Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-02-2002, 05:12 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,318
Posted By BARGAD
Problem is that if no progress is coming along,...

Problem is that if no progress is coming along, the playerworld owners will say that they work on something really big which isn't upploaded yet and that they all work on it offline or something.
Forum: Level Design 05-29-2002, 06:50 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,871
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... thats my signature and I am Gori ^_^!

Heh... thats my signature and I am Gori ^_^!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2002, 03:24 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,945
Posted By BARGAD
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-28-2002, 04:15 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,728
Posted By BARGAD
What in your own eyes may be seen by you as best...

What in your own eyes may be seen by you as best for the server, others will see it as you are corrupt x.x!

I got called power hungry because when I was staff on UnholyNation I did not allow any...
Forum: Level Design 05-28-2002, 02:38 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,910
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Mountain.. God's Creation.

It looks quite nice :) Just that the angles of the flowers and sand don't match the rest of the cliffs O.o!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2002, 03:22 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,711
Posted By BARGAD
Because... the creator of that level named Gori...

Because... the creator of that level named Gori lacks LAT abilities ^_^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2002, 01:28 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,711
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... then you don't have to :) They will ask if...

Heh... then you don't have to :) They will ask if you want to serve in the army, and if you are motivated O.o! Just say no and you don't have to... exept if you have outstanding intelligence and...
Forum: Level Design 05-25-2002, 06:56 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,871
Posted By BARGAD
Re: gori menion and LG

I would say everyone likes different styles of level making :) So I doubt you can say who is better x.x! I personally like Menions styles of levels though!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2002, 06:51 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,711
Posted By BARGAD
I would say both, I am forced to take the test at...

I would say both, I am forced to take the test at the age of 18 to see if I fit into the army, you know testing intelligence, how strong you are, how good you see and hear and such O.o! But ya I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2002, 04:06 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,711
Posted By BARGAD
x.x! Yes I got into the air force, and will...

x.x!

Yes I got into the air force, and will join there in augusty (spelled?!) 2003... but I currently got a virus on my computer and had to format and now the internet connection does not work,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-23-2002, 04:09 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,711
Posted By BARGAD
Ya... accountname BARGAD, Gori, LiveToKill is me...

Ya... accountname BARGAD, Gori, LiveToKill is me :) I am not someone else O.o!

And yes that level is rather simple, but making very detailed levels is not always the best way in making them!
Forum: Level Design 05-23-2002, 04:06 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,607
Posted By BARGAD
True O.o!

True O.o!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-16-2002, 03:26 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,205
Posted By BARGAD
Goodbye Dark Warlock x.x! Even though I kinda...

Goodbye Dark Warlock x.x! Even though I kinda quit myself for the moment atleast :)

Talk to you over AIM if I can log on ^_^ Have to use the old AIM Express version ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2002, 03:24 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 7,384
Posted By BARGAD
Ho ho! Well seeing as some wanting me as...

Ho ho!

Well seeing as some wanting me as moderator or something here, I have to decline that offer if I get it, because I don't want to become something like that really :)

I haven't been...
Forum: Level Design 05-05-2002, 03:55 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,752
Posted By BARGAD
Nice :cool: Good level anyway :)

Nice :cool:

Good level anyway :)
Forum: Level Design 05-04-2002, 12:05 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,752
Posted By BARGAD
Oh my... I think I stay O.o! And this is...

Oh my... I think I stay O.o!

And this is getting off topic :P
Forum: Level Design 05-03-2002, 08:03 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,752
Posted By BARGAD
Stoved me in a box, on my birthday and all......

Stoved me in a box, on my birthday and all... :grrr:

Ah well... guess I am stuck O.o!

Anyone here is a locksmith?! :)
Forum: Level Design 05-03-2002, 12:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,752
Posted By BARGAD
I am not sure x.x!

I am not sure x.x!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-03-2002, 12:52 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 8,020
Posted By BARGAD
Ack... :(

Ack... :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-02-2002, 01:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,223
Posted By BARGAD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 09:48 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,951
Posted By BARGAD
He maybe was nice to talk to but he sure where...

He maybe was nice to talk to but he sure where hard to convince to not use NPCs and run from fights :) Well I met him for like quite a long time ago so he maybe has changed ^_^
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 06:15 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,951
Posted By BARGAD
Atleast he sat a new standard of lamers :)

Atleast he sat a new standard of lamers :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 01:51 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,951
Posted By BARGAD
Ho ho... I think he killed me about 200 times,...

Ho ho... I think he killed me about 200 times, because I refused to use NPCs or heal when he did... evil Kamekaha or some NPC like that ^_^

And hello Taz :)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-30-2002, 01:00 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,651
Posted By BARGAD
Ack... sorry! I was told someone else was on...

Ack... sorry!

I was told someone else was on the account emergency1 who shouldn't have acess to it. I unban you right now :) Sorry for the problems caused!


Ban reason
----
trying to do the...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-30-2002, 03:45 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,651
Posted By BARGAD
Well this thread does not matter anyway with the...

Well this thread does not matter anyway with the bashing of Menion Leah... He has currently quit Graal. I do not know if he will be back, as most staffs usually comes back, but I certainly hope he do...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.