Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 43 of 43
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 96 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
draco_iii
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-21-2001, 02:38 AM
Replies:
22
Removing usless drivel from the forums!!!!!
Views:
2,493
Posted By
draco_iii
The report is for report such thing that go...
The report is for report such thing that go agaisnt the system rules. No stuff that is just off topic.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-21-2001, 02:30 AM
Replies:
22
Removing usless drivel from the forums!!!!!
Views:
2,493
Posted By
draco_iii
Removing useless drivel from the forums!!!!!
If you start a thread and people insist on replying to the thread with things that are not on topic. The thread starter should be able to report those messages to a moderator for deletion.
This...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-21-2001, 02:14 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
I have to agree with you on the that AfterShock. ...
I have to agree with you on the that AfterShock. But what remains is that the cost of doing something such as mining are insanely undervalued for the time involved.
As an after thought. ...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-20-2001, 06:01 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
No I did not have help. It is possible to do...
No I did not have help. It is possible to do without any help. Late at night when the lag is down I can run 6 you just have to know where to farm at. I no I will not tell you.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-20-2001, 05:49 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
yes the cost of bomb was included
yes the cost of bomb was included
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-20-2001, 05:40 AM
Replies:
86
pope hat = religious therefore not going up?
Views:
7,121
Posted By
draco_iii
I'm am not Catholic. I would never consider...
I'm am not Catholic. I would never consider being Catholic because of the following reasons. Please remember that these are my beliefs. I don't care if you like them because it doesn't matter. ...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-20-2001, 05:10 AM
Replies:
16
Question......
Views:
990
Posted By
draco_iii
If you have a Mac you can run Windows 98. I've...
If you have a Mac you can run Windows 98. I've seen it done. It runs Windows about 4 times as fast and it doesn't get stuck in all the crap that windows does. Guy I saw had it installed so he...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-20-2001, 03:30 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
No... What I would say if you asked me to come to...
No... What I would say if you asked me to come to your math class!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-20-2001, 02:34 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
I can run 4 trees at a time so the time analisys...
I can run 4 trees at a time so the time analisys is correct. I made sure that my times and money where done correctly so before just throughing out numbers do the work and see.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-20-2001, 02:04 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
That is something that some of don't want to do...
That is something that some of don't want to do or can't. If you have a slow connection PKing doesn't help you(Which is something that I see is pointless out side of a sparring ring!) and begging is...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-20-2001, 01:50 AM
Replies:
86
pope hat = religious therefore not going up?
Views:
7,121
Posted By
draco_iii
You have obviously never been on classic graal.
You have obviously never been on classic graal.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-20-2001, 01:43 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
A system of skills would be great. But that...
A system of skills would be great. But that would take time to code in. I only did the mine economy analisys to see what was really going on as far as the money was concerned. I knew before I did...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-19-2001, 12:37 PM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
I won't even begin to act like I understand that.
I won't even begin to act like I understand that.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-19-2001, 11:59 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
Ore is only plural when talking about the same...
Ore is only plural when talking about the same kind. When you are speaking of multiple kinds the correct word is Ores. Besides that is not even the point.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-19-2001, 11:40 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
Then you are just SOL
Then you are just SOL
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-19-2001, 11:21 AM
Replies:
42
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Views:
3,352
Posted By
draco_iii
Apples and Ores(Yes I mean Ores)
Maybe someone has done this before maybe not. I would just like an explaination of why.
All estimates are done with a Gold Axe and Gold Hammer.
Estimates are based on actual experince and...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-19-2001, 11:17 AM
Replies:
86
pope hat = religious therefore not going up?
Views:
7,121
Posted By
draco_iii
Trueheat I have to hand it to you there. ROFLMAO....
Trueheat I have to hand it to you there. ROFLMAO. Anyway. If people are going to be offended then the should. OMG just leave. Being offended about something and then complaining about it is...
Forum:
Future Improvements
09-16-2001, 01:54 AM
Replies:
8
Stefan Read!!!
Views:
1,002
Posted By
draco_iii
I think you are wrong about the Bank. I've...
I think you are wrong about the Bank.
I've starting carring nothing but ores and apples for trading because of the childish PKing that goes on. I'm not going to keep graalets on me just to lose...
Showing results 26 to 43 of 43
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
07:46 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.