Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-20-2001, 08:57 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,389
Posted By Lyndzey8000
They still have that?! That must have been in...

They still have that?! That must have been in like 1.1, that was with Demon Moon I think
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-18-2001, 01:32 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,387
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Hmm mine isnt working either...

Hmm mine isnt working either...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-17-2001, 09:28 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,404
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Let me guess, you are mad because I didnt fire...

Let me guess, you are mad because I didnt fire Ne0? Satan told me what you said on AIM about me being a ***** because I became Police Chief and I didn't fire Ne0. The reason I gave Ne0 one last...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-17-2001, 09:01 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,819
Posted By Lyndzey8000
One more chance...

One more chance...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 08:01 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 5,555
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I hope it comes up soon so I can RP more. It isnt...

I hope it comes up soon so I can RP more. It isnt really fun RPing on 2001 when I have to answer PMs like "can i plz join your kingdom?" and then "can i plz join police?". Does Providence have a plot?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 10:14 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 3,178
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: Re: A bit late but..

I kind of agree with you. I was just made Police, but I have been Police in the past. I was Police when it first came out till when I was fired from FAQ Chief, and then I became ET Admin which I did...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 10:02 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,404
Posted By Lyndzey8000
That could be true. He might not want 5+ PMs at...

That could be true. He might not want 5+ PMs at once asking to be Police and having to do your Police job.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 09:49 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,404
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ultimate for Police Chief!

That is why Ultimate wasnt hired. I am sure that if he was on more and wasnt inactive because of the school thing, he would have been hired.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 09:36 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,404
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: Re: Re: Ultimate for Police Chief!

I am not on?! What are you talking about?! You live in Australia, and I live in US. We have different time zones. Ask anyone, they will say I am on a lot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-16-2001, 09:28 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,404
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: Re: Ultimate for Police Chief!

Sorry, I was Events Admin when you were PMing me, and I had over 10 PMs at once. You were at the bottom and I tried to PM you but it just kept coming back. If you had a staff position you would...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2001, 11:13 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,877
Posted By Lyndzey8000
if(!open){ show; } ...

if(!open){
show;
}
if(strequals(#c,OpenBridge) && strequals(#g,GuildName)){
set open;
}
if(playertouchsme&&!strequals(#g,Guildname)&&open){
setlevel2 levelname,x,y;
}...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-16-2001, 11:07 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,065
Posted By Lyndzey8000
um... try using "drawunderplayer" and...

um...
try using "drawunderplayer" and "drawoverplayer"
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-15-2001, 10:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,078
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I was going to do this when Mount Antora first...

I was going to do this when Mount Antora first came out. I told Stefan about it, and I made condos, but we couldn't use them because they were for players only, that would go by your account name. I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 08:19 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 2,659
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I never really get money...but at least I don't...

I never really get money...but at least I don't get as PKed as much
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 02:42 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 834
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I liked it when GPs first came out and we would...

I liked it when GPs first came out and we would just watch the people get jailed and laugh at them. It would be cool to have cells. Police could use Manny and he would ask like "Which player should I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 903
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Everyone wants a bomy pet until they get one. My...

Everyone wants a bomy pet until they get one. My bomy is in Samurai Castle somewhere, I haven't seen it in a while because I always forget about it. Oh and no I will not give it to you.
Forum: Guild Life 08-15-2001, 02:34 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,193
Posted By Lyndzey8000
A lot of things are copyright. I have seen...

A lot of things are copyright. I have seen Samurai on a lot of things, doesn't matter.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-15-2001, 02:31 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,297
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Yes it takes people a while to get my name...

Yes it takes people a while to get my name spelled right.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-13-2001, 11:10 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,444
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I like it, but its hard to see because I can't...

I like it, but its hard to see because I can't really see the detail. The beach looks nice except I don't like how ToT's tileset has such a plain desert tile. I like the bug jule and mountain thing
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-11-2001, 01:01 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,142
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Re: The Scripter's Mindset

I think the hardest thing for scripting is learning how to put it all together to make NPCs. I still havent learned that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-10-2001, 08:20 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,888
Posted By Lyndzey8000
That wouldn't work because too many of my...

That wouldn't work because too many of my Samurains do not like Dustari or Tyealia, although I do. I am sure not all of Dustari or Tyealia likes us that much too, and I don't know if Karakaze would...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-08-2001, 09:22 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,003
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Yes on his 1.2 server with Darkmoon. And then a...

Yes on his 1.2 server with Darkmoon. And then a couple days later I spilled water on my keyboard and I didn't have an extra keyboard or a Graal working computer so I left graal for a while, when I...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-08-2001, 09:17 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,003
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I remember you and Krafty won that sword by...

I remember you and Krafty won that sword by killing gandardian, it was too laggy to play so I just watched. I wish they still hosted event things like that
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-08-2001, 09:15 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,003
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Yes that was her. She was also wearing that head...

Yes that was her. She was also wearing that head (which was my head because there wasnt a 21 yet). After she beat me I started to be nice to her, and when PMs came out I became her friend. I...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-08-2001, 09:08 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,003
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I remember in 1.1 when I was looking at my map I...

I remember in 1.1 when I was looking at my map I saw a Lindsey girl so I had to walk to her (No PMs) and I started yelling at her that I came first and that she can't use my name. So then I...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.