Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 40 of 40
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: InfernoDragon
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-10-2001, 06:42 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,880
Posted By InfernoDragon
I think u should do whatever u desire. If...

I think u should do whatever u desire.

If you do wanna start a kingdom, then you should.


But if u do keep trying to start it, before trying to recruit, u should make sure the castle is done...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-10-2001, 05:13 AM
Replies: 274
Views: 15,483
Posted By InfernoDragon
Asuka. What were u refering to me about when...

Asuka.

What were u refering to me about when u mentioned my name somewhere in this thread?


Also.
You quit as King.
Yes, RPing is a good way to try to get it back, but there is one thing u...
Forum: NPC Server 08-07-2001, 01:37 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 7,918
Posted By InfernoDragon
LoL!

LoL!
Forum: NPC Server 08-07-2001, 01:25 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 714
Posted By InfernoDragon
LoL

LoL
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 07:50 AM
Replies: 57
Poll: Kingdom Poll
Views: 4,481
Posted By InfernoDragon
Need to make cave or whatever before the kingdom...

Need to make cave or whatever before the kingdom is put up
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 07:42 AM
Replies: 57
Poll: Kingdom Poll
Views: 4,481
Posted By InfernoDragon
Sounds nice. Hehe. Light vs. Dark. ...

Sounds nice.

Hehe.

Light vs. Dark.

Hmmm. I wonder the outcome
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 01:55 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,381
Posted By InfernoDragon
There is more than 1 form of editing. They...

There is more than 1 form of editing.

They may be making new tiles, then puting them in place of old ones. Once that is done, they would have a new set of tiles.

Thus, they would have thier...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-05-2001, 01:43 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,381
Posted By InfernoDragon
Hmmm. U must not know much about this...

Hmmm.
U must not know much about this subject.

They are making new tiles.


I know I can prove that I am right, but can u prove that I am wrong? :)

P.S.: Your refer to the Battle...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 07:05 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,381
Posted By InfernoDragon
Thanks for somewhat agreeing with me though. ...

Thanks for somewhat agreeing with me though. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 07:04 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,381
Posted By InfernoDragon
I dont think the makers of any pokemon game would...

I dont think the makers of any pokemon game would desire to program it in Visual Basic.

It is VERY Hard to make good games in visual basic
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 06:19 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,381
Posted By InfernoDragon
If u think the game sucks, then u try making a...

If u think the game sucks, then u try making a game in Visual Basic that good.



U will find it really difficult without knowing anything about using Direct X
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 06:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,058
Posted By InfernoDragon
I cant blame him for wanting a re-stock. ...

I cant blame him for wanting a re-stock.



The only reason u people are complaining is becouse yall like to buy all the hats, then sell them for an insane price.


I have seen hats that cost...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-04-2001, 03:12 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,381
Posted By InfernoDragon
U shouldnt even worry about this illegal stuff. ...

U shouldnt even worry about this illegal stuff.

It is Between Stefan, Nintendo , and PokeZero.

I see nothing about NeoNight in this crisis.


PokeZero is making a new tile set, or did u...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2001, 09:33 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,083
Posted By InfernoDragon
Testing sig

Testing sig
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-03-2001, 07:07 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,083
Posted By InfernoDragon
MWAHAHA! Now me got bomy account:D

MWAHAHA!

Now me got bomy account:D
Showing results 26 to 40 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.