Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 154
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Providence_Admin2
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-14-2001, 08:49 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 907
Posted By Providence_Admin2
all of these attempts at security on these forums...

all of these attempts at security on these forums are really, really stupid.

If you want security in your community, you'll make the forums unreadable to non-subscribers, and you'll take away all...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-14-2001, 08:45 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,710
Posted By Providence_Admin2
You never visited Valikorlia, did you?

You never visited Valikorlia, did you?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-08-2001, 02:19 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,938
Posted By Providence_Admin2
It's been done in many places before, like on...

It's been done in many places before, like on Damasca.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2001, 07:32 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,263
Posted By Providence_Admin2
XP professional is, though, and there are many...

XP professional is, though, and there are many pirates of it on this forum.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2001, 11:42 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,586
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Re: I am soon to return to working with PWs

i suppose my job will soon be yours again?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 09:45 AM
Replies: 433
Views: 31,507
Posted By Providence_Admin2
BERNICE??? JOY??? NO, DON'T TELL ME THE...

BERNICE???
JOY???
NO, DON'T TELL ME THE HOVEROUND FAILED YOU.... NOO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-28-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 433
Views: 31,507
Posted By Providence_Admin2
are YOU wearing galoshes?

are YOU wearing galoshes?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-28-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,171
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I'm alive. However, here's what's going on: ...

I'm alive. However, here's what's going on:

1. my crono illusion account ran out. I have this one to use instead.
2. i use 2000 pro, and have some work to do to make graal work again.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-27-2001, 12:22 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,602
Posted By Providence_Admin2
It shouldn't be too tough to find me, seeing how...

It shouldn't be too tough to find me, seeing how I never change my screen name, and a dozen of you have gotten ahold of it already.

(no, I'm not going to post it here.)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 11:49 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 631
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Re: Read Me Storiessssss!

...and I once considered trying to tolerate this game's community again.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2001, 11:43 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,515
Posted By Providence_Admin2
the same applies to me.

the same applies to me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 08:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,255
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Ban the spammers at first offence.

Ban the spammers at first offence.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 03:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,286
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I am BATMAN

I am BATMAN
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 08:33 AM
Replies: 433
Views: 31,507
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I think there are some errors. 1. ZanderX...

I think there are some errors.

1. ZanderX should be "Kamuii".
2. Chris Killem's picture is listed as Kraken's, unless I misread a thread a while ago.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 06:21 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,107
Posted By Providence_Admin2
well, that's good and well now, isn't it?

well, that's good and well now, isn't it?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-25-2001, 06:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,495
Posted By Providence_Admin2
IT GOT PUT ONLINE, DESPITE THE FACT WE REJECTED...

IT GOT PUT ONLINE, DESPITE THE FACT WE REJECTED IT A TOTAL OF 7 TIMES!?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-25-2001, 06:19 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,244
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Fai... ...that is by all standards... ...

Fai...

...that is by all standards...

...AWESOME. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 06:15 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,378
Posted By Providence_Admin2
I've got a solution. Someone register and upgrade...

I've got a solution. Someone register and upgrade the accountname "everyone". Make the password unchangeable, and let anyone who wants to use it do so.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 06:13 AM
Replies: 25
plz
Views: 1,512
Posted By Providence_Admin2
DAMMIT, THE STUPIDITY RAYS ARE HITTING AGAIN!

DAMMIT, THE STUPIDITY RAYS ARE HITTING AGAIN!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,885
Posted By Providence_Admin2
graalian nonexistent.

graalian nonexistent.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 06:11 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,413
Posted By Providence_Admin2
so, I take it the stupidity rays have started...

so, I take it the stupidity rays have started their second round of attacks?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 05:55 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,854
Posted By Providence_Admin2
JPEG is best for photos, though.

JPEG is best for photos, though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2001, 01:43 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 865
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Re: Re: Re: ifhauiofhuifnauiofaiofnapfpaefgioapinqpfhaf8adpnac9avjwaf09hag80ahapfiad0vja-9***9af.

You run at 1600x1200 too? I thought I was the only one in the world with eyes good enough to use 1600x1200...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2001, 01:41 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,378
Posted By Providence_Admin2
Jesus, a ton of recoding needs to be done to fix...

Jesus, a ton of recoding needs to be done to fix this forum up to the point that it's semi-usable again. Maybe even upgraded to 2.2.1.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2001, 01:36 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,621
Posted By Providence_Admin2
unixmad SERIOUSLY needs to give Alkaren access to...

unixmad SERIOUSLY needs to give Alkaren access to these boards, so he can fix the millions of PHP holes.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 154

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.