Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 54
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_02
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 05:08 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 12,712
Posted By Birdbird_02
Oh, and T-Squad, sorry I didn't reply to your...

Oh, and T-Squad, sorry I didn't reply to your nice "my needing friends" post, I didn't see it.

Do I have a life? Hmm.. well, let me check. Let's see.. I have countless friends, about five best...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 05:02 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 12,712
Posted By Birdbird_02
I love how you're getting more and more mature by...

I love how you're getting more and more mature by the second:

Paladin Spi (Dustari) (7/19/2001 11:04:22 PM):
Guild message:
DUSTARI IS GHEY!%^*
Paladin Spi (Dustari) (7/19/2001 11:04:22 PM):...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 04:59 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 12,712
Posted By Birdbird_02
Hurhur, yes, I was "hired" straight away to being...

Hurhur, yes, I was "hired" straight away to being Prince because.. wow, here's a big shocker; I'm a good Rper. I'm very well known for RPing, so go slit your wrists.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 04:57 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 12,712
Posted By Birdbird_02
Yep, I like to pause. I like to pause when I'm...

Yep, I like to pause. I like to pause when I'm busy getting your ******* jailed.

And Torankus, you went in to PK. Don't be stupid.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 04:51 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 12,712
Posted By Birdbird_02
Another thing that aners me is that you guys are...

Another thing that aners me is that you guys are in DARK LETTUCE. My creation. My damn idea. My JOKE, that I made with Marle. DARK LETTUCE wasn't supposed to be a goddamn PK group like the guild...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 04:49 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 12,712
Posted By Birdbird_02
Ah, the ******* returns on another account. ...

Ah, the ******* returns on another account.

Thanks to Iracious and Hiryuu who jailed them.

What I love is, you guys think you're funny. You think you have brains, and you think you're mature. ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 04:39 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 12,712
Posted By Birdbird_02
That takes it too far, Tor. Symon (Kamuii) is...

That takes it too far, Tor. Symon (Kamuii) is Jewish. Chanuka is the correct spelling. You. Are. Stupid.

This whole thing is stupid. You got jailed, despite your telling me you didn't care...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 04:15 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 12,712
Posted By Birdbird_02
Where in all of those posts did you see "Stefan"...

Where in all of those posts did you see "Stefan" as someone who posted?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 04:06 AM
Replies: 195
Views: 12,712
Posted By Birdbird_02
Haha, this is funny. You didn't get your tag...

Haha, this is funny.

You didn't get your tag removed. Big deal? Since when does that mean you're allowed to put it on and be really immature? You may not have ruined a RP event, but it still...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 09:15 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,637
Posted By Birdbird_02
This is Malak, not Birdbird. :(

This is Malak, not Birdbird. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 07:14 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,350
Posted By Birdbird_02
Haha. CaptainUSA is a ***** who typed: ...

Haha. CaptainUSA is a ***** who typed:

'your the :( in :)', then tried to correct Gameo who wasn't wrong in the first place, THEN edited his post so that Your and You're.

Ahahha
hahah...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 02:56 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,637
Posted By Birdbird_02
The case itself was OOC. It wasn't RolePlaying. ...

The case itself was OOC. It wasn't RolePlaying. The whole thing was stupid, anyway.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 02:53 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,637
Posted By Birdbird_02
Quotes from Misty's post: "hes not fit to be...

Quotes from Misty's post:

"hes not fit to be police cheif and he takes the side of the pker"

On the contrary, I took his side.

"o by the way isn't ice hawk pals with malak?"

Actually,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 02:48 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,637
Posted By Birdbird_02
Oh, and he didn't threaten to jail you for being...

Oh, and he didn't threaten to jail you for being PKed, you retard. He said he was going to jail you because you were paused in the middle of the courthouse going:

"I WANT MY MONEY BACK"
"I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-17-2001, 02:46 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,637
Posted By Birdbird_02
Hi all, this is Malak on Birdbird's extra...

Hi all, this is Malak on Birdbird's extra account.

Here's what happened in the court room:

Matt asked for a trial. So, we had one.

iceHawk asked for silence, REPEATEDLY. He said no...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-15-2001, 01:59 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,070
Posted By Birdbird_02
To lazy to look for Birdbird_0 pass - Birdbird_0:...

To lazy to look for Birdbird_0 pass - Birdbird_0:
Bah!
I am making the entre castle over, so far so good, I dont want to post any pics any more, but lost of new costomized things, torches, crests,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-15-2001, 01:47 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,797
Posted By Birdbird_02
(ZanderX/Kamuii) It's not just stuff from...

(ZanderX/Kamuii)

It's not just stuff from FF6. There's stuff from Chrono Trigger, FF4, and like IcePick mentioned, RPG Maker. I'm trying to point out more.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-15-2001, 01:36 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,070
Posted By Birdbird_02
(ZanderX/Kamuii) Personally, I have nothing...

(ZanderX/Kamuii)

Personally, I have nothing against Lycia. I have nothing against her being in there or whatnot, and if you feel like complaining, go to Birdbird, not me. I haven't been on Graal...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-15-2001, 01:33 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,797
Posted By Birdbird_02
(ZanderX/Kamuii) IcePick...There is so much...

(ZanderX/Kamuii)

IcePick...There is so much stolen stuff in your pics1.png, it isn't even funny. I just got online at my grandma's, search through this list and get a laugh. I go and look at your...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-15-2001, 01:26 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,070
Posted By Birdbird_02
Hi. ZanderX/Kamuii here. :X I'm at my grandma's,...

Hi. ZanderX/Kamuii here. :X I'm at my grandma's, on Birdbird's spare account. Did I mention that work SUCKS? My mom is at work so I'm here on 56k Compuserve downloading AIM blah blah blah. :( For...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2001, 09:18 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,746
Posted By Birdbird_02
@_@

@_@
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2001, 08:27 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,746
Posted By Birdbird_02
I am retarted.

I am retarted.
Forum: Tech Support 07-03-2001, 07:41 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,638
Posted By Birdbird_02
are you people are so g00berish, there is a...

are you people are so g00berish, there is a gralet logg remember?>! if stefan dosent give the gralet back, you might say that he looked in the logg and found a fault in your story, ask him next time...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2001, 07:37 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,746
Posted By Birdbird_02
do you guys understand that or what?

do you guys understand that or what?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-03-2001, 07:34 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 1,910
Posted By Birdbird_02
its a trend now, "Losen money in your house" its...

its a trend now, "Losen money in your house" its probably a new npc guys, that wipes out gralets that are laying around for too long, Im guesing that Stefan wants the amout of exsisting gralets to go...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 54

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.