Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: deedle
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2001, 12:15 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,480
Posted By deedle


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-24-2001, 09:28 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,920
Posted By deedle
ET voting part 2

Voting for other members (please dont vote on both polls!!!!)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-24-2001, 09:26 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,715
Posted By deedle
Part 1 of events voting

Pick the best et member.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2001, 06:18 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,721
Posted By deedle
All level 1 can do is update level,level 2 can...

All level 1 can do is update level,level 2 can warp players and update, level 3 can edit there Account,same above. Level 4 can Change e-mails to where you got your accounts,Ban you, Change you to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2001, 06:15 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,721
Posted By deedle
Stefan Read!

Why don't you just deleted Police and Make GP's, Have Trusted Gp's with level 3 RC, Because half the Police are lame. And Graal2001 would be better off with Gp's.(btw Anit-Hack Team needs deleted...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2001, 05:46 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,564
Posted By deedle
You want to know who made it? I'll tell you....

You want to know who made it? I'll tell you. Loriel made it, and the idea come from Graal3000, And the Admin of it Kronan (Anti-Hack Admin) Was fired from G3k becuase he abused his RC and was messing...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 03:17 AM
Replies: 3
Poll: Race!
Views: 584
Posted By deedle
Human race is the best, Bomy really suck. Even...

Human race is the best, Bomy really suck. Even know I am a bomy...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 03:14 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 3,004
Posted By deedle
Vergil, The quote you mention on the 3rd page,...

Vergil, The quote you mention on the 3rd page, That was mine.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-12-2001, 03:13 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,361
Posted By deedle
I already made the script so when you swear it go...

I already made the script so when you swear it go like this(B*tch = ^$@$#) . It really works. I gave Stefan the scripts , but he didn't want to do it. So I am guessing it not going to be a Swear Free...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:43 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,896
Posted By deedle
So is mine........don't you agree brady?

So is mine........don't you agree brady?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:38 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,195
Posted By deedle
I agree, But I beleive the server should be just...

I agree, But I beleive the server should be just taken away.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:36 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,424
Posted By deedle
I say, Stefan sue them and own the company! Sell...

I say, Stefan sue them and own the company! Sell Graal Bomy push doll!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:34 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,465
Posted By deedle
I can't vote, because I want to vote two Great...

I can't vote, because I want to vote two Great Admin, Hawk and GodSpeed, They are the best polite admin around that I know of, They may be your enemy, but they are my friends, = D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:29 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,985
Posted By deedle
If Loriel was a Admin I would vote him for the...

If Loriel was a Admin I would vote him for the worst Admin, becuase she only update her house with FTP and no one else's (but the house ain't really his , he just paying rent and staying there.) And...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:25 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,292
Posted By deedle
i am with you Fai on helping you make a server,...

i am with you Fai on helping you make a server, I'll help you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:13 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,322
Posted By deedle
Give it to Zoasam, He work hard on being a...

Give it to Zoasam, He work hard on being a Senator, he deserve it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:11 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,195
Posted By deedle
Ice Pick was hacking on it becuase someone gave...

Ice Pick was hacking on it becuase someone gave him FTP that work for that server and won't shut up!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-05-2001, 01:09 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 4,901
Posted By deedle
You can't really hack FTP, it just that the...

You can't really hack FTP, it just that the owners and staff never shut up and just go telling everyone password. That how someone got FTP to EL. CUZ STAFF DON"T SHUT UP! they just give password...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2001, 03:22 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,313
Posted By deedle
Can someone make me a signature? E-mail your...

Can someone make me a signature?

E-mail your best signature to [email protected]

See who the BEST!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2001, 03:20 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,102
Posted By deedle


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2001, 03:19 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,400
Posted By deedle


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2001, 03:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,186
Posted By deedle
3000 up!? I am GP Captain there, I haven't...

3000 up!?

I am GP Captain there, I haven't seen it yet, since my comp crash. it better be good, = D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2001, 03:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 734
Posted By deedle
I have gotten a virus in my computer, and do not...

I have gotten a virus in my computer, and do not know how to get rid of it(Everytime I try to run something, I get this illegal operation). Brady feed my bomy when the feeding go up, and Host some...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-02-2001, 03:12 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,196
Posted By deedle
Will someone make me a sig?

Will someone make me a sig?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-02-2001, 03:11 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,207
Posted By deedle
We need only 2 servers, Main Server, and...

We need only 2 servers, Main Server, and Graal2001!

All the other server SUCK! N-Pulse used to be good, But not anymore, = /
Showing results 26 to 50 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.