Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 177
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Drakmith
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-02-2003, 05:19 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,066
Posted By Drakmith
Well, a lot of it needs to be redone.. In the...

Well, a lot of it needs to be redone.. In the time I've worked for Zone I've gotten a lot more practice with GFX, and learned 2 new animation shortcuts :P

And 3 Shading techniques, so when I get...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-02-2003, 03:53 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,066
Posted By Drakmith
Well when I'm not helping Zone I work with NyT...

Well when I'm not helping Zone I work with NyT and Sess on AI Crest...

We look too much like Era now for my liking, but I have a lot left to do.

As for the tileset ThrashSoul was showing, it...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-28-2003, 03:04 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,631
Posted By Drakmith
I doubt Leonardo De Vinci had Effienciency on his...

I doubt Leonardo De Vinci had Effienciency on his mind when he was creating his works...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-26-2003, 02:00 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 997
Posted By Drakmith
In my defense I never watched Trigun save for one...

In my defense I never watched Trigun save for one episode, all I remember was some hotel-ish room getting shot all to Hell, an this guy carrying guns wrapped in cloth in the shape of a Cross,

I...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-25-2003, 06:37 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,743
Posted By Drakmith
The floor is kind of distracting, too much...

The floor is kind of distracting, too much emphasis put on making it stand out, it'd be one of those tiles that hurts your eyes after awhile

The walls don't stand out enough either, it looks more...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-22-2003, 07:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 997
Posted By Drakmith
Vash the Stambloo

Took me 8 hours to draw this lol..

It also marks the first time I've sketched this year since January (I do vastly more work on the PC then the sketchpad)

This is the smaller version, the...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-11-2003, 03:48 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,577
Posted By Drakmith
They did a study veryifying that actually, that...

They did a study veryifying that actually, that Barbie is just some sexist reprisentation for little children telling them "This is how you should look and act"


(Edit/Sidenote: What the Hell is...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,577
Posted By Drakmith
Okay I didn't like my Mario ;-; So I did...

Okay I didn't like my Mario ;-;

So I did this, yes I changed the face a lot, but it was more just to see if I could actually work better with "simple" shading
Forum: Graphic Design 11-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,577
Posted By Drakmith
Mama-Fricking-Mia.

Mama-Fricking-Mia.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-27-2003, 06:47 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 917
Posted By Drakmith
Grimrisk Wraith

Halloween is right around the corner, a server asked for some help on some stuff... (You'll find out which one, I won't mention it 'cause I dunno if they wanted me to or not)

Anyways..

Happy...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-25-2003, 06:31 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,342
Posted By Drakmith
Yea what he said..

Yea what he said..
Forum: Graphic Design 10-24-2003, 10:35 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,449
Posted By Drakmith
At least his looks like it's moving forwards, ...

At least his looks like it's moving forwards,

My first ever walking animation looked like he was walking in place...


(Edit: Guess I got what I was referencing too though. I kept getting up...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-20-2003, 10:23 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,485
Posted By Drakmith
Princess Mononoke was a neat Anime, the Kodama...

Princess Mononoke was a neat Anime, the Kodama spirits were funny =P Especially when they had like an entire canopy filled with them, the wind kicks up and they have this face on like "WooooO!"
...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-20-2003, 08:21 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,481
Posted By Drakmith
Paintshop Pro 7, through and through :o

Paintshop Pro 7, through and through :o
Forum: Graphic Design 10-20-2003, 05:38 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,034
Posted By Drakmith
I still have about 20-30 more frames to add to...

I still have about 20-30 more frames to add to this before it's fully done, and then I need to shade it

But this is my newer one so far...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-20-2003, 05:14 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,034
Posted By Drakmith
I just got into character animations, (Real...

I just got into character animations, (Real animations.. Sprite sheets are kinda like it but not like these) I've already shown this in another Thread, but he showed his mage in that thread, so I'm...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-20-2003, 12:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,227
Posted By Drakmith
Busted o.o

Busted o.o
Forum: Graphic Design 10-19-2003, 11:30 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,227
Posted By Drakmith
It seems weird to change the topic quickly, but...

It seems weird to change the topic quickly, but I'm not avoiding it.. I took some critique over AIM with someone on the picture, they'll vouch for me if they want, either way.

I'm trying my hand...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-19-2003, 12:56 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,888
Posted By Drakmith
Hey you changed your sig. O_o.. I liked the...

Hey you changed your sig.

O_o.. I liked the old one lol, I always knew who was posting when I saw the old one =P
Forum: Graphic Design 10-19-2003, 12:24 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,227
Posted By Drakmith
Painting Kittens!

Well... My image hosting service seems to be dead at the moment... Dang.

Well, here's the new sig I made, whatcha think, use this or stick with the kitten?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2003, 07:08 PM
Replies: 138
Views: 8,683
Posted By Drakmith
Oh joy, you get to log on a server that's...

Oh joy, you get to log on a server that's probably gonna be shut down.

Pardon me while I go get the confetti, we don't wanna forget this day ever!

And it's not the end just yet, This entire...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Replies: 138
Views: 8,683
Posted By Drakmith
Just because you can't do anything about it, does...

Just because you can't do anything about it, does not mean you need to fuel it.

It's like a townsperson in a Jewish town in Germany during the Holocaust..

Just because he can't prevent it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Replies: 138
Views: 8,683
Posted By Drakmith
They aren't related to Graal, yet they serve a...

They aren't related to Graal, yet they serve a high purpose in demuring certain players?

I'm sorry ma'am but that's just full of "it" :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Replies: 138
Views: 8,683
Posted By Drakmith
You're avoid the question madam... Are you,...

You're avoid the question madam...

Are you, or are you not an active member in the Blade Falcon forums?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Replies: 138
Views: 8,683
Posted By Drakmith
This is mostly to Moon Goddess, if not all of it....

This is mostly to Moon Goddess, if not all of it.

The reason you were banned, was because you had the potentiality to cause future disturbances on Archaic.

If you feel this is an untrue fact,...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 177

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.