Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 373
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CoolAnge
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 06:51 PM
Replies: 15
??
Views: 1,292
Posted By CoolAnge
Leap year?

Leap year?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 06:47 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 7,429
Posted By CoolAnge
The market should be remade using in-game laptop...

The market should be remade using in-game laptop eGraal-Bay if we ever get 200+. It would lag too much if you put 150 people in a few levels.
And Stefan would have to send out NPC clones to fake...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 06:19 PM
Replies: 15
??
Views: 1,292
Posted By CoolAnge
So who is going to run out and get 2004?

So who is going to run out and get 2004?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 06:11 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 932
Posted By CoolAnge
The lamps gave me an idea, lava lamps.

The lamps gave me an idea, lava lamps.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 09:46 PM
Replies: 39
hi
Views: 2,053
Posted By CoolAnge
Shayde you are my friend as well, but you have...

Shayde you are my friend as well, but you have made too many passes at Jamie. He is mine!*slaps you down* Read the NBK pub notes too!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 09:42 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 897
Posted By CoolAnge
Oh why thank you! *loves when someone likes his...

Oh why thank you! *loves when someone likes his work*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 09:41 PM
Replies: 39
hi
Views: 2,053
Posted By CoolAnge
Now Dante, your my friend so I'm not going to...

Now Dante, your my friend so I'm not going to hurt you. Just no more flirting with Jamie.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 09:33 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,683
Posted By CoolAnge
Re: Re: Re: I love my new signature so much,

Let the piling begin!
It will look nice when you have a lot in there.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 09:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 897
Posted By CoolAnge
I've seen what goes on at Classic at 3am EST. ...

I've seen what goes on at Classic at 3am EST.
But 1.32 was way worse.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 09:26 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,158
Posted By CoolAnge
Re: OK ! please Read !

How did you know to say Place Weapon? How do you know it's called Warper if the server disconnected you and deleted the weapon?
Oh and Admins get a message when someone adds an illegal weapon to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 09:23 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 4,828
Posted By CoolAnge
It is your fault because you gave IcePick power...

It is your fault because you gave IcePick power knowing he is corrputed.

You mean intelligent human beings, unless he's acting like an alien, he's still human.

No, divided kingdoms is terrible...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 08:13 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,579
Posted By CoolAnge
Staff are like famous people. What do we do to...

Staff are like famous people. What do we do to famous people?
Well we don't call them currupt! We like to look at where they make a mistake and then put them down.
Just the way things are.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 07:56 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,580
Posted By CoolAnge
Who's the guy Police in Harmonia? He's so much...

Who's the guy Police in Harmonia?
He's so much better then Manny.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 06:58 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,683
Posted By CoolAnge
Re: I love my new signature so much,

I just got some great ideas for a mix of all my sig images.
I just hope I can make it work.
Just about forgot, Nice sig Dante!

---Added---
Ange's book of sigs is done! It has sigs as old as a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 06:48 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,365
Posted By CoolAnge
When did this happen?

When did this happen?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 06:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 897
Posted By CoolAnge
I am still shocked to see this much stuff going...

I am still shocked to see this much stuff going on in a pay server.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-13-2001, 06:25 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,456
Posted By CoolAnge
Re: Re: About People Telling Others To Die

Just 1 thing, did I live?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-09-2001, 06:10 PM
Replies: 109
Views: 4,955
Posted By CoolAnge
Money is no longer rare. I go to the market and...

Money is no longer rare. I go to the market and look at people's money in there profile. 90% have 1.5k-10k. 10% are poor. I think most of them made it from hat trading.
A few people slave over pies...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2001, 05:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 852
Posted By CoolAnge
Next up.

Next up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2001, 05:15 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 852
Posted By CoolAnge
Cool Awww, This is cute.

4 online, 2 are cute.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2001, 05:03 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,986
Posted By CoolAnge
Should we go as far to say best animated show?

Should we go as far to say best animated show?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2001, 05:00 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 4,686
Posted By CoolAnge
I don't care much about ever being included....

I don't care much about ever being included. Shocks me when I am.
I never just name a few, name them all or name none at all, keeps people happy.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2001, 04:50 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,825
Posted By CoolAnge
I've heard the idea of bowling in the past. I...

I've heard the idea of bowling in the past.
I still think it's a good idea.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2001, 11:18 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 779
Posted By CoolAnge
I wouldn't buy it for more then 50g.

I wouldn't buy it for more then 50g.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2001, 11:16 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,673
Posted By CoolAnge
Re: Re: Credit Card Fraud

Your friend is stupid.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 373

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.