Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 43 of 43
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TeirDal_RC5
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-26-2001, 03:14 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,909
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Ah, Kaimetsu, picture a GameBoy on Graal as an...

Ah, Kaimetsu, picture a GameBoy on Graal as an NPCW, and you'll get what he's talking about.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-26-2001, 03:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,170
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Hehe, the horse looks like he's looking at the...

Hehe, the horse looks like he's looking at the bottom of the cliff, bit suicidal.
Good work, though.
=D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-26-2001, 02:45 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,406
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Thanks, Manton. =D

Thanks, Manton.
=D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-26-2001, 02:44 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,406
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Okay, for everyone thats want GMarquee, here it...

Okay, for everyone thats want GMarquee, here it is..
But remember, this program was sent to me, It hasn't screwed anything up on me, but if it does something to your comp, dont come crying to me....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-26-2001, 02:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,406
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Fai, no it isn't. If you guys would like me to...

Fai, no it isn't.
If you guys would like me to put it up, I can upload it to my site right now, and give everyone the link?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-26-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,406
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
MoonAngel, its a program, I have the program,...

MoonAngel, its a program, I have the program, actually..
Forum: NPC Server 06-26-2001, 02:36 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 140
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
I have the commands..

I have the commands..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-26-2001, 02:17 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 3,533
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Good idea! I think that would work.

Good idea!
I think that would work.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 11:35 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,307
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Haha.. For those that have seen The Waterboy,...

Haha..
For those that have seen The Waterboy, just imagine Bobby's Mom going 'Stefan Knorr is the Devil!'
:)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-25-2001, 09:09 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,700
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Email me all the stuff you want hosted. I'll...

Email me all the stuff you want hosted.
I'll gladly put it up on one of my servers.
-Sacred
([email protected])
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 08:47 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,090
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Lmao.. =D I've done a few sites, my own...

Lmao..
=D
I've done a few sites, my own mainly..
Wanna see a dead one?
www.pixelcube.f2s.com
and to see the apparent inside, www.pixelcube.f2s.com/index3.shtml
Scary?
Yes.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,090
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Jeeze, the scary part is I do Web Design! =/

Jeeze, the scary part is I do Web Design!
=/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,090
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Ah, hey, its !Penguin!

Ah, hey, its !Penguin!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,090
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Ah,thanks Darkspectre! There's actually helpful...

Ah,thanks Darkspectre!
There's actually helpful people around here!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 08:32 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,090
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Uh, whats 'SPIM'ing?

Uh, whats 'SPIM'ing?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 08:30 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,090
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
*Sniff*

I.. I've only been here a short amount of time.. and..
Everything is scaring me!
-Sacred Silver
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 06:27 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 792
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Precisely, my good man!

Precisely, my good man!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 06:24 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 792
Posted By TeirDal_RC5
Smile Yay!

Hello, everyone!
Many of you don't know me, and wont be able to from my user name..
I'm Sacred Silver, and am quite surprised my Staff account works on here.
I don't have a P2P account, but have...
Showing results 26 to 43 of 43

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.