Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 3
<
1
2
3
>
Showing results 26 to 50 of 61
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Brent5000
Forum:
Future Improvements
09-14-2002, 04:06 AM
Replies:
10
Aim
Views:
1,151
Posted By
Brent5000
ya that is a good idea....instead of some people...
ya that is a good idea....instead of some people just going
aim=blah blah or msn=blah blah under the icq section
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-14-2002, 04:03 AM
Replies:
26
PWA team.
Views:
1,852
Posted By
Brent5000
ya it seems kinda weird...i thought that pwa was...
ya it seems kinda weird...i thought that pwa was pretty cool...the pw reveiws are like my favorite thing to read on the forums...some of the people on pwa have been working for quite awhile and now...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-14-2002, 03:56 AM
Replies:
45
Havent Heard from Tritan in awhile
Views:
4,812
Posted By
Brent5000
Tritan only has one town on the whole server?
Tritan only has one town on the whole server?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-14-2002, 03:55 AM
Replies:
26
PWA team.
Views:
1,852
Posted By
Brent5000
What exactly was the point of switching anyway?...
What exactly was the point of switching anyway? What was wrong with just having PWA?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-12-2002, 09:12 AM
Replies:
20
I know this belongs on the Babylon forums, but seriously...
Views:
2,315
Posted By
Brent5000
x_X i think Kish likes firing people, no offense...
x_X i think Kish likes firing people, no offense ive always thought she was nice but when i was GP i didnt go on for one day....only one....cuz i was in a different city and she fired me, she hired...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-02-2002, 06:35 AM
Replies:
74
Gaia [Read me]
Views:
5,976
Posted By
Brent5000
hey your email account is like full or something...
hey your email account is like full or something i tried sending twice....it came back both times:confused:
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
04-05-2002, 09:57 AM
Replies:
33
Rising Sun Online
Views:
2,668
Posted By
Brent5000
I made an explosive fart npc a long time ago with...
I made an explosive fart npc a long time ago with a gani so your character drank a glass of beer, got an unhappy face, but the beer down, and then shot a explosion out of his butt
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
03-11-2002, 02:27 PM
Replies:
70
Who do you miss??
Views:
6,058
Posted By
Brent5000
I miss a guy that none of you have ever heard of...
I miss a guy that none of you have ever heard of off old bravo, spacecase1000. Over a year ago when i first started playing graal he taught me how to play and showed me everything in bravo, he was...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-11-2002, 02:12 PM
Replies:
81
Representing Graal
Views:
5,198
Posted By
Brent5000
Stefan-take a guess Loriel-answers questions...
Stefan-take a guess
Loriel-answers questions and has always helped me with things
James-Only guy i know on Graal 2001 that has always been willing to help people, from the first day i upgraded my...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-22-2002, 08:34 AM
Replies:
10
Lame Stuff from InAction
Views:
1,560
Posted By
Brent5000
I think you need to hire some GAT's...
I think you need to hire some GAT's...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-22-2002, 08:28 AM
Replies:
7
Faheria is looking for..
Views:
1,234
Posted By
Brent5000
im not good enough to try out but i just wanna...
im not good enough to try out but i just wanna know how many more levels you think you need until faheria will be complete?
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-22-2002, 08:25 AM
Replies:
11
Is this true?
Views:
1,578
Posted By
Brent5000
Good idea Birdbird, I wish you could have lights...
Good idea Birdbird, I wish you could have lights on non p2p servers
Forum:
Unholy Nation Main Forum
02-22-2002, 08:21 AM
Replies:
18
Resign
Views:
3,189
Posted By
Brent5000
Sorry to see you go man
Sorry to see you go man
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-09-2002, 02:23 PM
Replies:
65
Oasis updates and information
Views:
4,497
Posted By
Brent5000
I think you have an excellent time set koni, a...
I think you have an excellent time set koni, a lot of people dont like the water flowers but i think they are great, I would love to play on a server with a tileset like that
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-09-2002, 07:59 AM
Replies:
31
Poll:
The Final Body Compare! (Hopefully)
Views:
2,267
Posted By
Brent5000
I think the first body is better, they both look...
I think the first body is better, they both look good but the first one is much better
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
02-07-2002, 01:02 PM
Replies:
54
Babylon is DEAD
Views:
4,710
Posted By
Brent5000
Cookie tossing sounds cool...I think babylon is...
Cookie tossing sounds cool...I think babylon is an awesome server, its the first non p2p server that i like hanging out on sense old bravo was up. It has a lot of really cool stuff that other servers...
Forum:
Tech Support
02-04-2002, 12:59 PM
Replies:
4
A few things that are broken....
Views:
827
Posted By
Brent5000
ya i was thinking drawoverplayer or something...
ya i was thinking drawoverplayer or something must have been changed....does it still work online?
Forum:
Level Design
02-03-2002, 01:44 AM
Replies:
1
Freelance LAT
Views:
860
Posted By
Brent5000
So you are just going to make levels for people...
So you are just going to make levels for people for free?
Forum:
Level Design
02-03-2002, 01:43 AM
Replies:
20
Playerhouse Level
Views:
2,169
Posted By
Brent5000
I think thats an awesome player house
I think thats an awesome player house
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Replies:
36
Fai: More stuff on my PW
Views:
2,663
Posted By
Brent5000
Thats a pretty cool looking character, will you...
Thats a pretty cool looking character, will you post some screen shots?
Forum:
Graphic Design
01-28-2002, 04:15 AM
Replies:
9
My Character
Views:
939
Posted By
Brent5000
I think thats pretty good
I think thats pretty good
Forum:
Level Design
01-28-2002, 03:34 AM
Replies:
15
Rate My Levels =)
Views:
2,108
Posted By
Brent5000
I think that the lave level is pretty good
I think that the lave level is pretty good
Forum:
Level Design
01-28-2002, 03:27 AM
Replies:
4
My house
Views:
777
Posted By
Brent5000
lol...ya i want to see it
lol...ya i want to see it
Forum:
NPC Scripting
01-11-2002, 12:43 PM
Replies:
87
Poll:
Galaxy MINIGAME
Views:
6,844
Posted By
Brent5000
Thats a pretty awesome Mini Game
Thats a pretty awesome Mini Game
Forum:
Level Design
12-28-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies:
16
How's this level?
Views:
2,960
Posted By
Brent5000
I like Konidias' tileset better
I like Konidias' tileset better
Showing results 26 to 50 of 61
Page 2 of 3
<
1
2
3
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
06:59 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.