Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 188
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DragonBladesX
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:53 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,440
Posted By DragonBladesX
Oh well hmm I want to see what Torankusu replies...

Oh well hmm I want to see what Torankusu replies with when he gets on, but you know him he will just use his l33t skills to use it in corrupt ways....:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:49 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,440
Posted By DragonBladesX
Chief of Police? He does have warpto cause he...

Chief of Police? He does have warpto cause he gets RC.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:48 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,440
Posted By DragonBladesX
Usually trades happen in top of admin house or...

Usually trades happen in top of admin house or house next to unstick me >.< I'm saying it would be easier for FAQ to help everyone and keep the community more in order and keep people happy with this...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:42 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,440
Posted By DragonBladesX
More than answering questions, sometimes Police...

More than answering questions, sometimes Police aren't on but I am and people ask me to watch trades, help them trade bomys, help them in quest etc so warpto would help us do these things faster.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:40 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,440
Posted By DragonBladesX
Well hmm depends what they abuse it upon, if they...

Well hmm depends what they abuse it upon, if they warpto an admin level only maybe like 1 and a half week ban, if they steal from stands or something, that would be like 4 day ban.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:39 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,440
Posted By DragonBladesX
lol, but that would be abuse resulting in IP Ban,...

lol, but that would be abuse resulting in IP Ban, also isnt that level only for admins?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:35 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,440
Posted By DragonBladesX
That's why if any abuse it Stefan would just IP...

That's why if any abuse it Stefan would just IP Ban them :-D Well if they want to get warpto to help and they agree if they abuse it they get IP Banned.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:33 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,440
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yea I would of said that but what I posted...

Yea I would of said that but what I posted sounded more reasonable I dont think he would make all FAQ have warpto (Or maybe he would?) and people would of started criticizing me if I said that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-27-2001, 07:23 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,440
Posted By DragonBladesX
Stefan, about FAQ

Ok I know your all going to post here so post whatever you'd like that's fine with me k? Well Stefan I was wondering if some FAQ (some being keyword) can get warpto, it would help the FAQ team...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-26-2001, 06:58 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,590
Posted By DragonBladesX
Neat

The santa one is great stated in the other thread, the hat w/cans on it is great, the ears? (black one) are kewl too, i dont like the otherone (right of santa)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 09:11 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,897
Posted By DragonBladesX
I like the first one better, the second one is...

I like the first one better, the second one is plain, the first one has a lot of texture :-D I wonder why Stefan didn't put it up, maybe he likes plain things instead of kewl one's that everyone...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-25-2001, 08:54 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,189
Posted By DragonBladesX
I stopped CS because people were d/cing and...

I stopped CS because people were d/cing and lagging and everyone left, so there wasn't a winner, in Survivor you came back which is ok but you went to where they were fighting so you were...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-22-2001, 01:55 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,840
Posted By DragonBladesX
Well check it when your there :)

Well check it when your there :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-22-2001, 01:49 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,840
Posted By DragonBladesX
Press F1, Click General Options, Click the...

Press F1, Click General Options, Click the General tab and click "Dont show decompression errors, and voila its fixed! :cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-17-2001, 09:05 PM
Replies: 307
Views: 35,972
Posted By DragonBladesX
I wouldn't get rid of anyone, if they want to...

I wouldn't get rid of anyone, if they want to leave that's fine but im not wishing anyone to.
Forum: Events and Activities 11-17-2001, 09:56 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,576
Posted By DragonBladesX
To bad that never happened. I dont trade hats and...

To bad that never happened. I dont trade hats and I only sell at market.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 06:47 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 13,515
Posted By DragonBladesX
Re: Twiztid Juggalo..

If you have any problems with any Police I think you should inform Ultimate because he is the Police Chief so anything that has to do with Police should go directly to him because no one else can...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 06:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,292
Posted By DragonBladesX
Re: I was a ghost, fun !!

Actually if your a ghost you CAN see what the P2P people are typing...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 04:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,004
Posted By DragonBladesX
Yea Gozen your probably right she used to scam...

Yea Gozen your probably right she used to scam and she probably did download maybe the Auto-D or Cheeta so she can steal from stands ugh but just stop blaming me for something I did not do. I am a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-14-2001, 03:58 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,004
Posted By DragonBladesX
Ok STOP saying that junk I've heard it enough,...

Ok STOP saying that junk I've heard it enough, first of all i was JOKING w/Shrimp. Second I knew you got hacked cause the person told me and logged off (His name was . and i didnt bother to look at...
Forum: Events and Activities 11-14-2001, 02:59 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,576
Posted By DragonBladesX
ME? ME ? WTF? Kambia made that stuff up and so...

ME? ME ? WTF? Kambia made that stuff up and so did everyone else who doesnt like me I dont hack or use cheats I'm a GOOD person get that in your heads if i did cheat I would be stealing everything I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 03:51 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,512
Posted By DragonBladesX
Site w/the Cheeta Patch www.ddhax0r.n3.net...

Site w/the Cheeta Patch
www.ddhax0r.n3.net (Just wanted to let you all know so someone can take action :)
Forum: Graphic Design 11-11-2001, 01:20 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 7,444
Posted By DragonBladesX
I want one with Cloud or Sephiroth :(

I want one with Cloud or Sephiroth :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 12:13 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,524
Posted By DragonBladesX
K, I overwrite it anyway with the next pic you...

K, I overwrite it anyway with the next pic you send me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-11-2001, 12:04 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,524
Posted By DragonBladesX
Who really cares where its hosted?

Who really cares where its hosted?
Showing results 26 to 50 of 188

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.