Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 29 of 29
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 63 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Majin_Mush
Forum: Dustari 01-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,091
Posted By Majin_Mush
Lightbulb And indeed *Tseng this is a Dustari Only vote...

And indeed *Tseng this is a Dustari Only vote because thats what it is about. The people outside of Dusatri can't decide if they still want you in Dustari. You may have Friends, but we don't want you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,874
Posted By Majin_Mush
Red face I'm level 20 and I also get killed in 1 hit with...

I'm level 20 and I also get killed in 1 hit with a bile sword.
Make it like you can get killed in about 4 hits?
I think Bile is the lamest god on graal now! Balor is even less lame.
Forum: Dustari 01-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,000
Posted By Majin_Mush
Chris this is the biggest lie I ever heard. ...

Chris this is the biggest lie I ever heard.
Majin Bush is my brother...
He bought the Phoenix Helmet from Taikun and the Shield he traded for his RoS.
Please stop these lies. He never stole a...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-25-2003, 06:47 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,051
Posted By Majin_Mush
I MISS YOU NOW ALREADY BYE <3!!! :grrr: xD...

I MISS YOU NOW ALREADY BYE <3!!!

:grrr: xD ='(
Showing results 26 to 29 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.