Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 283
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Pago
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 04:55 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 5,313
Posted By Pago
Jailing, since it includes punishing players for...

Jailing, since it includes punishing players for breaking rules stated in Graal's conduct policy, is in fact, an administrative power.

Now can we start commenting on the content of the post...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2001, 04:48 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 5,313
Posted By Pago
I don't even know why this arguement is being...

I don't even know why this arguement is being locked in the confines of the message board. !Penguin, if you really want something done about this, you need to stop arguing with the person who jailed...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-16-2001, 04:28 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 47,975
Posted By Pago
Idea for health system: I've already...

Idea for health system:

I've already suggested this in another thread, but I've added on to the original idea. Anyway, the zulites' health system could consist of a meter, like the bomys. But...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-15-2001, 09:23 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,288
Posted By Pago
Hey, fly over to where I live and I'll 0Wn you in...

Hey, fly over to where I live and I'll 0Wn you in some real pool... heh
Forum: Future Improvements 05-15-2001, 07:21 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,496
Posted By Pago
Lightbulb Possible features could improve the Gani Editor

Helllllooooo, everyone...

Recently, I read this post about how the Gani editor isn't powerful enough to fully script a new race. I've been thinking of ways to improve the editor myself, so...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-13-2001, 08:43 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 940
Posted By Pago
Here's an idea: Instead of that bomy health...

Here's an idea:

Instead of that bomy health meter, you could create an entirely new meter exclusively for Zulites. I think the meter could include how much "energy" it has (determines the...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-11-2001, 06:58 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,202
Posted By Pago
That "new" 209 head looks like a kangaroo to me...

That "new" 209 head looks like a kangaroo to me ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-11-2001, 06:50 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,926
Posted By Pago
Heh... $600 dollars worth of good! I use it...

Heh... $600 dollars worth of good!

I use it for all my graphics :)
Forum: NPC Server 05-10-2001, 06:52 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 204
Posted By Pago
Ok, thanx.

Ok, thanx.
Forum: NPC Server 05-10-2001, 07:53 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 204
Posted By Pago
Hello, A while ago, I asked Godspeed about...

Hello,

A while ago, I asked Godspeed about the team organization script used in the CS matches, and he said that the script was NPC Server based.

Anyway, I'm planning on creating a large...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-10-2001, 07:39 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,374
Posted By Pago
Ok, now that we all know what the "trigger...

Ok, now that we all know what the "trigger action" tag is, how do you think the NPC tag I proposed would help Graal? Oh, and I kind of need it for level I plan to make ;) , unless Stefan replied to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2001, 06:50 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,759
Posted By Pago
It's not a player, but a server-controlled NPC. ...

It's not a player, but a server-controlled NPC. That's why I think it, and that head, should be removed...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2001, 06:47 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,759
Posted By Pago
Stefan, take a look at that guy walking around in...

Stefan, take a look at that guy walking around in the blue box I drew... he's a copyrighted image :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2001, 06:40 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,759
Posted By Pago
I was wondering the exact same thing... maybe...

I was wondering the exact same thing... maybe Stefan added it unknowingly, or maybe he was just wearing a copyright blindfold?
Forum: Future Improvements 05-08-2001, 04:22 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,374
Posted By Pago
I downloaded the new G2k1 version today, and that...

I downloaded the new G2k1 version today, and that "action" tag sounds like it would be very useful for future NPCs :). But unfortunately, there's still no way to set a variable for a specific...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-07-2001, 08:18 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,201
Posted By Pago
It's possible, but first you'd have to disable...

It's possible, but first you'd have to disable the player's default movement. Then you'd just have to set their animation to the walking gani when they attempt to walk/change directions, etc. ...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2001, 03:00 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,349
Posted By Pago
:eek: Holy crap! :eek: First rule in web...

:eek: Holy crap! :eek:

First rule in web design:
Never... Neh-ver... place contrasting colors right next to each other. In order for us to enjoy that site, we need to be able to actually see...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-07-2001, 02:54 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 13,977
Posted By Pago
Even though I think Jack is a self-centered and...

Even though I think Jack is a self-centered and immature *****, that signature is a very good immitation of the original ;)

But still, take it off. You have absolutely no right to harass other...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2001, 02:51 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,349
Posted By Pago
Hey, everyone's critiquing sites, so I decided to...

Hey, everyone's critiquing sites, so I decided to join the fun :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-07-2001, 02:50 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 978
Posted By Pago


Forum: Graphic Design 05-07-2001, 02:47 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,349
Posted By Pago
Hey, that Save the Domains website has pretty...

Hey, that Save the Domains website has pretty good layout, and it makes good use of the layers feature. The bad points... well, the text is shoved off to the side, causing that anime person to be...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-07-2001, 12:11 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 903
Posted By Pago
I think it could be possible, but you'd have to...

I think it could be possible, but you'd have to hard code it into the game (or maybe not, we'll see). Anyway, it could be a system where a player can move all he wants on the NPC, but he'd be moving...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-06-2001, 08:14 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,157
Posted By Pago
Oh, and speaking of clothes colors, there should...

Oh, and speaking of clothes colors, there should be an elephant color-switcher thing!

Sorry, Psyker, but we just can't seem to stay on topic :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-06-2001, 08:11 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 2,955
Posted By Pago
Funny, all you have to do is make the hat image...

Funny, all you have to do is make the hat image and submit it. The hat NPC weapon is programmed so that the Gani's hat image can easily be manipulated.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-06-2001, 08:06 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,073
Posted By Pago
Right now, Graal 2k1 kind of reminds me of a...

Right now, Graal 2k1 kind of reminds me of a virtual Rec Center. There are soooo many fun things a player can do. Unfortunately, Graal 2k1 lacks the adventure elements that other servers...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 283

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.