Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 193
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nelm
Forum: Your opinion 07-16-2009, 11:13 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 30,430
Posted By Nelm
ill disabl u corno!11!!

ill disabl u corno!11!!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-16-2009, 09:14 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,453
Posted By Nelm
Hello, Obey. I'm an alcoholic...err...Nelm. :)

Hello, Obey. I'm an alcoholic...err...Nelm. :)
Forum: Delteria News 07-16-2009, 04:30 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 15,972
Posted By Nelm
Another reminder that DST starts in a half hour!...

Another reminder that DST starts in a half hour! DON'T MISS IT!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-16-2009, 12:43 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,984
Posted By Nelm
At least we know English.

At least we know English.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,984
Posted By Nelm
LOL. This staff team makes me giggle.

LOL. This staff team makes me giggle.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2009, 10:33 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 8,137
Posted By Nelm
I'm with Tig here. However, the problem that...

I'm with Tig here.

However, the problem that will come with that is if you have 'night only' quests on a true EST 24-hour cycle. Seeing how a large part of the Graalian population will probably...
Forum: Delteria News 07-15-2009, 04:55 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 15,972
Posted By Nelm
I miss the days when Delteria was 50-70 players...

I miss the days when Delteria was 50-70 players regularly. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2009, 04:53 AM
Replies: 158
Views: 51,961
Posted By Nelm
Glad to see you're picking this up again. If you...

Glad to see you're picking this up again. If you need a someone to host your server, I just rented a PW for my own testing purposes that I'd be more than happy to let you use.

I'm a big fan of the...
Forum: Feature request 07-14-2009, 07:40 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 110,905
Posted By Nelm
I'm with Max. I thought we were done with this...

I'm with Max. I thought we were done with this guy?
Forum: Level Design 07-11-2009, 06:37 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,392
Posted By Nelm
Delteria, but I'm a homer. ;) When I started the...

Delteria, but I'm a homer. ;) When I started the level design is what kept me...that and wolf transformation.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-10-2009, 08:57 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,237
Posted By Nelm
best thread of the year.

best thread of the year.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,163
Posted By Nelm
Well, there went any chance the server had of...

Well, there went any chance the server had of being revived.
Forum: Delteria News 07-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 15,972
Posted By Nelm
Pretty good, actually. 34 accounts entered the...

Pretty good, actually. 34 accounts entered the tournament and the playercount spiked at 51. Not too shabby.
Forum: Delteria News 07-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 15,972
Posted By Nelm
Well, I lost in the finals of the tournament...

Well, I lost in the finals of the tournament again, to Chance, who beat last weeks champion...BOOO.
Forum: Delteria News 07-09-2009, 01:15 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 15,972
Posted By Nelm
Just a reminder, DST starts at 11pm tonight....

Just a reminder, DST starts at 11pm tonight. You'd all better be there.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,185
Posted By Nelm
The forums are better already.

The forums are better already.
Forum: Delteria News 07-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 15,972
Posted By Nelm
I do my best. You know my motto, "Always the...

I do my best. You know my motto, "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride."
Forum: Delteria News 07-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 15,972
Posted By Nelm
Sweet! I'm going to try and lose in the DST...

Sweet! I'm going to try and lose in the DST finals for the 3rd week in a row.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,895
Posted By Nelm
oh god. Demetrius -Co-Leader- (The Royals) ...

oh god.

Demetrius -Co-Leader- (The Royals)


lmfaoooooooooooooooo. WHY MINOC WHY!!!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,140
Posted By Nelm
The OP was about as bad as this thread will ever...

The OP was about as bad as this thread will ever see.

I don't play Classic or N-Pulse, and tbh, I could care less if they got deleted. The part I disagree with is where you want to take content...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,140
Posted By Nelm
Crono is bringing up valid points and you call...

Crono is bringing up valid points and you call him a troll? POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK AGAIN!!!!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 21,542
Posted By Nelm
I'm actually with Minoc here guys. I know Stefan...

I'm actually with Minoc here guys. I know Stefan isn't going to take the NPC server down, but starting from scratch will more than likely kill Classic.

I mean, seriously, people didn't want to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,140
Posted By Nelm
Yeah, because apparently I'm in the minority here...

Yeah, because apparently I'm in the minority here when it comes to thinking that this idea doesn't promote creative/original growth. Seems like everyone is flocking to this thread to say how great...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,140
Posted By Nelm
I am well aware that UN develops their own...

I am well aware that UN develops their own content and will continue to do so. That's exactly why they don't need to have anyone else's content given to them. The team at UN is capable of creating...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,390
Posted By Nelm
Wowww. Very nice, Elk.

Wowww. Very nice, Elk.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 193

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.