Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 65
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Barbi
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2001, 05:20 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,905
Posted By Barbi
Very alliterative. :) Asuka = Good Sense of...

Very alliterative. :)

Asuka = Good Sense of Humor.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2001, 05:14 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,905
Posted By Barbi
You want to make us love you or make love to us?...

You want to make us love you or make love to us? Might make a difference in how people vote. ;)
Forum: Guild Life 03-20-2001, 04:49 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,430
Posted By Barbi
Is the Guild Manager the same as before? It's not...

Is the Guild Manager the same as before? It's not allowing me access. Neither can a couple of the other members who have tried. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2001, 04:41 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,114
Posted By Barbi
lol

lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,276
Posted By Barbi
Even with absolute proof, she'll only grudgingly...

Even with absolute proof, she'll only grudgingly admit it. Just don't expect sincerety... ever. She has a short memory and expects everyone else to, aswell. lol

Blah... sometimes it's just too...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-19-2001, 03:11 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,276
Posted By Barbi
She usually doesn't respond to posts when you...

She usually doesn't respond to posts when you have proof, Dante. lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-18-2001, 12:19 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 16,333
Posted By Barbi
You don't have to be African-American to act that...

You don't have to be African-American to act that way. There are uneducated, poor people of every race. But even if he was, by commenting on it, everyone would be giving him the attention he wanted,...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-17-2001, 11:59 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 7,647
Posted By Barbi
This thread is a big fight? I don't see it. lol ...

This thread is a big fight? I don't see it. lol

I haven't been fighting with anyone in any of the threads. Just stating my opinion and sadly enough, giving Lycia yet another undeserved chance. I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2001, 07:37 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 16,333
Posted By Barbi
Does it really matter what race anyone is? Anyone...

Does it really matter what race anyone is? Anyone who's family has been in the US longer then 3 or 4 generations is probably a mongrel anyway. Ultimately, we all started at the same place.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2001, 04:45 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,577
Posted By Barbi
SIXTEEN TONS "Tennessee" Ernie Ford Some...

SIXTEEN TONS
"Tennessee" Ernie Ford

Some people say a man is made outta mud
A poor man's made outta muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's a-weak and a back that's...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2001, 04:41 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,577
Posted By Barbi
KING OF THE ROAD Roger Miller Trailers...

KING OF THE ROAD
Roger Miller

Trailers for sale or rent
Rooms to let...fifty cents.
No phone, no pool, no pets
I ain't got no cigarettes
Ah, but..two hours of pushin' broom
Buys an eight by...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2001, 09:47 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,577
Posted By Barbi
I thought it was "King Of The Road" by Johnny...

I thought it was "King Of The Road" by Johnny Cash or someone... I should ask my dad, I know he has the CD. lol
Forum: Guild Life 03-16-2001, 09:42 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,891
Posted By Barbi
Oh, and I like your new avatar, Tyhm. Labyrinth...

Oh, and I like your new avatar, Tyhm. Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies. Bowie was just completely awesome in it. :)
Forum: Guild Life 03-16-2001, 09:35 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,891
Posted By Barbi
All depends on your point of view. :D

All depends on your point of view. :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2001, 09:19 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,755
Posted By Barbi
Only my Grandma tells me to "shush." :D

Only my Grandma tells me to "shush." :D
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-16-2001, 09:10 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 7,647
Posted By Barbi
It's obviously, too complicated... just never...

It's obviously, too complicated... just never mind, Lycia. I think I'll go talk to my three-year-old niece now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-16-2001, 09:00 PM
Replies: 68
?
Views: 16,521
Posted By Barbi
Have you? Hmm... I must not have been satisfied...

Have you? Hmm... I must not have been satisfied with the answer. But oh well, don't feel like you need to answer this post. :D
Forum: Guild Life 03-15-2001, 01:18 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,891
Posted By Barbi
You're right. But according to Lycia I must be an...

You're right. But according to Lycia I must be an idiot so it's understandable if I get confused sometimes.

Actually, I was being sarcastic when I made my previous post, Galen, and I apologize....
Forum: Guild Life 03-15-2001, 01:14 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,891
Posted By Barbi
No one's opinion is useless. Having an opinion is...

No one's opinion is useless. Having an opinion is the result of being sentient. And being sentient(free will) is our gift from God. So if by saying someone's opinion is usesless (futile), then you're...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2001, 01:05 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,755
Posted By Barbi
lol... Seems kind of like a contradiction to me,...

lol... Seems kind of like a contradiction to me, but what do I know? Like you said, I use "lol" so that makes me an idiot. :D
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-15-2001, 01:03 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 7,647
Posted By Barbi
lol... Cease and desist what? I've made no...

lol... Cease and desist what? I've made no claims. You really need to be clearer... Remember, I'm just an idiot who uses lol.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2001, 12:59 AM
Replies: 68
?
Views: 16,521
Posted By Barbi
Again, I've never made any claims about my...

Again, I've never made any claims about my intelligence. And I didn't even mention my posts. But I certainly have not spammed. I only have 43 posts and each one of them are responding to a comment or...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2001, 12:45 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,755
Posted By Barbi
So when you said you left (paraphrasing, because...

So when you said you left (paraphrasing, because i don't want to go look for the post) you were just stretching the truth a bit?
Forum: Guild Life 03-15-2001, 12:32 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,891
Posted By Barbi
The following is not my opinion, I am merely...

The following is not my opinion, I am merely posting it for a friend in SM.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-15-2001, 12:27 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 7,647
Posted By Barbi
I never claimed to be witty either. lol

I never claimed to be witty either. lol
Showing results 26 to 50 of 65

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.