Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 80
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Death_Sythe
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2001, 10:16 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,274
Posted By Death_Sythe
Stefan this is about Manatra2001

Stefan this is Trunks from G2k1 we was talking today, you said to post what I ahd to say on the fourm, well I ask of the players NOT to post anything here, well Stefan here is what I was saying.

I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2001, 09:12 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,878
Posted By Death_Sythe
you would...

You would use the this.owner command such as this.
Code:
if (playersays(show owner) {
message owner:#s(this.owner);
}

Code End

The rest would be up to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-06-2001, 06:54 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 649
Posted By Death_Sythe
Who should I send my PW too...

I ahve made major updates to my PW and was wondering who to send it to now. I tried to send it to Chrono but his email isnt working, I got a Mailure Demon Notice.

Thank You
Forum: NPC Server 09-02-2001, 06:50 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 544
Posted By Death_Sythe
NPC Server Sighted on Auroria!

Now this is the truth if you dont beleave me you can go right to it. They have something like a a NPC Server that allows them to use other scripts, and it isnt a player. I have no idea what it is!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-01-2001, 09:02 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,166
Posted By Death_Sythe
Correct...

The almost every p2p server really does stink..but Stewfan doesnt want to shut down servers thoinking that they would cry and all, he beleaves in hard work, but alot of players dont like most of the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-01-2001, 10:05 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 764
Posted By Death_Sythe
Server List Ideas

Here would be something you all would be waiting for! This is alittle of everyones idea, instead of having 2 servers, one for P2P and oen for free we could ahve drop down menus, A Drop Down menu for...
Forum: Level Design 08-31-2001, 08:01 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,022
Posted By Death_Sythe
A Great level made by a great freind!

Here is a level made by Nyght, one of the LAT's on Manatra2001. Tell me what you think?

Click Here the Veiw the level (http://www.m2k1.f2s.com/screenshot2.png)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-31-2001, 07:04 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 700
Posted By Death_Sythe
how do you...

How do you make different tiles? I would liek to amke a really nice grass tile. If anyone can help please tell me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-31-2001, 06:21 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 843
Posted By Death_Sythe
Server Options...

I was wondering if someone could post all the options in the serveroptions.txt on the FTP. If you could it would be great.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-30-2001, 07:27 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,717
Posted By Death_Sythe
um...

Sure..I can take alittle help. Send a email to [email protected] with your account and nickname and a sample of your work. If I higher you I will post it here. Or if you would like to do a job right now...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-30-2001, 07:16 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,717
Posted By Death_Sythe
Looking for Scripters....

I am looking for scripters to help me script some new things for my server Manatra2001. I started playing Graal in June of 1999, and then decided to amke my own offline world in August of 1999, So I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-30-2001, 06:55 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,577
Posted By Death_Sythe
Lightbulb very nice...

Very Nice..I like it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 04:56 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,120
Posted By Death_Sythe
LoL

Stefan has been waiting for the best race to be thought up of!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-30-2001, 04:55 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,802
Posted By Death_Sythe
nope...

I am really Trunks the owner of Manatra2001 I bought another P2P account sense my cell424 account dont work on the fourms.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 04:45 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,120
Posted By Death_Sythe
did you know...

I know why this fourm is here, this is here so Stefan has us make up good ideas and later on he will add them to Graal 2001 and copyright them so you can use them! THAT IS WHY!!!!!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-30-2001, 04:43 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,802
Posted By Death_Sythe
oh well...

It was a try though!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 04:41 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,114
Posted By Death_Sythe
um...

never thought of that....but what servers have a guild admin anymore, usually someone with FTP does it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-30-2001, 04:34 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,114
Posted By Death_Sythe
New RC Options!!!

Here is a good idea for a newer RC also, there should be a reset all button, but only the owner may use it or have a option in the serveroptions, with
resetallaccounts: then u list the accounts that...
Forum: NPC Server 08-30-2001, 04:16 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 148
Posted By Death_Sythe
Adding Weapons Continued....

Ok now here is the corrct format.

addweapon Weapon Name;

this must go into the Classes file as well, I do not use the NPC Server cause I dont work on a server with it I jsut know how.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-30-2001, 04:09 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,802
Posted By Death_Sythe
Prevent Hurting Continued....

The person who made up the first script is alittle buggy, you dont set this. scripts that is soemthing that is auto set when you use this.on=0 and this.on=1. So here is the non buggy system for it.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-25-2001, 01:30 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 829
Posted By Death_Sythe
o.0

Well thiks isnt the scripting fourm, but I also had many ideas for scripting... But Stefan dont really listen to them..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-24-2001, 08:47 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 985
Posted By Death_Sythe
Sanstrata Needs Restart

Stefan if you could please restart Sanstrata, we are having problems disconnecting players.

Thanks
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-24-2001, 08:34 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 829
Posted By Death_Sythe
good...

That is a good idea...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-24-2001, 08:00 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 829
Posted By Death_Sythe
just got a idea!

Well then lets have the persons account name followed by the Nicknamew sort of like what the guild txt's look like on the FTP and stuff.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-24-2001, 07:57 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 829
Posted By Death_Sythe
o.0

I didnt think about, well I am the GP Captain on Sanstrata and have the GP-Chief's account so I could just pretend to be him! LoL
j/k.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 80

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.