Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neoreno
Forum: Tech Support 06-27-2004, 10:05 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,186
Posted By Neoreno
Post count

Whenever I post, my post count isn't actually moving from 1507.

Actually, I think it's only when I use the quickpost.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-25-2004, 06:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,304
Posted By Neoreno
*slap* Heretic! Karsh is Karsh. Happy...

*slap* Heretic!

Karsh is Karsh. Happy Birthday to Karsh.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-21-2004, 12:51 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,107
Posted By Neoreno
Nothing, because when I signed up for it, the...

Nothing, because when I signed up for it, the e-mail did not arrive. This, I am annoyed about.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-16-2004, 11:40 PM
Replies: 247
Views: 32,749
Posted By Neoreno
Goth Darkmane. Well, not so much famous among the...

Goth Darkmane. Well, not so much famous among the newer crowds, he's just a legend in the fact that we're not quite sure he exists or not.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-05-2004, 08:03 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,014
Posted By Neoreno
It's Thall. IP match. *nod*

It's Thall.

IP match. *nod*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,746
Posted By Neoreno
LOG is dead. SM has been brough back. Haven't...

LOG is dead. SM has been brough back. Haven't seen NBK. Haven't seen much of TAW. Ventrue Vampires/The Sabbat is quite active, and quite old.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,014
Posted By Neoreno
Thall. *nods*

Thall. *nods*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,746
Posted By Neoreno
Heh, s'pose it's more room for the Vampy's now.

Heh, s'pose it's more room for the Vampy's now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2004, 03:49 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,129
Posted By Neoreno
I'm too cynical to be convinced. I 'ave serious...

I'm too cynical to be convinced. I 'ave serious doubts about this. Many a Graalian has faked their own death.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-27-2004, 01:46 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,631
Posted By Neoreno
I'm torn. I didn't dislike him, but I disliked...

I'm torn. I didn't dislike him, but I disliked what he argued for. Hrm hrm hrm. *Neutral Bye*
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-19-2004, 08:58 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,291
Posted By Neoreno
For XP, the code is more than likely designed for...

For XP, the code is more than likely designed for one computer, I doubt it'll work on multiple computers.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2004, 10:14 PM
Replies: 149
Views: 8,884
Posted By Neoreno
Not in the NGRT. That is really the only forum I...

Not in the NGRT. That is really the only forum I post in. Stupid idea. There can be meaningful debates/posts in the NGRT.
Forum: Tech Support 04-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,318
Posted By Neoreno
Yes, but that's irritating, seeing as the Graal...

Yes, but that's irritating, seeing as the Graal forums are the only thing that stay in my AOL browser. It's the sort of page I keep open all the time, and I don't use the AOL browser for anything...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2004, 09:00 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,699
Posted By Neoreno
Actually. It was ShinRa Inc. in the game. ...

Actually. It was ShinRa Inc. in the game.

Besides, my cousin owned a guild such as this a little while ago, deleted for copyright issues.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,417
Posted By Neoreno
Bah! That's screwed up my whole system now.

Bah! That's screwed up my whole system now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-25-2004, 05:57 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,065
Posted By Neoreno
The normal day on Classic's gonna be different...

The normal day on Classic's gonna be different for you for the next week, eh?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,248
Posted By Neoreno
Hmm, I should really check in the CP sometime, to...

Hmm, I should really check in the CP sometime, to see if there are any tasks I need to do.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2004, 11:08 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,356
Posted By Neoreno
None of which are around now. :D

None of which are around now. :D
Forum: Tech Support 03-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,496
Posted By Neoreno
You can put them on other hosts, just you're not...

You can put them on other hosts, just you're not allowed to have them in file manager.
Forum: Tech Support 03-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 836
Posted By Neoreno
Yeah, I have the same problem as storm, well, at...

Yeah, I have the same problem as storm, well, at least I can log in some way now.
Forum: Tech Support 03-01-2004, 12:05 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 836
Posted By Neoreno
Login Problems

I can't log into the site. I put my account and password in as normal, then boom. It doesn't work and puts me right back where I started.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-28-2004, 11:55 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 7,437
Posted By Neoreno
Hey. I'm a gani maker too! *shakes fist at Chris*

Hey. I'm a gani maker too! *shakes fist at Chris*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,056
Posted By Neoreno
Enchant weapon enchants the weapon as if you were...

Enchant weapon enchants the weapon as if you were blessing it to a God.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,138
Posted By Neoreno
2,395 at 11.6MB. I recently reinstalled.

2,395 at 11.6MB. I recently reinstalled.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2004, 12:37 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,058
Posted By Neoreno
I remember DOX, and to a lesser extend MOX. ...

I remember DOX, and to a lesser extend MOX.

First guilds I was in:

Templars of Darkness (ToD) - Eep.
Ventrue Vampires/The Sabbat - Still in it.
Graal Update
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.