Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 71
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Razor132k1
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:49 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
I dont have anything yet. I dont know how to get...

I dont have anything yet. I dont know how to get them.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
Its not just the levels, there are THOUSANDS of...

Its not just the levels, there are THOUSANDS of things. Ill name some.... 1) My parents got divorced, and i live with my mom, and she is now a crack adict and she is wasting ll of our money. 2)My...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:42 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
I will have fun, and im looking foward to kicking...

I will have fun, and im looking foward to kicking your ass in hell. And im not lying, i have the knife in my hand right now.....BYE
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:40 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
I ACTUALLY WANT TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW. You...

I ACTUALLY WANT TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW. You know what im going to do it.... BYE YOU ****ERS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
ASASISDKFJDFSDJSDASJKDKASJKJKN YOU ****ER,...

ASASISDKFJDFSDJSDASJKDKASJKJKN YOU ****ER, ADHASI3893JKSAIOKLS AHAHAHAHAHA DSKSKAKSDFN;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:36 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
WEll your not like me now are you?! I've...

WEll your not like me now are you?! I've attempted suicide 2 times, why do u think i "fell" off my roof? The littlest things will make me snap... so dont reject me too much, i just mite actually...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:35 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
im going to watch snl now... anyone seen the...

im going to watch snl now... anyone seen the remote? i cant find it....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:34 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
I HATE ALL OF YOU. I SLAVED OVER MY LEVELS, AND...

I HATE ALL OF YOU. I SLAVED OVER MY LEVELS, AND YOU GUYS HATE THEM! I WANT TO DIE
:grrr: :mad: :grrr: :mad: :grrr: :mad:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:31 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
Gah this level editing stuff i so confusing. I...

Gah this level editing stuff i so confusing. I just want to complete the puzzle. =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:30 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
Angry MY LEVELS DONT SUCK :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:...

MY LEVELS DONT SUCK
:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:28 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
becus i saw picures of what the things were...

becus i saw picures of what the things were suposed to look like in the "predefined" stuff, and i thought the mumbo jumbo of stuff was a puzzle and i had to put it together, to unlock secret stuff in...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:26 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
Im not a *****... i just started graal 5 days...

Im not a *****... i just started graal 5 days ago, cus my friend is letting me use his account.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:25 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
what is this "tileset" garbage?

what is this "tileset" garbage?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:23 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
predefined? i used that thing where all the...

predefined? i used that thing where all the pictures were messed up. Thats a bad puzzle, i cant wait until i beat it, so i dont have to do the puzzle anymore.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
no ur levels suck compared to mine. My...

no ur levels suck compared to mine. My playerworld will go up! btw did anyone watch the world series last year? that was a great game, i jsut watched it last night for the first time. Cus i fell off...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-10-2002, 11:19 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,023
Posted By Razor132k1
No im serious... i could do a better job.

No im serious... i could do a better job.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:17 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
of course it will!

of course it will!
Forum: Graphic Design 02-10-2002, 11:16 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,023
Posted By Razor132k1
its horrible, i cud make one thats 10 times...

its horrible, i cud make one thats 10 times better.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:15 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
WHAT?! My level is so much better than that! it...

WHAT?! My level is so much better than that! it took me 3 hours to make it! That is my best level too. My playerworld has about 10, and thats the best. I cant wait until my playerworld goes up, its...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:09 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
This is for the playerworld i started making...

This is for the playerworld i started making yesturday. I only learned how to make levels 2 days ago, and IM GREAT AT IT! my playerworld is going to be the best!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:03 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
2 days, wait i see it now, hold on let me get it.

2 days, wait i see it now, hold on let me get it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 11:00 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
i dont see it.

i dont see it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 10:57 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
I dont know how.

I dont know how.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 06:55 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 21,405
Posted By Razor132k1
Exclamation Levels

I make the greatest levels.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-10-2002, 06:54 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 726
Posted By Razor132k1
no

no
Showing results 26 to 50 of 71

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.