08:03 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,351
Posted By bo0gers
Umm, Architects arnt graal level makers from what...

Umm, Architects arnt graal level makers from what ive heard stefan say, they are only for there personal houses to design the inside of it...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-06-2001, 07:56 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 11,010
Posted By bo0gers
I want TrueHeaT to make me a storybook sig :D the...

I want TrueHeaT to make me a storybook sig :D the best I could do was (look down) and its not very good =\

http://members.aol.com/iarnoca/hmm.gif

but I like TrueHeaT's better because they have...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-05-2001, 05:35 PM
Replies: 9
Poll: New Sig!
Views: 1,232
Posted By bo0gers
i like the new one =]

i like the new one =]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-05-2001, 03:54 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,688
Posted By bo0gers
I know for a fact Hippie ripped Psych because, a...

I know for a fact Hippie ripped Psych because, a couple of days before this I was with Psych and he ased Hippie if he wanted to sell him bomy(nex3) and Hippie said no but I will trade you it for one...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 01:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,103
Posted By bo0gers
http://chat.cjb.net =]

http://chat.cjb.net =]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 01:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 789
Posted By bo0gers
only staff can get on (people in staff list)

only staff can get on (people in staff list)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2001, 12:12 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,424
Posted By bo0gers
hahhahhAhaha

hahhahhAhaha
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2001, 02:59 PM
Replies: 30
...
Views: 1,783
Posted By bo0gers
hiya everyone =\

hiya everyone =\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-02-2001, 08:45 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,189
Posted By bo0gers
she...?

she...?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:17 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 2,703
Posted By bo0gers
Talking LoL So you just said, people only get jailed for...

LoL So you just said, people only get jailed for attacking/pking staff HaHa that's just too funny, lets all give The Game a round of applause at his wonderful police crew.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 03:00 PM
Replies: 17
Poll: Am I sescy?
Views: 1,366
Posted By bo0gers
heh its funny how he put no negative things on...

heh its funny how he put no negative things on the poll :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-30-2001, 02:24 PM
Replies: 177
Views: 173,257
Posted By bo0gers
knights and guards are different!@# guards are...

knights and guards are different!@# guards are like inside guard and knights guard outside and attack places! and some knights have horses. guards dont have horses!@
Showing results 26 to 50 of 77

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.